I would like to rent apartments for my upcoming trip to Vienna-Austria, Prague-Czech Republic, Cesky Krumlov-Czech Republic, Budapest-Hungary and Krakow-Poland. The apartments should be four stars and above, have parking accommodations, centrally located with air-conditioning.
I am looking for a company that is situated in all of the above 4 countries. I would like a reputable company preferably located in Germany. From what I have seen, British companies tend to overprice their apartments. Please let me know if you need more information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 5 Days in Switzerland
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 6-7 Days in France
- 5 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 6 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 7 We're here!
- 8 ￡선릉안마『o1o 9875 2236』High quality선릉쪽안마↗민실장 특급스페셜 EVENT선릉안마문의
- 9 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 10 Korean Messages
- 11 Getting to Bolivia
- 12 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 13 Budapest in December 2017
- 14 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 15 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 16 Swiss Travel Pass
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 19 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 20 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 21 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 22 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 23 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 24 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 25 Spain in July