I am hoping someone can help us. We are planning a 70th birthday trip to Lake Como area and perhaps a little of Switzerland ending up with 2 days in Venice. We know Lake Como area a little and will be staying at the apartments owned by Grand Hotel Serbelloni for the first week. For the 2nd week we would like to see a little of Maggiore, drive up into Switzerland for a few days and end up in Venice which we know fairly well. We are trying to decide which way to go and also where to stay. Lake Garda are is supposed to be beautiful. Do we skip Maggiore this time and head toward Venice? We enjoy fine hotels if they are worth the price or lovely small hotels that are more unique.
Also, we are having a terrible time finding airflights from Boston to Milan that don't have long stopovers. American Airline flies to NYC and it is straight to Milan from there. Does anyone have any suggestions,esp on the way back if we leave from Venice?
Thanks so much for any help. This used to be fun and easy!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마틴배팅법 ▶ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 3 엔트리게임 ● 연결 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 엔트리게임 ● 연결 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 5 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 6 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 7 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 8 Vatican tour
- 9 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 10 Day in Capri
- 11 alcazar question and seville advice
- 12 TSA Precheck
- 13 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 14 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 15 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 16 First visit to London
- 17 Paris travel help
- 18 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 19 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 20 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 21 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 22 Rome hotel
- 23 Villa in Italy
- 24 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 25 Help me make this possible!