I am planning to spend a week in Ireland for the new year. My plan is to spend the entire time based in Dublin and take several day tours from there. I thought this would be less complicated given the holiday and the fact that I have no desire to drive. I have 7 days total. So far I've identified 3 day tours and would like your opinions on them or suggestions for others that I should try. Thanks for the help!
2 days in Dublin exploring
Day trip to north of Dublin including hill of Tara, slane castle, loughcrew, and monisterboice. The tour is operated by extreme Ireland.
Open day in Dublin
Day trip to cliffs of moher with Limerick and doolin, also operated by extreme Ireland.
Day trip to Glendalough and Kilkenny, operated by Collins tours
Open day in Dublin, leave at 8pm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beaune looking for accommodation suggestions
- 2 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 3 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 4 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 5 European Cooking Secrets
- 6 Venice to Positano to Rome travel help
- 7 Fodor's Survey
- 8 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 9 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 10 Barcelona question
- 11 Azores, Canary Islands, Mallorca, or Hawaii for August Honeymoon
- 12 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 13 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 14 My 60th birthday surprises
- 15 20 Days in Europe
- 16 4 days in switzerland
- 17 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 18 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 19 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 20 Beginner travelers on a budget to Marseille
- 21 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 22 March in Amsterdam 1 week spring break
- 23 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 24 Rome, Florence and a cruise this fall
- 25 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!