New to the site and have already got some great suggestions but decided to start a new conversation to see what advice is out there. So .... My husband and I are traveling with our daughter 2 and son 4 ... Call us crazy but we decided to live the dream
At this stage we are looking at London, south England, week in Ireland, then France, Spain,Italy, Greece, Prague and Germany.
We will be leaving in June and returning in August
Not sure if we should drive,bus,train,plane etc
Also any advice on great places to go or stay would be sensational.
Finally, my husband and I travelled Europe 10yrs ago so we have done a lot of the tourist hot spots. We are all very active but like the idea of 3 day stays in places as a min.
Looking forward to what everyone can offer! I'll also continue this thread so others can gain from it to.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alps Drive
- 2 First time in Bulgaria
- 3 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 4 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 5 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 6 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 7 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 8 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 9 Praiano
- 10 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Help please
- 13 Funny One Michelin * Mix-Up in France!
- 14 Andalucia itinerary help
- 15 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 18 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 19 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 20 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 21 Perugia
- 22 Family vacation to europe
- 23 Paris cooking classes
- 24 Ronda Wine/biking
- 25 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas