Hello to all,
Has anyone used this service? Where there any issues? Perhaps we've been very fortunate in not previously having to pay such large(basically the same as the rental charges) security deposits if any at all. Makes me somewhat nervous.
Many thanks for your comments
airbnb reservation service
Hello to all,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 2 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 3 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 4 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 5 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 6 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 7 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 8 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 9 Moving to Belfast
- 10 Luggage sizing
- 11 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 12 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 13 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 14 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 15 London during Christmas week
- 16 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 17 Arriving Boxing Day London
- 18 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 19 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 20 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 21 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 22 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 23 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 24 Eleanor's Pages
- 25 LIVIGNO - Ski School