My Husband and I will be traveling to Europe with my 4 kids 20, 17,15 and 13 Summer 2016. I want to cover a lot of ground traveling, flying into Istanbul jumping a flight or train to Rome traveling up through Italy to Germany then over to France then down to Spain ending in Portugal. I would love any feed back, about ways to travel i.e train vs rental car, towns to not miss, areas a must see. I realize this is crazyish, but there is nothing wrong with being a nomad once or twice in your life. Thanks for your help and suggestions.
6 Week Trip with 4 Teenagers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 2 Tour Group Operators
- 3 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 4 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 5 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 6 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 7 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 8 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 9 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 10 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 11 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 12 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 13 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 14 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 15 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 16 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 17 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 18 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 19 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 20 travel to western Europe from India
- 21 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 22 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 23 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice, France
- 24 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 25 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train