New to the site and have already got some great suggestions but decided to start a new conversation to see what advice is out there. So .... My husband and I are traveling with our daughter 2 and son 4 ... Call us crazy but we decided to live the dream
At this stage we are looking at London, south England, week in Ireland, then France, Spain,Italy, Greece, Prague and Germany.
We will be leaving in June and returning in August
Not sure if we should drive,bus,train,plane etc
Also any advice on great places to go or stay would be sensational.
Finally, my husband and I travelled Europe 10yrs ago so we have done a lot of the tourist hot spots. We are all very active but like the idea of 3 day stays in places as a min.
Looking forward to what everyone can offer! I'll also continue this thread so others can gain from it to.
Advice for 8 weeks one Europe with children aged 2and 4
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 2 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 3 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 4 Questions for Paris residents
- 5 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 6 Berlin: evening dining
- 7 Stay in Venice
- 8 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 9 Central European train travel
- 10 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?
- 11 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 12 Looking for a Lobo-mau GTG + recommendations in Lisbon
- 13 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 14 Mont St. Michele?
- 15 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 16 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 17 Baltic cruise ports
- 18 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 19 London Weekend
- 20 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 21 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 22 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 23 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 24 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 25 British Honeymoon!