First of all, we are definitely doing the day time visit to the Alhambra (planning on about 4hrs there). Booking tickets early on.
I would love to do a night visit to the Nasrid Palaces too, but I not sure if the ladies in my group will have enough energy to go out after dinner. I could risk and buy my own ticket online and loose money if I cannot make it. My dilemma is if I have someone else interested in going on the spur of the moment. How hard is it to get the tickets on the day of? Do they also sell out months in advance?
If I do not prebook the tickets, are there any options of getting the ticket the day before (say at the Alhambra bookstore in Granada city center)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 2 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 3 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 4 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 5 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 6 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 7 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 8 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 9 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 10 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 11 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 12 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 15 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 16 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 17 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 18 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 19 Super Cover For Hertz
- 20 When to Visit Scotland
- 21 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 22 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 23 Amalfi Coast help
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 Sicily
Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour