New to the site and have already got some great suggestions but decided to start a new conversation to see what advice is out there. So .... My husband and I are traveling with our daughter 2 and son 4 ... Call us crazy but we decided to live the dream
At this stage we are looking at London, south England, week in Ireland, then France, Spain,Italy, Greece, Prague and Germany.
We will be leaving in June and returning in August
Not sure if we should drive,bus,train,plane etc
Also any advice on great places to go or stay would be sensational.
Finally, my husband and I travelled Europe 10yrs ago so we have done a lot of the tourist hot spots. We are all very active but like the idea of 3 day stays in places as a min.
Looking forward to what everyone can offer! I'll also continue this thread so others can gain from it to.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 2 Rome
- 3 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 4 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 5 Advice on long week trip to Germany
- 6 Italo Trains - good news
- 7 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 8 Holding bags in Paris
- 9 21 day France trip booked w lodging. Now what do I need to focus on?
- 10 Rental Cars and paying the electronic tolls in Portugal
- 11 Travel Plan during Christmas in Italy
- 12 Car rental in Spain
- 13 Itinerary help - 6 days in Iceland in chilly November
- 14 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 15 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 16 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 17 Berlin short-term rental apartments
- 18 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 19 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 20 2 Week Honeymoon-Sept 2016-Italy/Spain
- 21 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 22 Is there any dog-sledding in the Bernese Oberland?
- 23 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 24 Cars in France
- 25 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?