Going to France mid September. On a lark signed up to get lebara sim cards for france mailed to USA. Now wish to purchase a easy to use, uncomplicated unlocked quard cellphone to use in france and belgium. I do not have any contracts with TMobile nor AT&T. Have my doubts about the unlokced samsungE 1080 unlocked GSMphone international version not for use in USA offered on Amazon. Other suggestions. Would like to set up the sim card here just in case of gliches which seem to happen quite often
advise unlocked quard cell phone to purchase here in usa
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Family European winter holiday
- 2 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 3 2 Week European Itinerary
- 4 rent car / Munich
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 7 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 11 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 12 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 13 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 14 Channel Islands
- 15 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 16 Dresden Train Station
- 17 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 18 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 19 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 20 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 21 Euro Train
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 24 Chambermaid tipping
- 25 TGV and Provence questions