New to the site and have already got some great suggestions but decided to start a new conversation to see what advice is out there. So .... My husband and I are traveling with our daughter 2 and son 4 ... Call us crazy but we decided to live the dream
At this stage we are looking at London, south England, week in Ireland, then France, Spain,Italy, Greece, Prague and Germany.
We will be leaving in June and returning in August
Not sure if we should drive,bus,train,plane etc
Also any advice on great places to go or stay would be sensational.
Finally, my husband and I travelled Europe 10yrs ago so we have done a lot of the tourist hot spots. We are all very active but like the idea of 3 day stays in places as a min.
Looking forward to what everyone can offer! I'll also continue this thread so others can gain from it to.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 2 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 3 This secure, as immoderate-colossal
- 4 From London to Paris to US
- 5 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 6 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 7 My First Trip to Europe...
- 8 Residential wallpaper designs
- 9 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 10 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 11 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 12 Naples or Genoa
- 13 France to stop making foie grois
- 14 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 15 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 16 Greece Itinerary
- 17 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 18 Road Maps of Ireland
- 19 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 20 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 21 Manchester on derby weekend
- 22 Rome to Positano
- 23 Day trips from Uzes
- 24 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 25 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries