I am planning to spend a week in Ireland for the new year. My plan is to spend the entire time based in Dublin and take several day tours from there. I thought this would be less complicated given the holiday and the fact that I have no desire to drive. I have 7 days total. So far I've identified 3 day tours and would like your opinions on them or suggestions for others that I should try. Thanks for the help!
2 days in Dublin exploring
Day trip to north of Dublin including hill of Tara, slane castle, loughcrew, and monisterboice. The tour is operated by extreme Ireland.
Open day in Dublin
Day trip to cliffs of moher with Limerick and doolin, also operated by extreme Ireland.
Day trip to Glendalough and Kilkenny, operated by Collins tours
Open day in Dublin, leave at 8pm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Question re Scotland
- 2 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 3 Dalmation coast in October?
- 4 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 5 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 6 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 7 credit and debit cards
- 8 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 9 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 10 Swiss rail disruption near Luzern
- 11 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 12 Where to stay in Umbria
- 13 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 14 Cinque Terre Area & Coastal Day Activities
- 15 First Trip to Ireland
- 16 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 17 Greece or Croatia OR Croatia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 18 Train up the Jungfrau
- 19 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 20 travel around Spain
- 21 Tattoos in Italy
- 22 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 23 Charming areas to explore in London
- 24 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 25 Anniversary Trip to Ireland