My Husband and I will be traveling to Europe with my 4 kids 20, 17,15 and 13 Summer 2016. I want to cover a lot of ground traveling, flying into Istanbul jumping a flight or train to Rome traveling up through Italy to Germany then over to France then down to Spain ending in Portugal. I would love any feed back, about ways to travel i.e train vs rental car, towns to not miss, areas a must see. I realize this is crazyish, but there is nothing wrong with being a nomad once or twice in your life. Thanks for your help and suggestions.
6 Week Trip with 4 Teenagers
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 2 Travel by train or bus
- 3 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 4 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 5 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 6 Planning a holiday
- 7 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 8 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 9 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 10 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 11 Advises for trip to Russia
- 12 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 13 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 14 Amsterdam, Paris, and Bruges
- 15 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 16 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 17 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 18 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 19 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 20 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 21 Driving where to stop question June 2014
- 22 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 23 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 24 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 25 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia