I will have business trip to Antwerp on 19 May for a week and thinking of extending my trip for another week to visit amsterdam and paris.
I cant find any direct flight from antwerp to amsterdam, and from my readings, the best transportation is by train. However, there quite a number of choices.
Appreciate if I can get feedback from the group on which train should I take. Beside my trip from antwerp to amsterdam and paris, I need to take train from brussels to antwerp as well.
Is there any other suggestion of place that I should include? Is it worth if I add scotland in my trips. I can take 7 - 10 days off after my business trip in antwerp
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help on ancient history route
- 2 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 3 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 4 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 5 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 6 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 7 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 8 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 9 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 10 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 11 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 12 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 13 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 14 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 15 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 16 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 17 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 18 Hotels in Turin
- 19 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 20 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 21 Best layover option
- 22 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 23 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 24 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 25 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?