I am planning to spend a week in Ireland for the new year. My plan is to spend the entire time based in Dublin and take several day tours from there. I thought this would be less complicated given the holiday and the fact that I have no desire to drive. I have 7 days total. So far I've identified 3 day tours and would like your opinions on them or suggestions for others that I should try. Thanks for the help!
2 days in Dublin exploring
Day trip to north of Dublin including hill of Tara, slane castle, loughcrew, and monisterboice. The tour is operated by extreme Ireland.
Open day in Dublin
Day trip to cliffs of moher with Limerick and doolin, also operated by extreme Ireland.
Day trip to Glendalough and Kilkenny, operated by Collins tours
Open day in Dublin, leave at 8pm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brugge or Ghent?
- 2 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 3 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break
- 4 One quick week -- where in France?
- 5 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 6 French lavender and cottages
- 7 Budapest on a budget
- 8 easy daytrip from Firenze (without car)
- 9 Major quake in central Itay
- 10 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 11 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 14 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 15 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 16 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 17 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 18 Road trip from Rome to Orvieto and perugia
- 19 3 days with a Swindon base
- 20 Colosseum, roman forum and palatine ticket and tour
- 21 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 22 What Greek islands should I visit
- 23 baltic capitals
- 24 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 25 http://www.newhealthprograms.com/neuphoric-skin