My husband and I made a last minute decision to head over to the UK for our honeymoon this fall (9 days, end of Sept- first of Oct). Problem is, we had already booked out our vacation time for a more domestic trip, and only have 9 days...
We fly in/out of London. From there, nothing solid planned yet, but considering:
London-York (2 nights?)-Edinburgh-Scottish Highlands (Urquhart castle, loch ness, have to see wallace monument as I'm a wallace)- Glasgow- Liverpool?- Bath/Cotswolds/Stonehenge?- back to London.
We were also hoping for a day trip to Normandy, but that may not be as feasible as we had hoped. We plan to rent a car for the Scottish portion, but rail/transit the rest.
Thoughts/ any thing we can skip or should add? Or suggestions on where to stay for those portions?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated! cheers!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴게임 손오공 신천지 ※연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 3 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 4 DVD burning software
- 5 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 6 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 7 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 8 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 9 Train travel
- 10 Spain to Jerez for Horse Show
- 11 WWI Battlefields
- 12 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 13 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 14 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 15 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 16 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 17 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 18 Iceland 3 day layover
- 19 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 20 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 21 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 22 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 23 Milos beach stay
- 24 Paris to Bordeaux
- 25 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!