for our anniversary we are planning to visit the amalfi coast. unfortunately we do not have flexibility in our dates. we arrive at naples the 23rd of june midday and our plane leaves the 26th midday. we are aware that we have a short time. our plan:
upon arrival at naples, get to know what we can of the city that day and take the last ferry of the day to capri. spend that night in capri as well as the following day and night. the third day, we take a ferry to positano (get to know the town) and then take a ferry to amalfi. we plan to visit positano and amalfi that day.
we need recommendations on:
+In which town should we spend the nigth in the amalfi coast
+ do you consider it necessary to rent a car in amalfi to visit ravello? if not which transport would you recommend?
+If we rent a car, we can drive our last day from the amalfi coast to naples in order to get to the airport by noon.
+from where would it be easier to return to naples by car. Positano or Amalfi?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tickets for Wimbledon
- 2 Happy birthday ATM
- 3 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 4 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 5 24 hours in Paris
- 6 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 7 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 8 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 9 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 10 Keukenhof in May?
- 11 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 12 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 13 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 14 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 15 Insurance on rental car options
- 16 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 17 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 18 Istanbul at Easter
- 19 Renting a car in Greece
- 20 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 21 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 22 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 23 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 24 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 25 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.