New to the site and have already got some great suggestions but decided to start a new conversation to see what advice is out there. So .... My husband and I are traveling with our daughter 2 and son 4 ... Call us crazy but we decided to live the dream
At this stage we are looking at London, south England, week in Ireland, then France, Spain,Italy, Greece, Prague and Germany.
We will be leaving in June and returning in August
Not sure if we should drive,bus,train,plane etc
Also any advice on great places to go or stay would be sensational.
Finally, my husband and I travelled Europe 10yrs ago so we have done a lot of the tourist hot spots. We are all very active but like the idea of 3 day stays in places as a min.
Looking forward to what everyone can offer! I'll also continue this thread so others can gain from it to.
Advice for 8 weeks one Europe with children aged 2and 4
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 2 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 3 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 4 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 5 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 6 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 9 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 10 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 11 London neighborhood suggestions
- 12 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 13 Matisse at Tate
- 14 Best mobile operator/plan for Czech Republic + adjacent countries?
- 15 Paris 14th - Hotel Chaplain Rive Gauche, Hotel du Lion, Hotel Sophie Germain, Hotel le Nouvel Orleans
- 16 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 17 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 18 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 19 Ireland Southwest
- 20 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 21 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 22 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 23 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 24 Madrid and London
- 25 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?