I would like to rent apartments for my upcoming trip to Vienna-Austria, Prague-Czech Republic, Cesky Krumlov-Czech Republic, Budapest-Hungary and Krakow-Poland. The apartments should be four stars and above, have parking accommodations, centrally located with air-conditioning.
I am looking for a company that is situated in all of the above 4 countries. I would like a reputable company preferably located in Germany. From what I have seen, British companies tend to overprice their apartments. Please let me know if you need more information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UNITED : HP SUPPORT CONTACT ☎ 1:800-681-7208 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 3 Studying art in English in venice
- 4 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 5 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 6 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 7 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 8 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 9 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 10 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 11 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 12 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 13 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 14 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 15 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 16 Trogir or Split
- 17 Help on ancient history route
- 18 Edinbrugh
- 19 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 20 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 21 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 22 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 23 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 24 Berlin to ?
- 25 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?