My name is Scott, and I am currently living in America. I will be moving to Italy May 13 of 2016, for the purpose of better learning the Italian language and culture. I have been studying the Italian language, and will have a working comprehension and understanding by the time I arrive. I am hoping to have gainful employment when I arrive, so that I can better learn the Italian culture and language. Without a job offer I will not be able to gain a work visa, and will only be able to visit for 90 days. I am very adaptable and eager to learn. It would be my dream to become successful in this endeavor and stay in Italy indefinitely.
In the United States, I have extensive skills in management, sales, retail, call center agent, customer service / communications trainer, and much more. I am looking for any work however. I would be very useful for anyone that has need of fluent English speaking candidates as well. All of my relocation expenses have already been paid for in full. This could be a great opportunity for both parties. I will be more than will to provide a CV and references upon request. A conversation on Skype will be possible upon request.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 2 travel around Spain
- 3 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 4 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 5 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 6 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 7 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 8 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 9 stonehenge day trip from london
- 10 Cinqueterre
- 11 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 12 Central and Northern Italy
- 13 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 14 Car rental Pick up location in Florence and drop off in Venice
- 15 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 16 Riviera (Italian and French) Vs Como and The Alps in June
- 17 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 18 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 19 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 20 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 21 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 22 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 23 Scotland Trip Report
- 24 Charming areas to explore in London
- 25 Trip to Ireland in September