New to the site and have already got some great suggestions but decided to start a new conversation to see what advice is out there. So .... My husband and I are traveling with our daughter 2 and son 4 ... Call us crazy but we decided to live the dream
At this stage we are looking at London, south England, week in Ireland, then France, Spain,Italy, Greece, Prague and Germany.
We will be leaving in June and returning in August
Not sure if we should drive,bus,train,plane etc
Also any advice on great places to go or stay would be sensational.
Finally, my husband and I travelled Europe 10yrs ago so we have done a lot of the tourist hot spots. We are all very active but like the idea of 3 day stays in places as a min.
Looking forward to what everyone can offer! I'll also continue this thread so others can gain from it to.
Advice for 8 weeks one Europe with children aged 2and 4
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 2 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 3 Late night train from Prague
- 4 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 5 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 6 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 7 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 8 I'm in a funk
- 9 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 10 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 11 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 12 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 13 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 14 Mama Mia Italy!
- 15 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 16 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 17 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 18 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 19 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 20 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 21 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 22 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 23 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory
- 24 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 25 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!