I am planning to spend a week in Ireland for the new year. My plan is to spend the entire time based in Dublin and take several day tours from there. I thought this would be less complicated given the holiday and the fact that I have no desire to drive. I have 7 days total. So far I've identified 3 day tours and would like your opinions on them or suggestions for others that I should try. Thanks for the help!
2 days in Dublin exploring
Day trip to north of Dublin including hill of Tara, slane castle, loughcrew, and monisterboice. The tour is operated by extreme Ireland.
Open day in Dublin
Day trip to cliffs of moher with Limerick and doolin, also operated by extreme Ireland.
Day trip to Glendalough and Kilkenny, operated by Collins tours
Open day in Dublin, leave at 8pm
a week in Ireland over New year's
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 2 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 3 Best beach town in Italy?
- 4 Italy and Croatia
- 5 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 6 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 7 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 8 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 9 Bregenz or Lindau
- 10 Weekend in Norfolk
- 11 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 12 A Greek sojourn
- 13 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 14 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 15 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 16 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 17 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 18 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 19 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 20 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 21 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 22 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 23 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 24 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 25 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia