First of all, we are definitely doing the day time visit to the Alhambra (planning on about 4hrs there). Booking tickets early on.
I would love to do a night visit to the Nasrid Palaces too, but I not sure if the ladies in my group will have enough energy to go out after dinner. I could risk and buy my own ticket online and loose money if I cannot make it. My dilemma is if I have someone else interested in going on the spur of the moment. How hard is it to get the tickets on the day of? Do they also sell out months in advance?
If I do not prebook the tickets, are there any options of getting the ticket the day before (say at the Alhambra bookstore in Granada city center)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 다모아카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼슈퍼카지노￡온라인바카라주소
- 2 카지노게임사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인바카라△온라인카지노
- 3 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 4 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 5 Iceland trip report!
- 6 London 6 day itinerary
- 7 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 8 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 9 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 10 3 nights in Madrid
- 11 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 12 alcazar question and seville advice
- 13 Bernese Oberland
- 14 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 15 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 16 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 17 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 18 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 19 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 20 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 21 Threat Level in UK
- 22 ATM
- 23 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 24 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 25 Living in Paris......for a week
Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour