I am planning to spend a week in Ireland for the new year. My plan is to spend the entire time based in Dublin and take several day tours from there. I thought this would be less complicated given the holiday and the fact that I have no desire to drive. I have 7 days total. So far I've identified 3 day tours and would like your opinions on them or suggestions for others that I should try. Thanks for the help!
2 days in Dublin exploring
Day trip to north of Dublin including hill of Tara, slane castle, loughcrew, and monisterboice. The tour is operated by extreme Ireland.
Open day in Dublin
Day trip to cliffs of moher with Limerick and doolin, also operated by extreme Ireland.
Day trip to Glendalough and Kilkenny, operated by Collins tours
Open day in Dublin, leave at 8pm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 2 Trains in Italy
- 3 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 4 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 5 First Solo Adventure
- 6 Sicily help
- 7 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 8 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 9 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 10 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 11 Stu Tower
- 12 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 13 PARIS
- 14 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 15 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 16 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 17 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 18 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 19 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 20 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 21 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 22 Airline to Rome
- 23 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 24 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 25 Alitala