New to the site and have already got some great suggestions but decided to start a new conversation to see what advice is out there. So .... My husband and I are traveling with our daughter 2 and son 4 ... Call us crazy but we decided to live the dream
At this stage we are looking at London, south England, week in Ireland, then France, Spain,Italy, Greece, Prague and Germany.
We will be leaving in June and returning in August
Not sure if we should drive,bus,train,plane etc
Also any advice on great places to go or stay would be sensational.
Finally, my husband and I travelled Europe 10yrs ago so we have done a lot of the tourist hot spots. We are all very active but like the idea of 3 day stays in places as a min.
Looking forward to what everyone can offer! I'll also continue this thread so others can gain from it to.
Advice for 8 weeks one Europe with children aged 2and 4
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Air pollution in Paris
- 2 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 3 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 4 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 5 Trains in Italy
- 6 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 7 20 days in Germany
- 8 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 9 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 10 France, Italy and Greec
- 11 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 12 Rome---August and September
- 13 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 14 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 15 Help With Vienna
- 16 Good Hotels around Gare Montparnasse
- 17 Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia
- 18 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 19 South of France November Trip Report
- 20 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 21 Dresden or Leipzig
- 22 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 23 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 24 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 25 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.