I am planning to spend a week in Ireland for the new year. My plan is to spend the entire time based in Dublin and take several day tours from there. I thought this would be less complicated given the holiday and the fact that I have no desire to drive. I have 7 days total. So far I've identified 3 day tours and would like your opinions on them or suggestions for others that I should try. Thanks for the help!
2 days in Dublin exploring
Day trip to north of Dublin including hill of Tara, slane castle, loughcrew, and monisterboice. The tour is operated by extreme Ireland.
Open day in Dublin
Day trip to cliffs of moher with Limerick and doolin, also operated by extreme Ireland.
Day trip to Glendalough and Kilkenny, operated by Collins tours
Open day in Dublin, leave at 8pm
a week in Ireland over New year's
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 2 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 3 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 4 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 5 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 6 Is my plan ok
- 7 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 8 Portugal Trip
- 9 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 10 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 11 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 12 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 13 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 14 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 15 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 16 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 17 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 18 Southern Spain
- 19 Reputable Tours
- 20 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 21 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 22 Ideas for Spain in May
- 23 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 24 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 25 5 Observations About Paris