I would like to rent apartments for my upcoming trip to Vienna-Austria, Prague-Czech Republic, Cesky Krumlov-Czech Republic, Budapest-Hungary and Krakow-Poland. The apartments should be four stars and above, have parking accommodations, centrally located with air-conditioning.
I am looking for a company that is situated in all of the above 4 countries. I would like a reputable company preferably located in Germany. From what I have seen, British companies tend to overprice their apartments. Please let me know if you need more information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 2 Booking hotels before trains
- 3 First time in France
- 4 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 5 What to expect over Christmas
- 6 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 7 Planning stages of trip to Andalusia
- 8 English Countryside
- 9 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 10 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 11 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 12 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 13 Vienna or Budapest?
- 14 Rome
- 15 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 16 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 17 Munich
- 18 Need help in travel planning
- 19 Paris---baguette question???
- 20 Portugal itinerary help
- 21 Puglia or La Langhe
- 22 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 23 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 24 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 25 Visiting Spain in January