My Husband and I will be traveling to Europe with my 4 kids 20, 17,15 and 13 Summer 2016. I want to cover a lot of ground traveling, flying into Istanbul jumping a flight or train to Rome traveling up through Italy to Germany then over to France then down to Spain ending in Portugal. I would love any feed back, about ways to travel i.e train vs rental car, towns to not miss, areas a must see. I realize this is crazyish, but there is nothing wrong with being a nomad once or twice in your life. Thanks for your help and suggestions.
6 Week Trip with 4 Teenagers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Prague?
- 2 Tyrol - need general help
- 3 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 4 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 5 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 6 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 7 Please help me plan my trip!
- 8 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 9 Hotel in Lisbon
- 10 Looking for a Beach near Marseille Airport
- 11 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 12 Good Hostals or Hotels Budget to Moderate
- 13 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 14 Greece and Turkey
- 15 moderate price lodging in the Schliersee/Bavarian Alps area
- 16 buying souviners and art
- 17 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 18 Where leave large suitcase in Bergen Norway
- 19 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 20 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 21 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 22 any airbnb experience in Milan?
- 23 scotland trave;
- 24 Napoli logistics
- 25 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?