I am looking into renting an apartment for month in Barcelona for this May for my family. There are four of us and I have two toddlers. I know of the usual online sites like vrbo, home away and airbnb. Are there other ones that are used more in Spain? Or does anyone have a apartment they've rented in the past they could recommend? Also we would like to be centrally located so we can walk everywhere since we have young kids. Are there neighborhoods we should look into and neighborhoods we should avoid? Thank you!!
Apartment Rentals in Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 2 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 3 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 4 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 5 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 6 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 7 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 8 Is my plan ok
- 9 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 10 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 11 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 12 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 13 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 14 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 15 Portugal Trip
- 16 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 17 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 18 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 19 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 20 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 21 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 22 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 23 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 24 Southern Spain
- 25 Reputable Tours