My name is Scott, and I am currently living in America. I will be moving to Italy May 13 of 2016, for the purpose of better learning the Italian language and culture. I have been studying the Italian language, and will have a working comprehension and understanding by the time I arrive. I am hoping to have gainful employment when I arrive, so that I can better learn the Italian culture and language. Without a job offer I will not be able to gain a work visa, and will only be able to visit for 90 days. I am very adaptable and eager to learn. It would be my dream to become successful in this endeavor and stay in Italy indefinitely.
In the United States, I have extensive skills in management, sales, retail, call center agent, customer service / communications trainer, and much more. I am looking for any work however. I would be very useful for anyone that has need of fluent English speaking candidates as well. All of my relocation expenses have already been paid for in full. This could be a great opportunity for both parties. I will be more than will to provide a CV and references upon request. A conversation on Skype will be possible upon request.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 2 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 3 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 4 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 5 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 8 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 9 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 10 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 15 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 16 Trip to Rome
- 17 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 18 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 19 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 20 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 21 Help required with Itinerary
- 22 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 23 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 24 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 25 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy