I will be around Besancon and wonder if there any places worth visiting (excluding Dijon). I'd love to see Colmar as I saw many lovely photos but wonder if it's out of the way.
Coming from Annecy, I will have two spare days as below. Thanks.
Day 1 (coming from Annecy) where to visit/stay/do?
Day 2 ??
Day 3 need to arrive in Besancon in the afternoon (visit family)
Day 4 Besancon
Day 5 Besancon
Day 6 Dijon
Day 7 Dijon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 대박카지노 ■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■아시안바카라で아시안바카라
- 2 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 3 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 4 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 5 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 6 K-Day
- 7 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 8 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 9 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 10 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 11 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 12 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 13 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 14 Cell Phone Question
- 15 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 16 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 17 Greek Islands (small)
- 18 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 19 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 20 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 21 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 22 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 23 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 24 Campervan in Croatia
- 25 advance tickets?