I visited Europe for the first time in May 2015. I got to see 9 cities (London, Paris, Berlin, Prague, Rome, Florence, Geneva, Barcelona, and Lisbon) in 20 days. My favorite things were the museums and tourist destinations like the Eiffel tower, Sistene Chapel, Stonehenge, Leaning Tower of Pisa, St. Vitus Cathedral, Ponte Vecchio, etc.). I'm not one for nightlife or relaxation on these trips. Essentially, I want to go to cities that have a lot of things to do: history, arts, culture, museums, tourist destinations, etc.
I'd really appreciate your help in deciding on what cities to visit next. There are so many and I'm having trouble in deciding which ones to visit and in figuring out how to split the cities up so that the trips are most cost effective (can take the train if the cities are close together geographically).
Here is a list of cities that have caught my interest. With your help and experiences, I hope to narrow it down and also organize the cities into coherent trip plans. In a perfect world, each trip would last around 14 days and include 6 cities at most.
Here are the cities. The ones with asterisks next to them are one I definitely want to visit. Also, if there are any cities that you really loved that you think I'd like, I would be more than happy to add them to the list.
More Eastern: (This is where I need the most help narrowing down)
*Dubrovnik (Other people say to visit Split, Hvar, Zadar as well. Help!)
More Northern Europe:
As you can see, there are way too many cities on the list. I would like to narrow it down so I can go on 4 trips at most - so around 24 cities (at the max). I know every one of these is worth visiting in it's own right but I hope to go to ones that suit my interests.
This is my first time posting on here so I apologize in advance for any mistakes I may have made.
Thanks for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷카지노사이트【BMB95.C0M 】필리핀카지노
- 2 LIsbon
- 3 강원랜드카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 4 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 5 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 6 Back from Paris
- 7 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 8 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 9 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 10 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 Another tipping question: concierges
- 12 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 13 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Luggage Storage
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 19 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 20 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 21 Trip suggestion
- 22 Spain in July
- 23 Summer Travel order
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 Corfu