Where's the American Express travel agency in Rome?
Where else can I buy TRAIN TICKETS on a Sunday afternoon? I prefer buying them in a travel agency rather than the train station.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Want to meet the locals? Some new ideas
- 2 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 3 Want to Meet the Locals? Try Camping
- 4 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 5 What type of visa is right for me?
- 6 Paris---baguette question???
- 7 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 8 Olive farm visit in Tuscany - olive harvest, oil pressing
- 9 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 10 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 11 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 12 Berlin
- 13 Glassblowing in Prague
- 14 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 15 Help me decide where to go xmas week
- 16 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 17 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 18 a loss about Paris
- 19 From Barcelona to Valencia… and the not-quite-beaten path in between
- 20 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 21 Want to meet the locals? Try the bars.
- 22 Spain Andalusia Itinerary Advice
- 23 1 way ticket
- 24 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 25 Want to meet the locals? Try libraries