my husband and I are traveling to europe in sept to celebrate our 25th anniversary.. we are spending 4 nights in rome than off to the Amalfi coast for 4 nights and then on to Paris also for 4 nights.. should we stay in Amalfi (santa caterina hotel) or in Positano (eden Roc) Is there any nightlife in amalfi? how far is the walk/drive to positano?
amalfi or positano
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna to Padua Questions
- 2 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 3 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 4 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 5 Ireland's west coast
- 6 Tips for Sardinia this summer?
- 7 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 8 mallorca
- 9 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 10 Things to do in/around Milan
- 11 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 12 Itinerary for Spain
- 13 Arles as a base?
- 14 Austria & Bavaria – A week-long winter getaway
- 15 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 16 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 17 Aix en Provence
- 18 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 19 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 20 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 21 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 22 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 23 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 24 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 25 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.