New to the site and have already got some great suggestions but decided to start a new conversation to see what advice is out there. So .... My husband and I are traveling with our daughter 2 and son 4 ... Call us crazy but we decided to live the dream
At this stage we are looking at London, south England, week in Ireland, then France, Spain,Italy, Greece, Prague and Germany.
We will be leaving in June and returning in August
Not sure if we should drive,bus,train,plane etc
Also any advice on great places to go or stay would be sensational.
Finally, my husband and I travelled Europe 10yrs ago so we have done a lot of the tourist hot spots. We are all very active but like the idea of 3 day stays in places as a min.
Looking forward to what everyone can offer! I'll also continue this thread so others can gain from it to.
Advice for 8 weeks one Europe with children aged 2and 4
- 1 RENTAL CAR - in Cortona, Italy ?
- 2 Help with itenerary
- 3 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 4 rand versus euro
- 5 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 6 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 7 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 8 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 9 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 10 Provence next 3 days, help please
- 11 Vacation rental in Provence
- 12 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 13 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 14 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 15 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 16 10 days in Poland 7/1-12/13
- 17 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 18 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 19 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 20 Which tour company would be best?
- 21 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 22 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 23 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 24 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 25 portugal