for our anniversary we are planning to visit the amalfi coast. unfortunately we do not have flexibility in our dates. we arrive at naples the 23rd of june midday and our plane leaves the 26th midday. we are aware that we have a short time. our plan:
upon arrival at naples, get to know what we can of the city that day and take the last ferry of the day to capri. spend that night in capri as well as the following day and night. the third day, we take a ferry to positano (get to know the town) and then take a ferry to amalfi. we plan to visit positano and amalfi that day.
we need recommendations on:
+In which town should we spend the nigth in the amalfi coast
+ do you consider it necessary to rent a car in amalfi to visit ravello? if not which transport would you recommend?
+If we rent a car, we can drive our last day from the amalfi coast to naples in order to get to the airport by noon.
+from where would it be easier to return to naples by car. Positano or Amalfi?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 2 One week in Europe
- 3 Positano or Sorrento?
- 4 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 5 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 6 Switzerland in September
- 7 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 8 My final Prague itinerary
- 9 Last minute trip to Capri
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 11 weekend from cologne germany
- 12 Globus Iberian Tour
- 13 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 14 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 15 13 nights in switzerland
- 16 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 17 Earthquake near Naples
- 18 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 19 London Theater
- 20 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 21 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 22 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 23 Driving from Rome to Sicily and back
- 24 Munich itinerary review
- 25 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip