New to the site and have already got some great suggestions but decided to start a new conversation to see what advice is out there. So .... My husband and I are traveling with our daughter 2 and son 4 ... Call us crazy but we decided to live the dream
At this stage we are looking at London, south England, week in Ireland, then France, Spain,Italy, Greece, Prague and Germany.
We will be leaving in June and returning in August
Not sure if we should drive,bus,train,plane etc
Also any advice on great places to go or stay would be sensational.
Finally, my husband and I travelled Europe 10yrs ago so we have done a lot of the tourist hot spots. We are all very active but like the idea of 3 day stays in places as a min.
Looking forward to what everyone can offer! I'll also continue this thread so others can gain from it to.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 munich - day trips
- 2 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 3 I'm back.....
- 4 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 5 Edinburgh in March
- 6 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 7 Paris gtg in October?
- 8 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 9 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 10 Where do I pass through immigration in the UK
- 11 Departure Tax in UK
- 12 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 13 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 14 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 15 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 16 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 17 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 18 European Championship
- 19 Parking in Italy
- 20 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 21 FAQs
- 22 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 23 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 24 1 week in Malaga
- 25 http://www.toptryloburn.com/ombia-derma-reviews/