Trip Idea: Amsterdam, Berlin, Dresden, Prague, Munich
Thank you for reading our post. My girlfriend and I are in the initial stages of planning our trip to these areas. We have read quite a few posts about not cramming too much into the trip, but sometimes it's hard to narrow things down.
We want to narrow down what would be best for us to do in our time that we have and in which order we should travel to each area. I'm hoping to maximize our time and see the most that we can, but we don't want to be overly rushed. Fast pace is ok, just not ludicrous speed.
- Museums, History, Beer (Oktoberfest), Castles, Hiking, Sightseeing, Shopping and more...
Travel Duration / Travel Dates / To & From:
- 18-20 days
- September 2016 / October 2016
- The idea right now would be to fly into Amsterdam and leave from Munich.
- Travel Day - 1 day
- Amsterdam - 4 days (Train on last day / overnight?)
- Berlin - 4 days (Train on last day early)
- Dresden - 1 day (Stay for day and leave early next morning)
- Prague - 3 days (Train on last day / overnight?)
- Munich - 4 days
- Travel Day - 1 day
1. Is this the best use of our time or should we go in a different order?
2. Is adding in Vienna out of the question? I think it is, but just wondering.
3. Any chance for day trips? If so what would you recommend?
4. Should we cut out Berlin and go a different route through Germany?
5. If #4 is cut out, is the Rhine River out of the question?
6. Are trains the best use of our time or something else
We really want to visit Amsterdam for the museums as well as Munich for Oktoberfest.
Thank you everyone in advance,
Josh & Tori
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://elevategffacts.com/reluminize/
- 2 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 3 아시아바카라＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 4 아시안바카라＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 5 윈스카지노＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 6 태백카지노＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 7 엔젤카지노＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 8 빅브라더카지노＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 성인 신천지/손오공/바다이야기 ※연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 11 성인온라인 릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 12 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 13 Luggage Storage
- 14 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 15 Back from Paris
- 16 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Another tipping question: concierges
- 19 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 20 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 21 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 22 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 23 Trip suggestion
- 24 Spain in July
- 25 Summer Travel order