for our anniversary we are planning to visit the amalfi coast. unfortunately we do not have flexibility in our dates. we arrive at naples the 23rd of june midday and our plane leaves the 26th midday. we are aware that we have a short time. our plan:
upon arrival at naples, get to know what we can of the city that day and take the last ferry of the day to capri. spend that night in capri as well as the following day and night. the third day, we take a ferry to positano (get to know the town) and then take a ferry to amalfi. we plan to visit positano and amalfi that day.
we need recommendations on:
+In which town should we spend the nigth in the amalfi coast
+ do you consider it necessary to rent a car in amalfi to visit ravello? if not which transport would you recommend?
+If we rent a car, we can drive our last day from the amalfi coast to naples in order to get to the airport by noon.
+from where would it be easier to return to naples by car. Positano or Amalfi?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Islands (small)
- 2 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 3 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 4 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 5 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 Lay over time
- 8 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 9 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 10 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 11 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 12 K-Day
- 13 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 14 Spain in December
- 15 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 16 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 17 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 18 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 19 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 20 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 21 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 22 Flat in London
- 23 Help required with Itinerary
- 24 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 25 Provence best farmstays!!??