could anyone familiar with Barcelona please comment on the location of the following apartment I am considering next year. Would like to experience Barcelona 'the city' but not too noisy!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.S) CONTACT HP ☎ 1:800:681:7208 HP PRINTER Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 0nline : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 3 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 4 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 5 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 6 Airport Transit Visa
- 7 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 8 Travelling Iceland
- 9 Italian lake cruise
- 10 Paris advice with kids
- 11 Tuscany Itinerary
- 12 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 13 First visit to London
- 14 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 15 Route Information
- 16 International drivers permit
- 17 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 18 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 19 french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?
- 20 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 21 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 22 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 23 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 24 alcazar question and seville advice
- 25 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please