New to the site and have already got some great suggestions but decided to start a new conversation to see what advice is out there. So .... My husband and I are traveling with our daughter 2 and son 4 ... Call us crazy but we decided to live the dream
At this stage we are looking at London, south England, week in Ireland, then France, Spain,Italy, Greece, Prague and Germany.
We will be leaving in June and returning in August
Not sure if we should drive,bus,train,plane etc
Also any advice on great places to go or stay would be sensational.
Finally, my husband and I travelled Europe 10yrs ago so we have done a lot of the tourist hot spots. We are all very active but like the idea of 3 day stays in places as a min.
Looking forward to what everyone can offer! I'll also continue this thread so others can gain from it to.
Advice for 8 weeks one Europe with children aged 2and 4
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 2 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 3 TR- A jaunt to Paris March 15
- 4 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 5 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 6 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 7 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 8 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 9 Top 5 choices from London
- 10 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 11 Transportation in Paris
- 12 Do American College Student IDs work for free museum entrance
- 13 Greek Island honeymoon
- 14 2 Days in Brussels
- 15 Santorini (Greece) : Ferries pros and cons
- 16 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 17 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 18 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 19 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 20 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 21 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 22 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 23 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 24 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 25 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...