I will have business trip to Antwerp on 19 May for a week and thinking of extending my trip for another week to visit amsterdam and paris.
I cant find any direct flight from antwerp to amsterdam, and from my readings, the best transportation is by train. However, there quite a number of choices.
Appreciate if I can get feedback from the group on which train should I take. Beside my trip from antwerp to amsterdam and paris, I need to take train from brussels to antwerp as well.
Is there any other suggestion of place that I should include? Is it worth if I add scotland in my trips. I can take 7 - 10 days off after my business trip in antwerp
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 2 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 3 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 4 Cell Phone Question
- 5 Greek Islands (small)
- 6 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 7 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 8 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 9 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 10 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 11 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 14 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 15 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 16 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 17 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 18 Help required with Itinerary
- 19 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 20 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 21 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 22 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 23 Campervan in Croatia
- 24 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 25 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?