For the month of July I will be studying abroad in Spain. I'm staying in Madrid, but also traveling to Toledo, Segovia, Avila and Barcelona. During this time, I have one free weekend (Friday-Monday) and was hoping to explore another region of the country.
My idea was to leave Madrid for Malaga and then to go from Malaga to Granada to see the Alahambra and from there, back to Madrid. I know it sounds like a lot, but I have been checking out train and bus routes and it sounds possible.
Does anyone have any advice or suggestions? I appreciate your help as this will be my first time to Europe, and I've been dreaming of this trip for years!
Advice for Weekend Trip
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 3 Gogartys, Dublin
- 4 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 5 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 6 Planning a holiday
- 7 Europe with young teens
- 8 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 9 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 10 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 11 15 days in Europe,
- 12 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 13 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 14 Advises for trip to Russia
- 15 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 16 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 17 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 18 Prague - must see
- 19 Sicily 10 days
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 21 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 22 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 23 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 24 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 25 Portugal in September