I am planning to spend a week in Ireland for the new year. My plan is to spend the entire time based in Dublin and take several day tours from there. I thought this would be less complicated given the holiday and the fact that I have no desire to drive. I have 7 days total. So far I've identified 3 day tours and would like your opinions on them or suggestions for others that I should try. Thanks for the help!
2 days in Dublin exploring
Day trip to north of Dublin including hill of Tara, slane castle, loughcrew, and monisterboice. The tour is operated by extreme Ireland.
Open day in Dublin
Day trip to cliffs of moher with Limerick and doolin, also operated by extreme Ireland.
Day trip to Glendalough and Kilkenny, operated by Collins tours
Open day in Dublin, leave at 8pm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parking in Italy
- 2 munich - day trips
- 3 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 4 I'm back.....
- 5 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 6 Edinburgh in March
- 7 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 8 Paris gtg in October?
- 9 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 10 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 11 Where do I pass through immigration in the UK
- 12 Departure Tax in UK
- 13 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 14 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 15 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 16 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 17 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 18 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 19 European Championship
- 20 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 21 FAQs
- 22 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 23 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 24 1 week in Malaga
- 25 http://www.toptryloburn.com/ombia-derma-reviews/