I am planning to spend a week in Ireland for the new year. My plan is to spend the entire time based in Dublin and take several day tours from there. I thought this would be less complicated given the holiday and the fact that I have no desire to drive. I have 7 days total. So far I've identified 3 day tours and would like your opinions on them or suggestions for others that I should try. Thanks for the help!
2 days in Dublin exploring
Day trip to north of Dublin including hill of Tara, slane castle, loughcrew, and monisterboice. The tour is operated by extreme Ireland.
Open day in Dublin
Day trip to cliffs of moher with Limerick and doolin, also operated by extreme Ireland.
Day trip to Glendalough and Kilkenny, operated by Collins tours
Open day in Dublin, leave at 8pm
a week in Ireland over New year's
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Now for the Venice hotel
- 2 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 3 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 4 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 5 week in scotland
- 6 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 7 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 8 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 9 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 10 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 11 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 12 Rocamaxour
- 13 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 14 Travelling by train across Central and Eastern Europe
- 15 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 16 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 17 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 20 venice, italy
- 21 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 22 Itinerary help
- 23 Where to go in France mid July?
- 24 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 25 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History