My husband and I are taking our four kids (18,16,13, &8) to Paris this summer. This is our first trip out of the U.S. and it is a little daunting and very exciting. There is some concern about traveling in the wake of the tragedies that have occurred recently. I have been keeping up to date on news and it seems things are returning to normal. We are planning to rent an apartment and use the metro to get around. We will be there nine days. I would greatly appreciate any tips or suggestions that anyone may have. Also, the two oldest are boys and like to skateboard. How is that received by locals?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 2 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 3 I may be wrong....
- 4 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 5 Labor Day in Paris
- 6 Driver"s License & Language
- 7 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 8 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 9 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 10 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 11 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 12 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 13 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 14 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 15 Train up the Jungfrau
- 16 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 17 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 18 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 19 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 20 A visit to Greenwich
- 21 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 22 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 23 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 24 I Cuisine vs Cookin with Class
- 25 Italy Dolomites in early April