We are planning a trip to Spain for February 2017 with our daughters aged 11 and 8. We only have 8 days and will be flying from NYC. This will be our first trip to Spain.
I'm looking for suggestions about an itinerary. Our main concerns:
1. The weather in February.
2. With such a short trip, we know we'll have to make some tough choices about where to go.
We were thinking of Barcelona and Seville, and possibly Granada. Is this doable in 8 days? Should we just do two cities instead? We are looking for castles, great architecture, and historical sights. And is it just silly to go to Spain in February? Should we consider somewhere else instead?
Any suggestions you can give us would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 2 France Itinerary Advice
- 3 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 4 4 days in Provence in early June
- 5 dinner jackets
- 6 Trip to Rome
- 7 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 8 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 9 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 10 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 11 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 12 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 13 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 14 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 15 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 16 Leather goods in Florence
- 17 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 18 Transportation
- 19 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 20 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 21 Things to do in Montpellier
- 22 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 23 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 24 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 25 Portugal by Train or Car?