Where's the American Express travel agency in Rome?
Where else can I buy TRAIN TICKETS on a Sunday afternoon? I prefer buying them in a travel agency rather than the train station.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 2 Norway fjord
- 3 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 4 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 5 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 6 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 7 Barcelona with baby
- 8 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 9 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 10 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 11 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 12 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 13 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 14 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 15 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 16 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 17 help with Italy itinerary
- 18 Capri in July
- 19 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 20 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 21 Venice
- 22 London 2For1 question
- 23 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 24 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?