New to the site and have already got some great suggestions but decided to start a new conversation to see what advice is out there. So .... My husband and I are traveling with our daughter 2 and son 4 ... Call us crazy but we decided to live the dream
At this stage we are looking at London, south England, week in Ireland, then France, Spain,Italy, Greece, Prague and Germany.
We will be leaving in June and returning in August
Not sure if we should drive,bus,train,plane etc
Also any advice on great places to go or stay would be sensational.
Finally, my husband and I travelled Europe 10yrs ago so we have done a lot of the tourist hot spots. We are all very active but like the idea of 3 day stays in places as a min.
Looking forward to what everyone can offer! I'll also continue this thread so others can gain from it to.
Advice for 8 weeks one Europe with children aged 2and 4
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 Nights in Paris
- 2 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 3 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 4 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 5 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 6 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 7 Monet in Normandy
- 8 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 9 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 10 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 11 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 12 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 13 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 14 Gargano Promontory
- 15 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 16 Santorini
- 17 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 18 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 19 Airport to Piraeus
- 20 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 21 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 22 Day trips from Seville
- 23 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 24 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 25 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?