Where's the American Express travel agency in Rome?
Where else can I buy TRAIN TICKETS on a Sunday afternoon? I prefer buying them in a travel agency rather than the train station.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 days in Lugano area
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 Scotland in December
- 4 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 5 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 6 Half day in Côte d'Azur
- 7 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 8 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 9 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 10 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 11 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 12 10 days in London in early December
- 13 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 14 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 15 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 16 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 17 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 18 tickets for Wimbledon
- 19 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 20 retruning to US with souveniers
- 21 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 22 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 23 Italy in January?
- 24 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 25 Iceland rental camper company