My Husband and I will be traveling to Europe with my 4 kids 20, 17,15 and 13 Summer 2016. I want to cover a lot of ground traveling, flying into Istanbul jumping a flight or train to Rome traveling up through Italy to Germany then over to France then down to Spain ending in Portugal. I would love any feed back, about ways to travel i.e train vs rental car, towns to not miss, areas a must see. I realize this is crazyish, but there is nothing wrong with being a nomad once or twice in your life. Thanks for your help and suggestions.
6 Week Trip with 4 Teenagers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 2 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 3 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 4 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 5 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 6 Greece-carhire-ferries.
- 7 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 8 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 9 A Superb 8 Days in Dresden
- 10 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 11 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 12 Southern Ireland Help
- 13 Bologna tips
- 14 London and Where Else in late December?
- 15 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 16 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 17 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 18 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 19 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 20 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 21 London - Site List Triage -
- 22 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 23 Debit card with 6 digit pin
- 24 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 25 London Day Trips - Soooo many options