We just booked our trip 3 days ago to Rome- reaching there on April 12 at 9 am and leaving on April 21 at. 10 am.
Except the flight, absolutely have no itinerary and would like advice about how to split our days.
My husband and I are in late 30s, 2 kids 4 and 6 yr old. We usually live the ambience of the place more than sight seeing. We have already been to Venice before and want to split these days in southern: central Italy
Please advise how to divide keeping in mind the pre- Easter activities. We haven't booked any hotel, I know it will be difficult but somehow our vacations happen to match only last minute... So the delay.
So far we are thinking of spending 3 days in Rome, go to Naples and maybe Amalfi for 2 days and then from there to florence on 18 the and spend 19,20th in florence. I have heard that the Easter festival with fireworks in Florence is very famous.
We are not Catholics so the religious part is not too important, just like to absorb different cultures and love to be in a place when it is celebrating something.
Please help us with itinerary and any hotel recommendations. We will be absolutely fine with keepin our itinerary to Rome and Naples and Amalfi also if adding Florence will be a lot
Thanks for any tips in advance..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:844:669:7811 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 5 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 6 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 7 London with Teens Trip Report
- 8 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 9 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 10 Lake Como AREA questions
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 13 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 14 Spain - day driver advice
- 15 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 16 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 17 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 18 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 19 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 20 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 21 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 22 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 23 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 24 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 25 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls