New to the site and have already got some great suggestions but decided to start a new conversation to see what advice is out there. So .... My husband and I are traveling with our daughter 2 and son 4 ... Call us crazy but we decided to live the dream
At this stage we are looking at London, south England, week in Ireland, then France, Spain,Italy, Greece, Prague and Germany.
We will be leaving in June and returning in August
Not sure if we should drive,bus,train,plane etc
Also any advice on great places to go or stay would be sensational.
Finally, my husband and I travelled Europe 10yrs ago so we have done a lot of the tourist hot spots. We are all very active but like the idea of 3 day stays in places as a min.
Looking forward to what everyone can offer! I'll also continue this thread so others can gain from it to.
Advice for 8 weeks one Europe with children aged 2and 4
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 4 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 5 Italy
- 6 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 7 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 8 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 9 UK for 12 days !
- 10 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 11 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 12 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 13 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 14 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 15 Italy and Croatia 28 days
- 16 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 17 Vienne or Lyon and then onward to Nice
- 18 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 19 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 20 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 21 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 22 Travel with Teens
- 23 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 24 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 25 Snowboarding in Poland