I would like to rent apartments for my upcoming trip to Vienna-Austria, Prague-Czech Republic, Cesky Krumlov-Czech Republic, Budapest-Hungary and Krakow-Poland. The apartments should be four stars and above, have parking accommodations, centrally located with air-conditioning.
I am looking for a company that is situated in all of the above 4 countries. I would like a reputable company preferably located in Germany. From what I have seen, British companies tend to overprice their apartments. Please let me know if you need more information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 2 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 3 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 4 http://seremolynbuy.com/electra-hair-straightening-brush/
- 5 A overweight and the average person would not gain a whopping
- 6 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 7 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 8 Train Help
- 9 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 10 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 11 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 12 Austria
- 13 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 14 Salento penninsula
- 15 Train rides
- 16 What about Basque Country?
- 17 Bursa/Iznik
- 18 Paris dinner cruises...best of the best if there is such a thing
- 19 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 20 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 21 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 22 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 23 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 24 Charles Degaulle question
- 25 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?