Flying into Paris late April, flying out of Paris 9 days later. My husband and I are planning 3-4 days in Paris and would like to then visit French countryside. We would like to try Bordeaux (we would fly) or drive to Loire Valley. We are looking for lovely scenery, good food and culture. We are healthy, late 50's. Please advise!
8 days in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 4 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 5 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 6 Nice Video about Poland
- 7 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 8 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 9 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 10 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 11 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 12 Estonia Amber
- 13 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 14 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 15 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 16 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 17 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 18 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 19 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 20 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 21 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 9 days in turkey
- 24 Burg Eltz
- 25 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)