I am living in Bologna for the month during six months of European travel/living. I've been chronicling all of it in my blog. I promise there will be more helpful travel report type information too, but for now I've just posted some musings and photos on my neighborhood outside of the city center.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 3 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 4 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 5 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 6 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 7 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 8 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 9 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 10 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 11 Berlin to ?
- 12 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 13 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 14 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 15 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 16 Preliminary Trip Planning for Venice/Florence/Umbria in late September
- 17 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 18 Trip Report – London, Devon and Somerset
- 19 Italy in January?
- 20 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 21 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 22 2 days in Lugano area
- 23 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 24 Half day in Côte d'Azur
- 25 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)