My husband and I are taking our four kids (18,16,13, &8) to Paris this summer. This is our first trip out of the U.S. and it is a little daunting and very exciting. There is some concern about traveling in the wake of the tragedies that have occurred recently. I have been keeping up to date on news and it seems things are returning to normal. We are planning to rent an apartment and use the metro to get around. We will be there nine days. I would greatly appreciate any tips or suggestions that anyone may have. Also, the two oldest are boys and like to skateboard. How is that received by locals?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon - a few tips
- 2 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 3 Need help traveling from Austria to Switzerland
- 4 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 5 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 6 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 7 Avoid Europcar!
- 8 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 9 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 10 Scotland - We're Here!
- 11 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 12 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 13 European Vacation 2017
- 14 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 15 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 16 Need help in completing trip details
- 17 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 18 Which area to stay in London
- 19 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 20 Madrid food advice needed
- 21 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 22 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 23 Split to Hvar
- 24 Paris for children
- 25 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!