New to the site and have already got some great suggestions but decided to start a new conversation to see what advice is out there. So .... My husband and I are traveling with our daughter 2 and son 4 ... Call us crazy but we decided to live the dream
At this stage we are looking at London, south England, week in Ireland, then France, Spain,Italy, Greece, Prague and Germany.
We will be leaving in June and returning in August
Not sure if we should drive,bus,train,plane etc
Also any advice on great places to go or stay would be sensational.
Finally, my husband and I travelled Europe 10yrs ago so we have done a lot of the tourist hot spots. We are all very active but like the idea of 3 day stays in places as a min.
Looking forward to what everyone can offer! I'll also continue this thread so others can gain from it to.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노바카라【☠【 SSK68。CoM 】☠】슈퍼카지노카지노바카라
- 2 헬로바카라【買【 SSK68。CoM 】買】슈퍼카지노헬로바카라
- 3 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 4 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 5 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 6 Porto and vicinity
- 7 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 8 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 9 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 10 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 11 Norway fjord
- 12 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 13 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 14 7 days in Greece
- 15 Italy
- 16 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 17 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 18 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 19 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 20 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 21 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 22 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 23 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 24 Praiana to Positano
- 25 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report