New to the site and have already got some great suggestions but decided to start a new conversation to see what advice is out there. So .... My husband and I are traveling with our daughter 2 and son 4 ... Call us crazy but we decided to live the dream
At this stage we are looking at London, south England, week in Ireland, then France, Spain,Italy, Greece, Prague and Germany.
We will be leaving in June and returning in August
Not sure if we should drive,bus,train,plane etc
Also any advice on great places to go or stay would be sensational.
Finally, my husband and I travelled Europe 10yrs ago so we have done a lot of the tourist hot spots. We are all very active but like the idea of 3 day stays in places as a min.
Looking forward to what everyone can offer! I'll also continue this thread so others can gain from it to.
Advice for 8 weeks one Europe with children aged 2and 4
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 2 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 3 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 4 I dream of Europe
- 5 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 6 Vitamins and carry on's question
- 7 Weekend in Norfolk
- 8 Best beach town in Italy?
- 9 Burgundy in May
- 10 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 11 Athens at New Years
- 12 chrismas in rome
- 13 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 14 Cotswold Churches
- 15 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 16 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 17 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 18 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 19 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 20 My notes on Greece 101
- 21 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 22 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 23 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 24 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?
- 25 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report