We just booked our trip 3 days ago to Rome- reaching there on April 12 at 9 am and leaving on April 21 at. 10 am.
Except the flight, absolutely have no itinerary and would like advice about how to split our days.
My husband and I are in late 30s, 2 kids 4 and 6 yr old. We usually live the ambience of the place more than sight seeing. We have already been to Venice before and want to split these days in southern: central Italy
Please advise how to divide keeping in mind the pre- Easter activities. We haven't booked any hotel, I know it will be difficult but somehow our vacations happen to match only last minute... So the delay.
So far we are thinking of spending 3 days in Rome, go to Naples and maybe Amalfi for 2 days and then from there to florence on 18 the and spend 19,20th in florence. I have heard that the Easter festival with fireworks in Florence is very famous.
We are not Catholics so the religious part is not too important, just like to absorb different cultures and love to be in a place when it is celebrating something.
Please help us with itinerary and any hotel recommendations. We will be absolutely fine with keepin our itinerary to Rome and Naples and Amalfi also if adding Florence will be a lot
Thanks for any tips in advance..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 2 Den Bosch vs nearby towns? Daytrip from Eindhoven
- 3 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 4 August - Barge Racing in Friesland
- 5 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 6 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 7 Help with itinerary
- 8 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 9 2 Weeks 3 Cities
- 10 Naples or Genoa
- 11 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 12 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 13 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 14 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 15 England and Wales by public transport
- 16 I forgot my international driver permit
- 17 International Friends Tour
- 18 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 19 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 20 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 21 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 22 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 23 Bordeaux TRIP
- 24 Day trip from Paris to Normandy Beaches-is it doable?
- 25 Trying to get from Dijon to Amsterdam