New to the site and have already got some great suggestions but decided to start a new conversation to see what advice is out there. So .... My husband and I are traveling with our daughter 2 and son 4 ... Call us crazy but we decided to live the dream
At this stage we are looking at London, south England, week in Ireland, then France, Spain,Italy, Greece, Prague and Germany.
We will be leaving in June and returning in August
Not sure if we should drive,bus,train,plane etc
Also any advice on great places to go or stay would be sensational.
Finally, my husband and I travelled Europe 10yrs ago so we have done a lot of the tourist hot spots. We are all very active but like the idea of 3 day stays in places as a min.
Looking forward to what everyone can offer! I'll also continue this thread so others can gain from it to.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My summer in Paris
- 2 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 3 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 4 Madrid Airport
- 5 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 6 Italy in November
- 7 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 8 Puglia and Matera
- 9 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 10 Late October Trip in France
- 11 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 12 A nice, quiet and affordable place to stay?
- 13 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 14 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 15 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 16 6 nights in Dublin
- 17 la spezia vs. levanto
- 18 Renfe Schedule Release Policy?
- 19 Scottish pounds - coins too?
- 20 Lufthansa's New Europe Fares
- 21 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 22 Amsterdam and beyond
- 23 Best home base for a week in the Italian Lakes?
- 24 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 25 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence