My husband and I are planning a month long stay in Florence early this summer. We have reserved a small 2 room apt in a villa just below the Fiesole hills on the outskirts of Florence. We do not want to rent a car. We're interested in music and art, and getting to know the culture of the region, including cooking most of our own meals. I would greatly appreciate any advice and suggestions that those of you familiar with the area, can give us. Also any tips that might help us keep our expenses down. Thank you in advance!
A month in Florence-no car
- 1 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 2 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 3 Stonehenge
- 4 Transportation for 7 ladies from Marais apartment to only airport
- 5 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 6 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 7 Yet another train question......
- 8 Getting the best our of Europe
- 9 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 10 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 11 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 12 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 13 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 14 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 15 Reichstag tickets
- 16 Paris Ticket t+
- 17 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 18 Sussex Day Out Which Option to Choose?
- 19 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 20 One week in Norway
- 21 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 22 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 23 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 24 Am I too fat too travel?
- 25 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?