First of all, we are definitely doing the day time visit to the Alhambra (planning on about 4hrs there). Booking tickets early on.
I would love to do a night visit to the Nasrid Palaces too, but I not sure if the ladies in my group will have enough energy to go out after dinner. I could risk and buy my own ticket online and loose money if I cannot make it. My dilemma is if I have someone else interested in going on the spur of the moment. How hard is it to get the tickets on the day of? Do they also sell out months in advance?
If I do not prebook the tickets, are there any options of getting the ticket the day before (say at the Alhambra bookstore in Granada city center)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 2 Europe itinerary questions
- 3 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 4 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 5 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 6 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 7 Brugge hotel help
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Old European currency
- 10 Denmark or Sweden?
- 11 Amsterdam hotels
- 12 Five night Ireland Trip
- 13 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 14 Paris hotels
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 London Hotels
- 17 10 days in Paris and......
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 20 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 21 1 month in Europe
- 22 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 23 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 24 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 25 Intercity Notte training boarding time
Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour