New to the site and have already got some great suggestions but decided to start a new conversation to see what advice is out there. So .... My husband and I are traveling with our daughter 2 and son 4 ... Call us crazy but we decided to live the dream
At this stage we are looking at London, south England, week in Ireland, then France, Spain,Italy, Greece, Prague and Germany.
We will be leaving in June and returning in August
Not sure if we should drive,bus,train,plane etc
Also any advice on great places to go or stay would be sensational.
Finally, my husband and I travelled Europe 10yrs ago so we have done a lot of the tourist hot spots. We are all very active but like the idea of 3 day stays in places as a min.
Looking forward to what everyone can offer! I'll also continue this thread so others can gain from it to.
Advice for 8 weeks one Europe with children aged 2and 4
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St. Petersburg to Moscow: train or airplane?
- 2 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 3 Bergen Norway: how and where to store luggage for a couple days
- 4 Walking in Bologna
- 5 Train tickets France and Spain
- 6 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 7 Two days in Dublin
- 8 Private driver: Dublin airport to Limerick
- 9 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 10 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 11 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 12 Staying in the Highlands
- 13 scotland trave;
- 14 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 15 4000 BC Megalithic Cairns in Loughcrew , Meath, Ireland
- 16 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 17 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 18 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 19 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 20 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 21 Travel by train in Poland?
- 22 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 23 Travel services for Spain
- 24 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 25 Berlin museums-- adults with passes, kids without