My Husband and I will be traveling to Europe with my 4 kids 20, 17,15 and 13 Summer 2016. I want to cover a lot of ground traveling, flying into Istanbul jumping a flight or train to Rome traveling up through Italy to Germany then over to France then down to Spain ending in Portugal. I would love any feed back, about ways to travel i.e train vs rental car, towns to not miss, areas a must see. I realize this is crazyish, but there is nothing wrong with being a nomad once or twice in your life. Thanks for your help and suggestions.
6 Week Trip with 4 Teenagers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 2 Best beach town in Italy?
- 3 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 4 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 5 Help with England/Wales tour
- 6 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 7 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 8 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 9 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 10 Is Venice really dirty?
- 11 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 12 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 13 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 14 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 15 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?
- 16 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 17 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 18 Cotswold Churches
- 19 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 20 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 21 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 22 Italy in October 2015
- 23 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 24 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 25 I dream of Europe