New to the site and have already got some great suggestions but decided to start a new conversation to see what advice is out there. So .... My husband and I are traveling with our daughter 2 and son 4 ... Call us crazy but we decided to live the dream
At this stage we are looking at London, south England, week in Ireland, then France, Spain,Italy, Greece, Prague and Germany.
We will be leaving in June and returning in August
Not sure if we should drive,bus,train,plane etc
Also any advice on great places to go or stay would be sensational.
Finally, my husband and I travelled Europe 10yrs ago so we have done a lot of the tourist hot spots. We are all very active but like the idea of 3 day stays in places as a min.
Looking forward to what everyone can offer! I'll also continue this thread so others can gain from it to.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London vacation rental agency
- 2 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 3 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 4 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 5 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 6 Germany or Sweden
- 7 Cork questions
- 8 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 9 Italy Vacation
- 10 Crete Holiday
- 11 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 12 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 13 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 14 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 15 Spain: train/rental car help
- 16 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 17 Trains in Italy
- 18 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 19 First Solo Adventure
- 20 Sicily help
- 21 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 22 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 23 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 24 Stu Tower
- 25 PARIS