New to the site and have already got some great suggestions but decided to start a new conversation to see what advice is out there. So .... My husband and I are traveling with our daughter 2 and son 4 ... Call us crazy but we decided to live the dream
At this stage we are looking at London, south England, week in Ireland, then France, Spain,Italy, Greece, Prague and Germany.
We will be leaving in June and returning in August
Not sure if we should drive,bus,train,plane etc
Also any advice on great places to go or stay would be sensational.
Finally, my husband and I travelled Europe 10yrs ago so we have done a lot of the tourist hot spots. We are all very active but like the idea of 3 day stays in places as a min.
Looking forward to what everyone can offer! I'll also continue this thread so others can gain from it to.
Advice for 8 weeks one Europe with children aged 2and 4
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 2 Terrorism in Europe
- 3 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 4 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 5 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 6 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 7 Bamberg and Environs - 9 nights
- 8 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 9 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 10 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 11 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 12 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 13 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 14 2 full days in Paris
- 15 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 16 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 17 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 18 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 19 Greece - Sailing in Santorini
- 20 Hiking the Gap of Dunloe
- 21 Wernigerode and The Harz - Where to base oneself?
- 22 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 23 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 24 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 25 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre