We are planning a trip to Spain for February 2017 with our daughters aged 11 and 8. We only have 8 days and will be flying from NYC. This will be our first trip to Spain.
I'm looking for suggestions about an itinerary. Our main concerns:
1. The weather in February.
2. With such a short trip, we know we'll have to make some tough choices about where to go.
We were thinking of Barcelona and Seville, and possibly Granada. Is this doable in 8 days? Should we just do two cities instead? We are looking for castles, great architecture, and historical sights. And is it just silly to go to Spain in February? Should we consider somewhere else instead?
Any suggestions you can give us would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 2 magnified mirror
- 3 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 4 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 5 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 6 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 7 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 8 Spanish Medical Providers
- 9 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 10 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 11 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 12 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 13 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 14 Driving through Paris
- 15 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 16 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 17 San Sebastián
- 18 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 19 italy Cinque Terre
- 20 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 21 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 22 Can parking
- 23 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 24 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 25 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area