I would like to rent apartments for my upcoming trip to Vienna-Austria, Prague-Czech Republic, Cesky Krumlov-Czech Republic, Budapest-Hungary and Krakow-Poland. The apartments should be four stars and above, have parking accommodations, centrally located with air-conditioning.
I am looking for a company that is situated in all of the above 4 countries. I would like a reputable company preferably located in Germany. From what I have seen, British companies tend to overprice their apartments. Please let me know if you need more information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 3 St Denis Cathedral
- 4 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 5 Ireland itinerary help please
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 8 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 11 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 12 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 13 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 14 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 15 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 16 First time in Bulgaria
- 17 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 18 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 19 Alps Drive
- 20 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 23 Paris cooking classes
- 24 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 25 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please