My name is Scott, and I am currently living in America. I will be moving to Italy May 13 of 2016, for the purpose of better learning the Italian language and culture. I have been studying the Italian language, and will have a working comprehension and understanding by the time I arrive. I am hoping to have gainful employment when I arrive, so that I can better learn the Italian culture and language. Without a job offer I will not be able to gain a work visa, and will only be able to visit for 90 days. I am very adaptable and eager to learn. It would be my dream to become successful in this endeavor and stay in Italy indefinitely.
In the United States, I have extensive skills in management, sales, retail, call center agent, customer service / communications trainer, and much more. I am looking for any work however. I would be very useful for anyone that has need of fluent English speaking candidates as well. All of my relocation expenses have already been paid for in full. This could be a great opportunity for both parties. I will be more than will to provide a CV and references upon request. A conversation on Skype will be possible upon request.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam hotels
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Amsterdam hotel
- 4 Europe itinerary questions
- 5 Denmark or Sweden?
- 6 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 7 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 London Hotels
- 10 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 11 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 12 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 13 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 14 Back from Paris
- 15 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 16 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 17 1 month in Europe
- 18 Paris hotels
- 19 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 20 10 days in Paris and......
- 21 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 22 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 23 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 24 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 25 London-Help Me Spend Money