My Husband and I will be traveling to Europe with my 4 kids 20, 17,15 and 13 Summer 2016. I want to cover a lot of ground traveling, flying into Istanbul jumping a flight or train to Rome traveling up through Italy to Germany then over to France then down to Spain ending in Portugal. I would love any feed back, about ways to travel i.e train vs rental car, towns to not miss, areas a must see. I realize this is crazyish, but there is nothing wrong with being a nomad once or twice in your life. Thanks for your help and suggestions.
6 Week Trip with 4 Teenagers
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 3 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 4 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 5 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 6 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 7 Traveling to Fenegrò Province of Como, Italy from Rome, Italy
- 8 Home base in Provence in July
- 9 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 10 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 11 Drive Rome Florence
- 12 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 13 Moving to Spain
- 14 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 15 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 16 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 17 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 18 Granada on Sunday
- 19 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 20 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 21 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 22 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 23 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 24 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 25 Barajas, Terminal 1 to Terminal 2.