We just booked our trip 3 days ago to Rome- reaching there on April 12 at 9 am and leaving on April 21 at. 10 am.
Except the flight, absolutely have no itinerary and would like advice about how to split our days.
My husband and I are in late 30s, 2 kids 4 and 6 yr old. We usually live the ambience of the place more than sight seeing. We have already been to Venice before and want to split these days in southern: central Italy
Please advise how to divide keeping in mind the pre- Easter activities. We haven't booked any hotel, I know it will be difficult but somehow our vacations happen to match only last minute... So the delay.
So far we are thinking of spending 3 days in Rome, go to Naples and maybe Amalfi for 2 days and then from there to florence on 18 the and spend 19,20th in florence. I have heard that the Easter festival with fireworks in Florence is very famous.
We are not Catholics so the religious part is not too important, just like to absorb different cultures and love to be in a place when it is celebrating something.
Please help us with itinerary and any hotel recommendations. We will be absolutely fine with keepin our itinerary to Rome and Naples and Amalfi also if adding Florence will be a lot
Thanks for any tips in advance..
9 day trip- April 12-21 Rome Florence Naples Amalfi
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 2 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 3 scotland trave;
- 4 Best way to travel between Heathrow and Paris
- 5 Italy for 5 nights!
- 6 Help with tour of Norway please.
- 7 Paris Bastille Day
- 8 netherland & belgium 7 days pls help
- 9 May 2015 switzerland weather
- 10 Brussels, Copenhagan, Stockholm
- 11 Amsterdam... Hotel recommendations and must sees
- 12 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 13 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 14 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 15 Restaurant recommendations in Copenhagen
- 16 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 17 River Cruise
- 18 Potential trip - Balkans
- 19 car rental agency
- 20 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 21 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access
- 22 Paris Art Galleries
- 23 Nuremberg on a Business Trip
- 24 3 Full Days in Paris... What are the must sees?
- 25 Amsterdam Hotel or B&B Recommendation