New to the site and have already got some great suggestions but decided to start a new conversation to see what advice is out there. So .... My husband and I are traveling with our daughter 2 and son 4 ... Call us crazy but we decided to live the dream
At this stage we are looking at London, south England, week in Ireland, then France, Spain,Italy, Greece, Prague and Germany.
We will be leaving in June and returning in August
Not sure if we should drive,bus,train,plane etc
Also any advice on great places to go or stay would be sensational.
Finally, my husband and I travelled Europe 10yrs ago so we have done a lot of the tourist hot spots. We are all very active but like the idea of 3 day stays in places as a min.
Looking forward to what everyone can offer! I'll also continue this thread so others can gain from it to.
Advice for 8 weeks one Europe with children aged 2and 4
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 2 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 3 7 Nights in Paris
- 4 'Non war cemetery' Allied war graves in France (and elsewhere)
- 5 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 6 Cell phones in Ireland
- 7 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 8 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 11 Priceline for London hotels
- 12 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 13 Ireland itinerary
- 14 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Fjords, How To?
- 17 Istanbul Itinerary
- 18 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 19 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 20 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 21 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 22 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 23 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 24 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 25 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person