I would take it to Gare de Lyon for Hotel Europe St Severin, 38-40 rue St Séverin 75005 - Paris - France?
Then I would take a taxi to my hotel.
Do I need to take the specific bus or do they all stop there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 Amsterdam hotels
- 7 Back from Paris
- 8 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 9 London Hotels
- 10 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 11 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 12 Brugge hotel help
- 13 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 14 Denmark or Sweden?
- 15 Old European currency
- 16 Europe itinerary questions
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 19 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 20 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 21 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 22 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 23 1 month in Europe
- 24 Paris hotels
- 25 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece