Going to France mid September. On a lark signed up to get lebara sim cards for france mailed to USA. Now wish to purchase a easy to use, uncomplicated unlocked quard cellphone to use in france and belgium. I do not have any contracts with TMobile nor AT&T. Have my doubts about the unlokced samsungE 1080 unlocked GSMphone international version not for use in USA offered on Amazon. Other suggestions. Would like to set up the sim card here just in case of gliches which seem to happen quite often
advise unlocked quard cell phone to purchase here in usa
- 1 Athens licensed tour guide
- 2 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 3 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Transportation from Landshut to Munich Airport?
- 6 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 7 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 8 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 9 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 10 Visit to Russia - Money
- 11 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 12 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 13 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 14 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 15 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 16 Romania Apartment List
- 17 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 18 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 19 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 20 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 21 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 22 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 23 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 24 Eurostar Italy train to Florence fro Milan's Malpensa Airport
- 25 Rome's night of the museums 18 May 2013