I am planning to spend a week in Ireland for the new year. My plan is to spend the entire time based in Dublin and take several day tours from there. I thought this would be less complicated given the holiday and the fact that I have no desire to drive. I have 7 days total. So far I've identified 3 day tours and would like your opinions on them or suggestions for others that I should try. Thanks for the help!
2 days in Dublin exploring
Day trip to north of Dublin including hill of Tara, slane castle, loughcrew, and monisterboice. The tour is operated by extreme Ireland.
Open day in Dublin
Day trip to cliffs of moher with Limerick and doolin, also operated by extreme Ireland.
Day trip to Glendalough and Kilkenny, operated by Collins tours
Open day in Dublin, leave at 8pm
a week in Ireland over New year's
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 2 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 3 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 4 What to wear
- 5 german rail ticket question
- 6 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 7 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 8 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 9 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 10 Madrid and London
- 11 Prague flea markets
- 12 Tipping in Greece
- 13 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 14 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 15 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 16 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 17 Timing a river cruise
- 18 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 19 Painting Classes at Giverny or surrounds in English please!
- 20 Norway Haugesund and Bergen photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 21 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 22 flea markets in France
- 23 I need a haircut
- 24 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 25 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??