Where's the American Express travel agency in Rome?
Where else can I buy TRAIN TICKETS on a Sunday afternoon? I prefer buying them in a travel agency rather than the train station.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lipari Aeolian Islands
- 2 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 3 The Scruffman in Europe
- 4 Italy in June/July
- 5 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 6 First visit to Paris, 6 days
- 7 Montenegro in Sept/Oct
- 8 England/Scotland in January?
- 9 Northern Wales Itinerary Review
- 10 honeymoon eats and drinks
- 11 Alone in Paris
- 12 Change of plans - what to do between Granada and Malaga.
- 13 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 14 Ronda or Malaga as a base for Malaga Province?
- 15 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 16 Tickets to Saints Chapelle Concerts
- 17 London - Home From Home Apartment Rental Agency
- 18 Basque region and/or Galicia?
- 19 renting a car in Spain and driving to Portugal
- 20 Packing for Croatia Sept-Oct - Just getting started
- 21 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 22 Suggestions for an arrival day itinerary in Venice- with jetlagged kids
- 23 First Time in France--Paris and Burgundy
- 24 lodging in/near madrid
- 25 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Go To Paris