Going to France mid September. On a lark signed up to get lebara sim cards for france mailed to USA. Now wish to purchase a easy to use, uncomplicated unlocked quard cellphone to use in france and belgium. I do not have any contracts with TMobile nor AT&T. Have my doubts about the unlokced samsungE 1080 unlocked GSMphone international version not for use in USA offered on Amazon. Other suggestions. Would like to set up the sim card here just in case of gliches which seem to happen quite often
advise unlocked quard cell phone to purchase here in usa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Micheline star restaurants in Madrid and elsewhere in Spain & Portugal
- 2 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 3 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 4 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 5 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 6 3 weeks in Sicily
- 7 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 8 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 9 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 10 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 11 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 12 Which West & East European Countries give the best bang for the buck?
- 13 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 14 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 15 Dollhouse furniture
- 16 Best Way To Pay For the Tube
- 17 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 18 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 19 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 20 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 21 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 22 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 23 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 24 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 25 Italy in October