We are planning a trip to Spain for February 2017 with our daughters aged 11 and 8. We only have 8 days and will be flying from NYC. This will be our first trip to Spain.
I'm looking for suggestions about an itinerary. Our main concerns:
1. The weather in February.
2. With such a short trip, we know we'll have to make some tough choices about where to go.
We were thinking of Barcelona and Seville, and possibly Granada. Is this doable in 8 days? Should we just do two cities instead? We are looking for castles, great architecture, and historical sights. And is it just silly to go to Spain in February? Should we consider somewhere else instead?
Any suggestions you can give us would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라이기는■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■마블카지노ヘ마블카지노
- 2 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 3 One night in the Dolomites
- 4 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 5 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 6 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 7 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 8 Airport Transit Visa
- 9 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 10 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 11 Where in Greece
- 12 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 13 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 14 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 15 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 16 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 17 Vatican tour
- 18 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 19 Day in Capri
- 20 alcazar question and seville advice
- 21 TSA Precheck
- 22 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 23 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 24 First visit to London
- 25 Paris travel help