I am planning to spend a week in Ireland for the new year. My plan is to spend the entire time based in Dublin and take several day tours from there. I thought this would be less complicated given the holiday and the fact that I have no desire to drive. I have 7 days total. So far I've identified 3 day tours and would like your opinions on them or suggestions for others that I should try. Thanks for the help!
2 days in Dublin exploring
Day trip to north of Dublin including hill of Tara, slane castle, loughcrew, and monisterboice. The tour is operated by extreme Ireland.
Open day in Dublin
Day trip to cliffs of moher with Limerick and doolin, also operated by extreme Ireland.
Day trip to Glendalough and Kilkenny, operated by Collins tours
Open day in Dublin, leave at 8pm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 2 We are looking for friends to work together!
- 3 Porto in January
- 4 Birlikte çalışacak arkadaşlar arıyoruz!
- 5 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 6 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 9 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 10 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 11 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 12 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 13 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 14 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 15 Hotel Booking Discount!
- 16 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 17 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 18 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 19 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 20 Scotland itinerary advice
- 21 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 22 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 23 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 24 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 25 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland