First of all, we are definitely doing the day time visit to the Alhambra (planning on about 4hrs there). Booking tickets early on.
I would love to do a night visit to the Nasrid Palaces too, but I not sure if the ladies in my group will have enough energy to go out after dinner. I could risk and buy my own ticket online and loose money if I cannot make it. My dilemma is if I have someone else interested in going on the spur of the moment. How hard is it to get the tickets on the day of? Do they also sell out months in advance?
If I do not prebook the tickets, are there any options of getting the ticket the day before (say at the Alhambra bookstore in Granada city center)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 2 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 3 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 4 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 5 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 6 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 7 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 8 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 9 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 10 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 11 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 12 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 13 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 14 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 15 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 16 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 17 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 18 Piedmont as a destination
- 19 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 20 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 21 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 22 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 23 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 Opinion on sights in Florence
Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour