I will be around Besancon and wonder if there any places worth visiting (excluding Dijon). I'd love to see Colmar as I saw many lovely photos but wonder if it's out of the way.
Coming from Annecy, I will have two spare days as below. Thanks.
Day 1 (coming from Annecy) where to visit/stay/do?
Day 2 ??
Day 3 need to arrive in Besancon in the afternoon (visit family)
Day 4 Besancon
Day 5 Besancon
Day 6 Dijon
Day 7 Dijon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 2 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 3 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 4 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 5 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 6 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 7 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 8 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 9 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 10 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 11 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 12 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 13 Salzburg itinerary review
- 14 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 15 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 16 Milan and Lake Como
- 17 weekend from cologne germany
- 18 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 19 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 20 Switzerland in September
- 21 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 22 Where to eat in Rome?
- 23 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 24 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more