We just booked our trip 3 days ago to Rome- reaching there on April 12 at 9 am and leaving on April 21 at. 10 am.
Except the flight, absolutely have no itinerary and would like advice about how to split our days.
My husband and I are in late 30s, 2 kids 4 and 6 yr old. We usually live the ambience of the place more than sight seeing. We have already been to Venice before and want to split these days in southern: central Italy
Please advise how to divide keeping in mind the pre- Easter activities. We haven't booked any hotel, I know it will be difficult but somehow our vacations happen to match only last minute... So the delay.
So far we are thinking of spending 3 days in Rome, go to Naples and maybe Amalfi for 2 days and then from there to florence on 18 the and spend 19,20th in florence. I have heard that the Easter festival with fireworks in Florence is very famous.
We are not Catholics so the religious part is not too important, just like to absorb different cultures and love to be in a place when it is celebrating something.
Please help us with itinerary and any hotel recommendations. We will be absolutely fine with keepin our itinerary to Rome and Naples and Amalfi also if adding Florence will be a lot
Thanks for any tips in advance..
9 day trip- April 12-21 Rome Florence Naples Amalfi
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 2 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 3 3 weeks in Europe
- 4 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 5 staying a month or so in each place
- 6 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 7 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 8 10 days in England
- 9 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 10 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 11 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 12 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 13 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 14 Self-driving tips for France
- 15 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 16 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 17 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 18 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 19 Madrid and London
- 20 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 21 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 22 Stay away from EF Tours
- 23 Sardinia, near Olbia
- 24 going to italy
- 25 If you had a week in Switzerland...