I am planning to spend a week in Ireland for the new year. My plan is to spend the entire time based in Dublin and take several day tours from there. I thought this would be less complicated given the holiday and the fact that I have no desire to drive. I have 7 days total. So far I've identified 3 day tours and would like your opinions on them or suggestions for others that I should try. Thanks for the help!
2 days in Dublin exploring
Day trip to north of Dublin including hill of Tara, slane castle, loughcrew, and monisterboice. The tour is operated by extreme Ireland.
Open day in Dublin
Day trip to cliffs of moher with Limerick and doolin, also operated by extreme Ireland.
Day trip to Glendalough and Kilkenny, operated by Collins tours
Open day in Dublin, leave at 8pm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 2 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 3 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 4 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 5 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 6 Ireland travel passport question
- 7 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 8 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 9 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 Italy
- 12 Revised itinerary for italy
- 13 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 14 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 15 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 16 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 17 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 18 Juangfrau / mt
- 19 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 20 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 21 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 22 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 23 Switzerland
- 24 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 25 Questions about Polish sights