I'm planning for a 2-month trip to Europe from November to December, in the hope to enjoy snowy season, scenic nature, good local food, art and culture Meanwhile I will be visiting friends and relatives in UK, France and Germany. I will be carrying a 60L rucksack, a small daypack and probably a sling bag.
The countries in my plan include Switzerland, Italy, France, UK, Belgium, The Netherlands and Germany, though I wish to add Czech Republic and Greece into the already busy list.
With only USD6000 for budget, I expect plenty of overnight train journeys, walking, own cooking or packed food.
Am I squeezing too many destinations given the limited budget?
Next, I hear that budget traveler should start from the destination where price of cost is the highest to the lowest. Is that true? I am not sure where should I start from?
If I begin from Switzerland and end at Germany, I would have to carry the bulky winter clothes throughout the journey.
If I begin from Italy and ends at Switzerland, I guess I could adapt to the temperature well, as I come from hot and humid Malaysia. However, I may face the problem of overspending.
What do you reckon?
Thank you for your assistance and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생방송카지노주소■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■생중계바카라ぁ생중계바카라
- 2 33카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송카지노∂안전한바카라사이트
- 3 카지노설명＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼라이브바카라”생중계바카라
- 4 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 5 Leather goods in Florence
- 6 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 7 4 days in Provence in early June
- 8 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 9 Transportation
- 10 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 11 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 12 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 13 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 14 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 15 Things to do in Montpellier
- 16 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 17 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 18 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 19 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 20 France Itinerary Advice
- 21 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 22 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 23 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 24 A week in and around London at Christmas
- 25 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape