I will be around Besancon and wonder if there any places worth visiting (excluding Dijon). I'd love to see Colmar as I saw many lovely photos but wonder if it's out of the way.
Coming from Annecy, I will have two spare days as below. Thanks.
Day 1 (coming from Annecy) where to visit/stay/do?
Day 2 ??
Day 3 need to arrive in Besancon in the afternoon (visit family)
Day 4 Besancon
Day 5 Besancon
Day 6 Dijon
Day 7 Dijon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 3 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 4 Cordoba or Granada?
- 5 River Boat Cruise
- 6 Munich, Germany
- 7 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 8 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 9 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 10 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 11 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 12 Amalfi or Positano
- 13 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 14 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 15 First Time Europe Trip
- 16 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 17 St Andrews advice
- 18 Guided tours or drive yourself? - Scotland
- 19 Cordoba to Madrid airport?
- 20 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 21 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 22 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 23 Hostel Advice
- 24 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 25 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed