We will be in Rome in October and very much wanted to do the tour of the hypogeum and third level of the Colosseum. Alas, the website has no scheduled dates after the end of this month. Does anyone know if the tours will be continued or not?
Any news on hypogeum tour continuing after end of August?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 2 London visit
- 3 Budget for 3 Month's
- 4 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 5 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 6 21 Days in Central Europe
- 7 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 8 Questions for my German friends
- 9 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 10 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 11 Driving through southern Germany, would you book accomodation in advance?
- 12 Chip but no PIN
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 15 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 16 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 17 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 20 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 21 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 22 Unique Venice Activity
- 23 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 24 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 25 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours