We just booked our trip 3 days ago to Rome- reaching there on April 12 at 9 am and leaving on April 21 at. 10 am.
Except the flight, absolutely have no itinerary and would like advice about how to split our days.
My husband and I are in late 30s, 2 kids 4 and 6 yr old. We usually live the ambience of the place more than sight seeing. We have already been to Venice before and want to split these days in southern: central Italy
Please advise how to divide keeping in mind the pre- Easter activities. We haven't booked any hotel, I know it will be difficult but somehow our vacations happen to match only last minute... So the delay.
So far we are thinking of spending 3 days in Rome, go to Naples and maybe Amalfi for 2 days and then from there to florence on 18 the and spend 19,20th in florence. I have heard that the Easter festival with fireworks in Florence is very famous.
We are not Catholics so the religious part is not too important, just like to absorb different cultures and love to be in a place when it is celebrating something.
Please help us with itinerary and any hotel recommendations. We will be absolutely fine with keepin our itinerary to Rome and Naples and Amalfi also if adding Florence will be a lot
Thanks for any tips in advance..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 2 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 3 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 4 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 5 3nights in Venice
- 6 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 7 multi city flights to europe
- 8 Europe itinerary questions
- 9 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 10 Earthquake near Naples
- 11 Munich itinerary review
- 12 13 nights in switzerland
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 14 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 15 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 16 Football Tickets - Athens
- 17 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 18 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 19 Salzburg itinerary review
- 20 Positano or Sorrento?
- 21 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 22 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 23 Globus Iberian Tour
- 24 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 25 Paris in November