New to the site and have already got some great suggestions but decided to start a new conversation to see what advice is out there. So .... My husband and I are traveling with our daughter 2 and son 4 ... Call us crazy but we decided to live the dream
At this stage we are looking at London, south England, week in Ireland, then France, Spain,Italy, Greece, Prague and Germany.
We will be leaving in June and returning in August
Not sure if we should drive,bus,train,plane etc
Also any advice on great places to go or stay would be sensational.
Finally, my husband and I travelled Europe 10yrs ago so we have done a lot of the tourist hot spots. We are all very active but like the idea of 3 day stays in places as a min.
Looking forward to what everyone can offer! I'll also continue this thread so others can gain from it to.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 2 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 3 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 4 Romantic Restaurants in Venice?
- 5 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 6 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 7 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 8 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 9 Tour or independent
- 10 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 11 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 12 Hertz Never Lost
- 13 student in denmark
- 14 First Time Europe Trip
- 15 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 16 The Fjords of Norway, Scandinavia - Itinerary Help for Family of Four
- 17 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 18 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 19 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 20 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 21 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 22 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 23 Amalfi or Positano
- 24 Best way to get mobile internet in Spain?
- 25 Italy + Greece + Croatia