We are planning a trip to Spain for February 2017 with our daughters aged 11 and 8. We only have 8 days and will be flying from NYC. This will be our first trip to Spain.
I'm looking for suggestions about an itinerary. Our main concerns:
1. The weather in February.
2. With such a short trip, we know we'll have to make some tough choices about where to go.
We were thinking of Barcelona and Seville, and possibly Granada. Is this doable in 8 days? Should we just do two cities instead? We are looking for castles, great architecture, and historical sights. And is it just silly to go to Spain in February? Should we consider somewhere else instead?
Any suggestions you can give us would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 3 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 4 Tracking the Weather
- 5 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 6 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 7 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 8 barcelona neighborhood
- 9 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 10 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 11 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 12 Les Invalides Night Show
- 13 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 14 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 15 Which Day?
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 18 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 19 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 20 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 21 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 22 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 23 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 24 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 25 First trip to Greece (last minute!)