We are flying through Frankfurt next week with a 4 day stopover to experience a few Christmas markets in the area but in light of the terrorist high alert in Germany, we plan to train to Alsace or Belgium from the airport. Which cities have better christmas markets, Strassbourg-Colmar or Brussel- Bruge.
Alternative christmas markets in the midst of high terror alert
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 2 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 3 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 4 Story of the German Christmas star
- 5 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 6 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 7 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 8 Three ferries to Mull
- 9 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 10 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 11 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 12 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 13 Airport ATMs
- 14 driving in france with kids
- 15 Southern Spain
- 16 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 17 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 18 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 19 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 20 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 21 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 22 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 23 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 24 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 25 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?