Unfortunately, I am very aware that Cinque Terre and the Amalfi Coast are on opposite ends of Italy, but if you could go to just one area, which one would it be? Sorrento, Positano, and/or Ravello, where to stay and eat? Or, Cinque Terre, where to stay and eat? Why?
Amalfi Coast or Cinque Terre???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 2 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 3 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 4 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 5 Vienna highlights
- 6 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 7 Where to stay in Rome
- 8 Estonia Amber
- 9 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 10 20 days in Central Europe (female traveling solo)
- 11 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 12 Munich
- 13 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 15 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 16 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 17 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 18 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 19 Italy
- 20 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 21 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 22 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 23 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 24 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 25 Two days between St. Ives and London