We are planning a trip to Spain for February 2017 with our daughters aged 11 and 8. We only have 8 days and will be flying from NYC. This will be our first trip to Spain.
I'm looking for suggestions about an itinerary. Our main concerns:
1. The weather in February.
2. With such a short trip, we know we'll have to make some tough choices about where to go.
We were thinking of Barcelona and Seville, and possibly Granada. Is this doable in 8 days? Should we just do two cities instead? We are looking for castles, great architecture, and historical sights. And is it just silly to go to Spain in February? Should we consider somewhere else instead?
Any suggestions you can give us would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 2 Iceland
- 3 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 4 Spain - day driver advice
- 5 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 6 London with Teens Trip Report
- 7 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 8 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 9 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 10 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 11 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 12 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 13 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 14 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 15 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester
- 16 Lake Como AREA questions
- 17 Berlin to ?
- 18 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 19 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 20 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 21 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 22 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 23 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 24 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 25 9 days UK itinerary help!