I will be around Besancon and wonder if there any places worth visiting (excluding Dijon). I'd love to see Colmar as I saw many lovely photos but wonder if it's out of the way.
Coming from Annecy, I will have two spare days as below. Thanks.
Day 1 (coming from Annecy) where to visit/stay/do?
Day 2 ??
Day 3 need to arrive in Besancon in the afternoon (visit family)
Day 4 Besancon
Day 5 Besancon
Day 6 Dijon
Day 7 Dijon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 4 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 5 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 6 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 7 5 Days in Switzerland
- 8 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 9 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 10 Spain in July
- 11 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 12 International Flight Question
- 13 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 14 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 15 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 16 We're here!
- 17 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 20 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 21 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 22 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 23 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 24 Interesting places to visit
- 25 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!