New to the site and have already got some great suggestions but decided to start a new conversation to see what advice is out there. So .... My husband and I are traveling with our daughter 2 and son 4 ... Call us crazy but we decided to live the dream
At this stage we are looking at London, south England, week in Ireland, then France, Spain,Italy, Greece, Prague and Germany.
We will be leaving in June and returning in August
Not sure if we should drive,bus,train,plane etc
Also any advice on great places to go or stay would be sensational.
Finally, my husband and I travelled Europe 10yrs ago so we have done a lot of the tourist hot spots. We are all very active but like the idea of 3 day stays in places as a min.
Looking forward to what everyone can offer! I'll also continue this thread so others can gain from it to.
Advice for 8 weeks one Europe with children aged 2and 4
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 2 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 3 Is my plan ok
- 4 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 5 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 6 Portugal Trip
- 7 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 8 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 9 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 10 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 11 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 12 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 13 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 14 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 15 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 16 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 17 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 18 Southern Spain
- 19 Reputable Tours
- 20 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 21 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 22 Ideas for Spain in May
- 23 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 24 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 25 5 Observations About Paris