New to the site and have already got some great suggestions but decided to start a new conversation to see what advice is out there. So .... My husband and I are traveling with our daughter 2 and son 4 ... Call us crazy but we decided to live the dream
At this stage we are looking at London, south England, week in Ireland, then France, Spain,Italy, Greece, Prague and Germany.
We will be leaving in June and returning in August
Not sure if we should drive,bus,train,plane etc
Also any advice on great places to go or stay would be sensational.
Finally, my husband and I travelled Europe 10yrs ago so we have done a lot of the tourist hot spots. We are all very active but like the idea of 3 day stays in places as a min.
Looking forward to what everyone can offer! I'll also continue this thread so others can gain from it to.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 2 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 3 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 4 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 5 First Time Europe Trip
- 6 Any suggestions yacht charter services?
- 7 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 8 Luxury Apartment Rentals in Rome
- 9 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 10 Crewed yacht charter: Mediterranean
- 11 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 12 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 13 Lon term Car Hire Guide for Italy
- 14 Loans 15,000 kr. and you have them about 45. minutes
- 15 It would appear that there are a considerable amount
- 16 Day River trips from Porto
- 17 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 18 London with kids
- 19 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 20 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 21 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 22 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 23 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 24 Public Transport information App/Website
- 25 Spain, Madrid, 2 nights w/car