I am planning to spend a week in Ireland for the new year. My plan is to spend the entire time based in Dublin and take several day tours from there. I thought this would be less complicated given the holiday and the fact that I have no desire to drive. I have 7 days total. So far I've identified 3 day tours and would like your opinions on them or suggestions for others that I should try. Thanks for the help!
2 days in Dublin exploring
Day trip to north of Dublin including hill of Tara, slane castle, loughcrew, and monisterboice. The tour is operated by extreme Ireland.
Open day in Dublin
Day trip to cliffs of moher with Limerick and doolin, also operated by extreme Ireland.
Day trip to Glendalough and Kilkenny, operated by Collins tours
Open day in Dublin, leave at 8pm
a week in Ireland over New year's
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 2 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 3 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 4 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 5 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 6 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 7 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 8 Stonehenge and Bath
- 9 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 10 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 11 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 12 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 13 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 14 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 15 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 16 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 17 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 18 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 19 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 20 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 21 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 22 Five nights in Extremadura
- 23 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 24 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 25 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"