I am planning to spend a week in Ireland for the new year. My plan is to spend the entire time based in Dublin and take several day tours from there. I thought this would be less complicated given the holiday and the fact that I have no desire to drive. I have 7 days total. So far I've identified 3 day tours and would like your opinions on them or suggestions for others that I should try. Thanks for the help!
2 days in Dublin exploring
Day trip to north of Dublin including hill of Tara, slane castle, loughcrew, and monisterboice. The tour is operated by extreme Ireland.
Open day in Dublin
Day trip to cliffs of moher with Limerick and doolin, also operated by extreme Ireland.
Day trip to Glendalough and Kilkenny, operated by Collins tours
Open day in Dublin, leave at 8pm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Split to Hvar
- 2 Paris for children
- 3 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 4 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 5 Madrid food advice needed
- 6 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 7 Which area to stay in London
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 10 Algarve - is it for me?
- 11 Amsterdam Anne Frank House
- 12 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 13 Itinery help Crete
- 14 Naples + Walking Tour
- 15 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 16 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 17 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 18 TIM in FCO - update
- 19 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 20 16 days in France and Italy
- 21 Street parking in Barcelona?
- 22 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 24 Swiss Train Travel Help
- 25 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria