New to the site and have already got some great suggestions but decided to start a new conversation to see what advice is out there. So .... My husband and I are traveling with our daughter 2 and son 4 ... Call us crazy but we decided to live the dream
At this stage we are looking at London, south England, week in Ireland, then France, Spain,Italy, Greece, Prague and Germany.
We will be leaving in June and returning in August
Not sure if we should drive,bus,train,plane etc
Also any advice on great places to go or stay would be sensational.
Finally, my husband and I travelled Europe 10yrs ago so we have done a lot of the tourist hot spots. We are all very active but like the idea of 3 day stays in places as a min.
Looking forward to what everyone can offer! I'll also continue this thread so others can gain from it to.
Advice for 8 weeks one Europe with children aged 2and 4
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do on drive from Garmisch to Munich for a full day
- 2 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 3 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 4 Paris apartment choices?
- 5 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 6 Hey Fodor's
- 7 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 8 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 9 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 10 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 11 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 12 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 13 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 14 Olive Oil
- 15 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 16 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 17 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 18 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 19 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 20 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 21 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 22 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 23 Gift for French business associate
- 24 Dresden- tea towel
- 25 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?