Going to France mid September. On a lark signed up to get lebara sim cards for france mailed to USA. Now wish to purchase a easy to use, uncomplicated unlocked quard cellphone to use in france and belgium. I do not have any contracts with TMobile nor AT&T. Have my doubts about the unlokced samsungE 1080 unlocked GSMphone international version not for use in USA offered on Amazon. Other suggestions. Would like to set up the sim card here just in case of gliches which seem to happen quite often
advise unlocked quard cell phone to purchase here in usa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 2 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 3 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 4 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 5 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 6 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 9 Hotel in Venice
- 10 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 11 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 12 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 13 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 14 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 15 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 16 Europe in 21 days
- 17 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 18 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 19 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip
- 20 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 21 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 22 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 23 Spain Questions
- 24 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 25 Avignon to London?