My name is Scott, and I am currently living in America. I will be moving to Italy May 13 of 2016, for the purpose of better learning the Italian language and culture. I have been studying the Italian language, and will have a working comprehension and understanding by the time I arrive. I am hoping to have gainful employment when I arrive, so that I can better learn the Italian culture and language. Without a job offer I will not be able to gain a work visa, and will only be able to visit for 90 days. I am very adaptable and eager to learn. It would be my dream to become successful in this endeavor and stay in Italy indefinitely.
In the United States, I have extensive skills in management, sales, retail, call center agent, customer service / communications trainer, and much more. I am looking for any work however. I would be very useful for anyone that has need of fluent English speaking candidates as well. All of my relocation expenses have already been paid for in full. This could be a great opportunity for both parties. I will be more than will to provide a CV and references upon request. A conversation on Skype will be possible upon request.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (AOLPassword Reset CONTACT ☎1 800:681:7208 AOLTec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 3 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 4 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 5 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 6 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 7 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 10 Madrird and Seville
- 11 Greece
- 12 Ludwig Castles
- 13 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 14 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 15 Lake Como AREA questions
- 16 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 17 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 18 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 19 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 20 Help on ancient history route
- 21 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 22 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 23 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 24 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 25 Iceland