New to the site and have already got some great suggestions but decided to start a new conversation to see what advice is out there. So .... My husband and I are traveling with our daughter 2 and son 4 ... Call us crazy but we decided to live the dream
At this stage we are looking at London, south England, week in Ireland, then France, Spain,Italy, Greece, Prague and Germany.
We will be leaving in June and returning in August
Not sure if we should drive,bus,train,plane etc
Also any advice on great places to go or stay would be sensational.
Finally, my husband and I travelled Europe 10yrs ago so we have done a lot of the tourist hot spots. We are all very active but like the idea of 3 day stays in places as a min.
Looking forward to what everyone can offer! I'll also continue this thread so others can gain from it to.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich, Germany
- 2 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 3 First Time Europe Trip
- 4 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 5 Slovenia + Croatia HELP!
- 6 Hostel Advice
- 7 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 8 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 9 Rome for a week
- 10 trip to Italy
- 11 Azores - Which Islands to Visit?
- 12 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 13 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 14 Hertz Never Lost
- 15 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 16 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 17 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 18 Holiday in Europe
- 19 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 20 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 21 Train from Lille to Delft
- 22 Poland in September
- 23 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 24 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 25 Lake Maggiore, Italy