I will be around Besancon and wonder if there any places worth visiting (excluding Dijon). I'd love to see Colmar as I saw many lovely photos but wonder if it's out of the way.
Coming from Annecy, I will have two spare days as below. Thanks.
Day 1 (coming from Annecy) where to visit/stay/do?
Day 2 ??
Day 3 need to arrive in Besancon in the afternoon (visit family)
Day 4 Besancon
Day 5 Besancon
Day 6 Dijon
Day 7 Dijon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 2 Return hire car to Athens airport early tomorrow morning
- 3 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 4 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 5 A weekend in Jurassic Coast
- 6 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese
- 7 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 8 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 9 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 10 Breakfast: London
- 11 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 12 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 13 What is your favorite travel app?
- 14 PLITVICE LAKES
- 15 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 16 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 17 France and Switzerland in 15 days
- 18 Berlin to Barcelona
- 19 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 20 Camino Redux
- 21 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 22 Day trips from Amsterdam
- 23 Macedonia, Greece
- 24 worthy or no?
- 25 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia