My Husband and I will be traveling to Europe with my 4 kids 20, 17,15 and 13 Summer 2016. I want to cover a lot of ground traveling, flying into Istanbul jumping a flight or train to Rome traveling up through Italy to Germany then over to France then down to Spain ending in Portugal. I would love any feed back, about ways to travel i.e train vs rental car, towns to not miss, areas a must see. I realize this is crazyish, but there is nothing wrong with being a nomad once or twice in your life. Thanks for your help and suggestions.
6 Week Trip with 4 Teenagers
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 4 Dresden Train Station
- 5 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 6 Italian Lakes gardens
- 7 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 8 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 9 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 10 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 14 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 15 More help with housing in Puglia
- 16 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 17 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 18 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 19 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 20 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 21 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 22 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 River cruises
- 24 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 25 Unique excursion/experience in Paris