New to the site and have already got some great suggestions but decided to start a new conversation to see what advice is out there. So .... My husband and I are traveling with our daughter 2 and son 4 ... Call us crazy but we decided to live the dream
At this stage we are looking at London, south England, week in Ireland, then France, Spain,Italy, Greece, Prague and Germany.
We will be leaving in June and returning in August
Not sure if we should drive,bus,train,plane etc
Also any advice on great places to go or stay would be sensational.
Finally, my husband and I travelled Europe 10yrs ago so we have done a lot of the tourist hot spots. We are all very active but like the idea of 3 day stays in places as a min.
Looking forward to what everyone can offer! I'll also continue this thread so others can gain from it to.
Advice for 8 weeks one Europe with children aged 2and 4
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 2 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 3 London hotel tax is 20%
- 4 Venice, just arrived
- 5 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 6 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 7 Cooking classes in Paris - Cook n' with Class or La Cuisine?
- 8 Ghent or Paris?
- 9 Chip and Pin
- 10 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 11 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 12 France: which maps?
- 13 first family trip to Switzerland
- 14 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 15 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 16 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 17 Car vs Train in Switzerland
- 18 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 19 German Rail Pass Questions
- 20 Train from Frankfurt to Madrid
- 21 Greece Travel Planning for 2015
- 22 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 23 Venice - boats on canals
- 24 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 25 What Bus/buses