First of all, we are definitely doing the day time visit to the Alhambra (planning on about 4hrs there). Booking tickets early on.
I would love to do a night visit to the Nasrid Palaces too, but I not sure if the ladies in my group will have enough energy to go out after dinner. I could risk and buy my own ticket online and loose money if I cannot make it. My dilemma is if I have someone else interested in going on the spur of the moment. How hard is it to get the tickets on the day of? Do they also sell out months in advance?
If I do not prebook the tickets, are there any options of getting the ticket the day before (say at the Alhambra bookstore in Granada city center)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany-Car or Train
- 2 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 3 릴게임이란 ◐ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 4 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 5 SURPRISE TRIP
- 6 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 7 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 8 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 9 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 10 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 11 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 12 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 13 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 14 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 15 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 16 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 17 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 18 thoughts on my itenerary France and Italy
- 19 Valencia Spain
- 20 Europe for Beginners
- 21 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 22 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 23 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 24 13 nights in switzerland
- 25 Best daypack ?
Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour