We will be traveling (1st time in Italy) from Florence to Venice on Saturday 3/29, and from Venice to Rome on Tuesday 4/1. Is it necessary, or advisable, to book in advance? Flexibility in departure times would be nice but not essential so we could advance book if there is a substantial benefit. Thanks.
advance booking needed for trains in Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 week trip -Peloponnese, Greece
- 2 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 3 Naples and Salerno
- 4 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 5 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 6 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 7 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 8 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 9 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 10 Lesson Learned - Speeding In France
- 11 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 12 Portugal with children
- 13 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 14 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 15 2 for 1 tickets
- 16 Spa in Scotland
- 17 Berlin hotel convenient by transit to Berlin Messe
- 18 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 19 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 20 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 21 Booking Greece Ferry Tickets online
- 22 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 23 Ronda: the Hotel Enfrente Arte or the Hotel San Gabriel?
- 24 Sardinia but only 4 days..
- 25 Florence/ Tuscany Wine