my husband and I are traveling to europe in sept to celebrate our 25th anniversary.. we are spending 4 nights in rome than off to the Amalfi coast for 4 nights and then on to Paris also for 4 nights.. should we stay in Amalfi (santa caterina hotel) or in Positano (eden Roc) Is there any nightlife in amalfi? how far is the walk/drive to positano?
amalfi or positano
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Bruce and Marija: Carless in Sicily in November
- 2 Overlord Tour Payment Method Not Secure
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 Greece and Spain?- Daughter's HS grad gift
- 5 Car rental for 7, should we get one or two vehicles?
- 6 Unknown regions in the Czech republic
- 7 Advent Season
- 8 Itinerary Questions
- 9 Chip & Pin Only
- 10 Visiting Provence for first time - few questions
- 11 Trip to Europe for family of 4
- 12 flying from Madrid to Barcelona
- 13 Norway in fall?
- 14 Heterogeneous Xmas in Spain
- 15 Late night Mayfair
- 16 Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam 7 days?
- 17 Funny questions over the years on Basque Country and Spain
- 18 best airport to fly out of Paris back to Toronto
- 19 Need help with Itinerary for Spain & France March
- 20 Swiss train travel - why so costly?
- 21 Amsterdam to Paris Best Route
- 22 A family of 4 - 4 days in Switzerland
- 23 Lucerne to Lausanne Itinerary
- 24 Surely someone has attended the Lyon Festival of Lights--advice please
- 25 Lake Como and Santorini