My name is Scott, and I am currently living in America. I will be moving to Italy May 13 of 2016, for the purpose of better learning the Italian language and culture. I have been studying the Italian language, and will have a working comprehension and understanding by the time I arrive. I am hoping to have gainful employment when I arrive, so that I can better learn the Italian culture and language. Without a job offer I will not be able to gain a work visa, and will only be able to visit for 90 days. I am very adaptable and eager to learn. It would be my dream to become successful in this endeavor and stay in Italy indefinitely.
In the United States, I have extensive skills in management, sales, retail, call center agent, customer service / communications trainer, and much more. I am looking for any work however. I would be very useful for anyone that has need of fluent English speaking candidates as well. All of my relocation expenses have already been paid for in full. This could be a great opportunity for both parties. I will be more than will to provide a CV and references upon request. A conversation on Skype will be possible upon request.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 2 vienna
- 3 Questions about Polish sights
- 4 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 5 Bernina Express mid-March
- 6 Ireland travel passport question
- 7 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 8 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 9 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 10 4 days itinerary for France
- 11 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 12 where to stay in London?
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Juangfrau / mt
- 15 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 16 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 17 Switzerland
- 18 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 19 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 20 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 21 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 24 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 25 Southern Germany - a base for travel