I am looking into renting an apartment for month in Barcelona for this May for my family. There are four of us and I have two toddlers. I know of the usual online sites like vrbo, home away and airbnb. Are there other ones that are used more in Spain? Or does anyone have a apartment they've rented in the past they could recommend? Also we would like to be centrally located so we can walk everywhere since we have young kids. Are there neighborhoods we should look into and neighborhoods we should avoid? Thank you!!
Apartment Rentals in Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris first then where?
- 2 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 3 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 4 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 5 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 6 Does this sound feasible?
- 7 One night over night parking Paris 75018
- 8 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 9 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 10 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 11 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 12 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 13 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 14 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 15 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 16 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 17 Easier travel
- 18 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 19 Moroccan food in Paris
- 20 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 21 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 22 Can Kindle books be read on an iPad?
- 23 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 24 Italy things to do?
- 25 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??