New to the site and have already got some great suggestions but decided to start a new conversation to see what advice is out there. So .... My husband and I are traveling with our daughter 2 and son 4 ... Call us crazy but we decided to live the dream
At this stage we are looking at London, south England, week in Ireland, then France, Spain,Italy, Greece, Prague and Germany.
We will be leaving in June and returning in August
Not sure if we should drive,bus,train,plane etc
Also any advice on great places to go or stay would be sensational.
Finally, my husband and I travelled Europe 10yrs ago so we have done a lot of the tourist hot spots. We are all very active but like the idea of 3 day stays in places as a min.
Looking forward to what everyone can offer! I'll also continue this thread so others can gain from it to.
Advice for 8 weeks one Europe with children aged 2and 4
- 1 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 2 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 3 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 4 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 5 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 6 Family European winter holiday
- 7 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 8 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 9 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 10 Car in Prague
- 11 2 Week European Itinerary
- 12 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 13 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 14 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 15 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 16 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 17 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 18 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 19 Rome Accommodation
- 20 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 21 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 22 Italian Lakes gardens
- 23 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 24 Dresden Train Station
- 25 Unique excursion/experience in Paris