New to the site and have already got some great suggestions but decided to start a new conversation to see what advice is out there. So .... My husband and I are traveling with our daughter 2 and son 4 ... Call us crazy but we decided to live the dream
At this stage we are looking at London, south England, week in Ireland, then France, Spain,Italy, Greece, Prague and Germany.
We will be leaving in June and returning in August
Not sure if we should drive,bus,train,plane etc
Also any advice on great places to go or stay would be sensational.
Finally, my husband and I travelled Europe 10yrs ago so we have done a lot of the tourist hot spots. We are all very active but like the idea of 3 day stays in places as a min.
Looking forward to what everyone can offer! I'll also continue this thread so others can gain from it to.
Advice for 8 weeks one Europe with children aged 2and 4
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cinque Terre in early August: Nightmare or still worthwhile?
- 2 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 3 Florence Hotel Location advice pls
- 4 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 5 I went to Paris in June
- 6 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 7 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 8 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 9 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 10 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 11 Venice hotel: Select from the shortlist pls
- 12 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 13 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 14 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 15 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 16 Brugge photo on Bing
- 17 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 18 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 19 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 20 Help with a small island in Greece
- 21 Cotswolds village base
- 22 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 23 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 24 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 25 Amalfi Coast vs Greece