New to the site and have already got some great suggestions but decided to start a new conversation to see what advice is out there. So .... My husband and I are traveling with our daughter 2 and son 4 ... Call us crazy but we decided to live the dream
At this stage we are looking at London, south England, week in Ireland, then France, Spain,Italy, Greece, Prague and Germany.
We will be leaving in June and returning in August
Not sure if we should drive,bus,train,plane etc
Also any advice on great places to go or stay would be sensational.
Finally, my husband and I travelled Europe 10yrs ago so we have done a lot of the tourist hot spots. We are all very active but like the idea of 3 day stays in places as a min.
Looking forward to what everyone can offer! I'll also continue this thread so others can gain from it to.
Advice for 8 weeks one Europe with children aged 2and 4
- 1 Stop over in France
- 2 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 3 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 6 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 7 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 8 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 9 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 10 2 weeks in Slovenia and Croatia--Need help planning
- 11 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 12 Northern Italy
- 13 Home base in Provence in July
- 14 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 15 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 16 Paris Itinerary Advice - September 2013
- 17 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 18 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 19 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 20 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 21 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 22 Left Luggage in Brighton, UK
- 23 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 24 Best Time of Day to Tour Windsor Castle
- 25 Prague Itinerary