My husband and I are taking our four kids (18,16,13, &8) to Paris this summer. This is our first trip out of the U.S. and it is a little daunting and very exciting. There is some concern about traveling in the wake of the tragedies that have occurred recently. I have been keeping up to date on news and it seems things are returning to normal. We are planning to rent an apartment and use the metro to get around. We will be there nine days. I would greatly appreciate any tips or suggestions that anyone may have. Also, the two oldest are boys and like to skateboard. How is that received by locals?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 2 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 3 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 4 Towersey, London
- 5 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 6 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 7 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 8 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 9 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 10 Biarritz family holiday
- 11 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 12 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 13 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 14 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 15 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 16 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 17 Ireland in April
- 18 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 19 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 20 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 21 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 24 If you had to choose one......
- 25 getting to CDG