New to the site and have already got some great suggestions but decided to start a new conversation to see what advice is out there. So .... My husband and I are traveling with our daughter 2 and son 4 ... Call us crazy but we decided to live the dream
At this stage we are looking at London, south England, week in Ireland, then France, Spain,Italy, Greece, Prague and Germany.
We will be leaving in June and returning in August
Not sure if we should drive,bus,train,plane etc
Also any advice on great places to go or stay would be sensational.
Finally, my husband and I travelled Europe 10yrs ago so we have done a lot of the tourist hot spots. We are all very active but like the idea of 3 day stays in places as a min.
Looking forward to what everyone can offer! I'll also continue this thread so others can gain from it to.
Advice for 8 weeks one Europe with children aged 2and 4
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 2 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 3 What's your suggestion ????
- 4 Germany and Switzerland
- 5 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 6 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 7 Best london location to stay?
- 8 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 9 Marry in Venice travel to Florence, Rome, AC, Naples
- 10 Passport stamp in the UK
- 11 Ireland itinerary and accommodations advice?
- 12 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 13 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 14 SFO - CDG RT$769 ! Jump on it
- 15 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 16 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 17 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 18 Three 3 Day weekends in Ireland!
- 19 Sleeper Coaches Tickets from Krakow to Budapest -- Cheap Sparnight fares
- 20 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 21 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 22 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 23 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 24 Rauma Train and the Atlantic Ocean Rd worth visiting?
- 25 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country