We will be in Rome in October and very much wanted to do the tour of the hypogeum and third level of the Colosseum. Alas, the website has no scheduled dates after the end of this month. Does anyone know if the tours will be continued or not?
Any news on hypogeum tour continuing after end of August?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 2 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 3 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 4 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 5 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 6 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 7 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 8 We have no idea where to go!
- 9 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 10 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 11 Can you recommend great Gastro Pub in ondon
- 12 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 13 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 14 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 15 VAT Refund at Milan Malpensa T1
- 16 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 17 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 18 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 19 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 20 Scotland Votes "No"
- 21 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 22 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 23 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 24 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 25 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway