Who has gone to either of these places, and would you recommend them?
I'm considering a day trip from Madrid for each of them. I have some reservations about El Escorial. Did you enjoy your visit there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Spain
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 4 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 5 Paris to Italy
- 6 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 7 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 8 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 9 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 10 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 11 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 12 Amsterdam
- 13 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 14 travel to prague, vienna and munich
- 15 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 16 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 17 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 18 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 19 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 20 Scenic cruise advice
- 21 Barcelona alternative
- 22 Italy Car Scam
- 23 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 24 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna