I have plan to travel in Europe for a week in X'mas and New year event.
Can you suggest for any place should I go, I afraid Europe winter season is very cold for me.
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP@ Printer Error CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:68I:7208 Technical SUPP0RT CAre*
- 2 손오공 온라인 ◐ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 3 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 4 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 5 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 6 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 7 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 8 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 9 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 10 Scotland itinerary help
- 11 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 12 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 13 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 14 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 15 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 16 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 17 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 18 Scotland
- 19 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 20 AMBOISE BALLOON RIDE !! out of this world
- 21 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 22 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 23 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 24 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 25 Paris Perfect Legal?