I will have business trip to Antwerp on 19 May for a week and thinking of extending my trip for another week to visit amsterdam and paris.
I cant find any direct flight from antwerp to amsterdam, and from my readings, the best transportation is by train. However, there quite a number of choices.
Appreciate if I can get feedback from the group on which train should I take. Beside my trip from antwerp to amsterdam and paris, I need to take train from brussels to antwerp as well.
Is there any other suggestion of place that I should include? Is it worth if I add scotland in my trips. I can take 7 - 10 days off after my business trip in antwerp
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 해외바카라【之【 SSK68。CoM 】之】슈퍼카지노해외바카라
- 2 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 3 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 4 3 weeks in Italy and France with 2 kids.
- 5 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 6 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 7 Venice
- 8 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 9 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 10 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 11 London 2For1 question
- 12 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 13 Fastest travel from Malpensa to Port of Genoa
- 14 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 15 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 16 7 days in Greece
- 17 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 18 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 19 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 20 Another Book List for Italy
- 21 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 22 Last night in Sweden
- 23 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 24 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 25 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?