I would like to rent apartments for my upcoming trip to Vienna-Austria, Prague-Czech Republic, Cesky Krumlov-Czech Republic, Budapest-Hungary and Krakow-Poland. The apartments should be four stars and above, have parking accommodations, centrally located with air-conditioning.
I am looking for a company that is situated in all of the above 4 countries. I would like a reputable company preferably located in Germany. From what I have seen, British companies tend to overprice their apartments. Please let me know if you need more information.
Apartment Rental Companies in Central Europe
- 1 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 2 Hotels in Sorrento
- 3 Hair cuts in Florence
- 4 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 5 Which tour company would be best?
- 6 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 7 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 8 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 9 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 10 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 11 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 12 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 13 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 14 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 15 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 16 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 17 How Long For Santorini?
- 18 Best area for wine and which one?
- 19 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 20 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 21 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 22 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 23 Bavaria and Alpine Itinerary
- 24 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 25 Help with Provence and French Riviera