I would like to rent apartments for my upcoming trip to Vienna-Austria, Prague-Czech Republic, Cesky Krumlov-Czech Republic, Budapest-Hungary and Krakow-Poland. The apartments should be four stars and above, have parking accommodations, centrally located with air-conditioning.
I am looking for a company that is situated in all of the above 4 countries. I would like a reputable company preferably located in Germany. From what I have seen, British companies tend to overprice their apartments. Please let me know if you need more information.
Apartment Rental Companies in Central Europe
- 1 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 2 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 3 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 4 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 5 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 6 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 7 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 8 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 9 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 10 Chech Republic, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro and Slovenia in 3 weeks
- 11 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 12 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 13 France Itinerary Help
- 14 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 15 pier in Copenhagen
- 16 Time Allotment - Baltic States/Finland & Sweeden
- 17 Paris Ticket t+
- 18 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 19 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 20 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 21 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 22 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 23 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 24 Best area to stay in Rome
- 25 July reservations for County Kerry?