For the month of July I will be studying abroad in Spain. I'm staying in Madrid, but also traveling to Toledo, Segovia, Avila and Barcelona. During this time, I have one free weekend (Friday-Monday) and was hoping to explore another region of the country.
My idea was to leave Madrid for Malaga and then to go from Malaga to Granada to see the Alahambra and from there, back to Madrid. I know it sounds like a lot, but I have been checking out train and bus routes and it sounds possible.
Does anyone have any advice or suggestions? I appreciate your help as this will be my first time to Europe, and I've been dreaming of this trip for years!
Advice for Weekend Trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 2 museum passes in Rome
- 3 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 4 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 5 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 6 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 7 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 8 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 9 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 10 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 11 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 12 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 13 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 14 Estonia Amber
- 15 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 16 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 17 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 18 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 19 UK for 12 days !
- 20 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 21 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 22 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 23 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 24 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 25 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary