Does anyone have any neat, humorous, interesting, or even outrageous travel quotes?
I stole one from a book I just read, "Education begins with books and instruction and ends with travel. It is a rolling classroom."
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시안카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라주소♭온라인카지노
- 2 오션파라다이스 릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫tt349.com≪
- 3 슈퍼바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라☜온라인바카라주소
- 4 인터넷바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼코리아카지노♥카지노바카라사이트
- 5 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 6 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 7 Sintra
- 8 Scotland Trip Report
- 9 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 10 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 11 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 12 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 15 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 16 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 17 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 18 Kayaking in Avignon
- 19 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 20 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 21 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 22 4 days in Provence in early June
- 23 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 24 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 25 Cordoba Overnight?