My attempted photo report about some of the sights to see for those who are spending Christmas in Paris (or who are not spending Christmas in Paris) has not advanced as rapidly as I would have hoped, and I still have a bunch of photos to add. But here it is anyway: http://tinyurl.com/bv63m5q
A few photos of Christmas in Paris 2011
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 2 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 3 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 4 Toulouse and beyond -
- 5 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 6 itinerary help
- 7 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 8 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 9 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 10 Scotland
- 11 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 12 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 13 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 14 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 15 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 16 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 17 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 18 Estonia Amber
- 19 7 days in Greece
- 20 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 21 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 22 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 23 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 24 Reims for a day
- 25 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer