I will be around Besancon and wonder if there any places worth visiting (excluding Dijon). I'd love to see Colmar as I saw many lovely photos but wonder if it's out of the way.
Coming from Annecy, I will have two spare days as below. Thanks.
Day 1 (coming from Annecy) where to visit/stay/do?
Day 2 ??
Day 3 need to arrive in Besancon in the afternoon (visit family)
Day 4 Besancon
Day 5 Besancon
Day 6 Dijon
Day 7 Dijon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 2 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 3 Scotland November 2015
- 4 3 nights in Paris
- 5 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 6 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 7 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 8 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 9 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 10 Greece in 15 Days
- 11 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 12 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 13 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 14 Travel WiFi - France
- 15 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 16 Help with itinerary
- 17 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 18 1 day trip from Nice
- 19 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 20 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 21 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 22 Planning Advice!
- 23 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 24 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 25 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli