Unfortunately, I am very aware that Cinque Terre and the Amalfi Coast are on opposite ends of Italy, but if you could go to just one area, which one would it be? Sorrento, Positano, and/or Ravello, where to stay and eat? Or, Cinque Terre, where to stay and eat? Why?
Amalfi Coast or Cinque Terre???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 2 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 3 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 4 Azores
- 5 tulips in the Netherland
- 6 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 7 England and Scotland
- 8 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 9 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 10 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 11 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 12 Air pollution in Paris
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Dublin to Armagh?
- 15 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 16 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 17 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 18 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 19 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 20 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 21 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 22 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 23 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 24 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 25 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?