New to the site and have already got some great suggestions but decided to start a new conversation to see what advice is out there. So .... My husband and I are traveling with our daughter 2 and son 4 ... Call us crazy but we decided to live the dream
At this stage we are looking at London, south England, week in Ireland, then France, Spain,Italy, Greece, Prague and Germany.
We will be leaving in June and returning in August
Not sure if we should drive,bus,train,plane etc
Also any advice on great places to go or stay would be sensational.
Finally, my husband and I travelled Europe 10yrs ago so we have done a lot of the tourist hot spots. We are all very active but like the idea of 3 day stays in places as a min.
Looking forward to what everyone can offer! I'll also continue this thread so others can gain from it to.
Advice for 8 weeks one Europe with children aged 2and 4
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go in France mid July?
- 2 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 3 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 4 Best beach town in Italy?
- 5 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 6 Help with England/Wales tour
- 7 trip to norway
- 8 Cotswold Churches
- 9 A Greek sojourn
- 10 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 11 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 12 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 13 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 14 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 15 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 16 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 17 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 18 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 19 Is Venice really dirty?
- 20 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 21 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 22 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?
- 23 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 24 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 25 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!