New to the site and have already got some great suggestions but decided to start a new conversation to see what advice is out there. So .... My husband and I are traveling with our daughter 2 and son 4 ... Call us crazy but we decided to live the dream
At this stage we are looking at London, south England, week in Ireland, then France, Spain,Italy, Greece, Prague and Germany.
We will be leaving in June and returning in August
Not sure if we should drive,bus,train,plane etc
Also any advice on great places to go or stay would be sensational.
Finally, my husband and I travelled Europe 10yrs ago so we have done a lot of the tourist hot spots. We are all very active but like the idea of 3 day stays in places as a min.
Looking forward to what everyone can offer! I'll also continue this thread so others can gain from it to.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a good not-too-pricey restaurant in Copenhagen.
- 2 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 3 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 4 Car rental in Croatia
- 5 Verona & Venice summer fashion
- 6 One day in Paris!
- 7 For anyone still trying to visit the McQueen, Round the clock opening . . .
- 8 A plethora of islands
- 9 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 10 Places to eat in Rome and Venice by train stations???
- 11 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 12 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 13 Lake Garda itinerary
- 14 Winery tours
- 15 Rome Walking Guide
- 16 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 17 air conditioning
- 18 Munich to Milan via train
- 19 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 20 St. Petersburg plus
- 21 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 22 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 23 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 24 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 25 Douro Valley: 9 Hours On The Train?