My husband and I are taking our four kids (18,16,13, &8) to Paris this summer. This is our first trip out of the U.S. and it is a little daunting and very exciting. There is some concern about traveling in the wake of the tragedies that have occurred recently. I have been keeping up to date on news and it seems things are returning to normal. We are planning to rent an apartment and use the metro to get around. We will be there nine days. I would greatly appreciate any tips or suggestions that anyone may have. Also, the two oldest are boys and like to skateboard. How is that received by locals?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 2 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 3 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 4 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 5 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 6 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 7 Rome or Venice first
- 8 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 9 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 10 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 11 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 12 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 13 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 14 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 15 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 16 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 17 Last two nights of SW England trip
- 18 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 19 3 day trip to iceland
- 20 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 21 Alitala
- 22 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 23 Copenhagen/Hamburg Trip Report September 2017
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh