Going to France mid September. On a lark signed up to get lebara sim cards for france mailed to USA. Now wish to purchase a easy to use, uncomplicated unlocked quard cellphone to use in france and belgium. I do not have any contracts with TMobile nor AT&T. Have my doubts about the unlokced samsungE 1080 unlocked GSMphone international version not for use in USA offered on Amazon. Other suggestions. Would like to set up the sim card here just in case of gliches which seem to happen quite often
advise unlocked quard cell phone to purchase here in usa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 2 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 3 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 4 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 5 London and Where Else in late December?
- 6 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 7 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 8 Greece-carhire-ferries.
- 9 London - Site List Triage -
- 10 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 11 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 12 Driving from Delphi to Nafplion
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 15 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 16 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 17 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 18 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 19 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 20 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 21 A Superb 8 Days in Dresden
- 22 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 23 Southern Ireland Help
- 24 Bologna tips
- 25 Electronic plug adapter for Italy