We just booked our trip 3 days ago to Rome- reaching there on April 12 at 9 am and leaving on April 21 at. 10 am.
Except the flight, absolutely have no itinerary and would like advice about how to split our days.
My husband and I are in late 30s, 2 kids 4 and 6 yr old. We usually live the ambience of the place more than sight seeing. We have already been to Venice before and want to split these days in southern: central Italy
Please advise how to divide keeping in mind the pre- Easter activities. We haven't booked any hotel, I know it will be difficult but somehow our vacations happen to match only last minute... So the delay.
So far we are thinking of spending 3 days in Rome, go to Naples and maybe Amalfi for 2 days and then from there to florence on 18 the and spend 19,20th in florence. I have heard that the Easter festival with fireworks in Florence is very famous.
We are not Catholics so the religious part is not too important, just like to absorb different cultures and love to be in a place when it is celebrating something.
Please help us with itinerary and any hotel recommendations. We will be absolutely fine with keepin our itinerary to Rome and Naples and Amalfi also if adding Florence will be a lot
Thanks for any tips in advance..
9 day trip- April 12-21 Rome Florence Naples Amalfi
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cylades Island Hopping
- 2 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 3 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 4 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 5 Iwango went…to Nice
- 6 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 7 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 8 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 9 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 10 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 11 5 Observations About Paris
- 12 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 13 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 14 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 15 Taormina Sicily
- 16 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 17 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 18 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 19 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 20 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 21 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 22 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 23 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 24 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 25 Granada