For the month of July I will be studying abroad in Spain. I'm staying in Madrid, but also traveling to Toledo, Segovia, Avila and Barcelona. During this time, I have one free weekend (Friday-Monday) and was hoping to explore another region of the country.
My idea was to leave Madrid for Malaga and then to go from Malaga to Granada to see the Alahambra and from there, back to Madrid. I know it sounds like a lot, but I have been checking out train and bus routes and it sounds possible.
Does anyone have any advice or suggestions? I appreciate your help as this will be my first time to Europe, and I've been dreaming of this trip for years!
Advice for Weekend Trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 2 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 3 Madrid and London
- 4 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 5 What to wear
- 6 italy
- 7 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 8 Side trip from Geneva
- 9 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 10 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 11 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 12 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 13 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 14 7 Nights in Paris
- 15 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 16 21 Days in Central Europe
- 17 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 18 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world
- 19 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 20 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 23 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 24 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 25 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help