New to the site and have already got some great suggestions but decided to start a new conversation to see what advice is out there. So .... My husband and I are traveling with our daughter 2 and son 4 ... Call us crazy but we decided to live the dream
At this stage we are looking at London, south England, week in Ireland, then France, Spain,Italy, Greece, Prague and Germany.
We will be leaving in June and returning in August
Not sure if we should drive,bus,train,plane etc
Also any advice on great places to go or stay would be sensational.
Finally, my husband and I travelled Europe 10yrs ago so we have done a lot of the tourist hot spots. We are all very active but like the idea of 3 day stays in places as a min.
Looking forward to what everyone can offer! I'll also continue this thread so others can gain from it to.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 2 Scotland Trip
- 3 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 4 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 5 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 6 4 week trip Turkey
- 7 Advices about our itiniary
- 8 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 9 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 10 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 11 Paris Under Seige...
- 12 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 13 What to take to Germany
- 14 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 15 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 16 Riga / Vecaki from a birds Eye
- 17 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 18 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 19 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 20 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 21 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 22 Private transportation
- 23 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 24 Suggestions for travel
- 25 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks