Hello. Has anyone stayed in this area, or visited? We are looking to add something different to our Italy itinerary for April 2013. We found a lovely place on the Internet to stay just outside Ameglia and know nothing of the area. I did a search on this site for the town and came up with nothing, although there was some information about Lerici. We are thinking of staying a week, we will be in Lucca the week before. Thank you.
Ameglia - Have You Been to Area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 2 Avignon to London?
- 3 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 4 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 5 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 6 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 7 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 8 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 9 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 10 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 11 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 12 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 13 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 14 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 17 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 18 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 19 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 20 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 21 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 22 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 23 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 24 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 25 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?