My Husband and I will be traveling to Europe with my 4 kids 20, 17,15 and 13 Summer 2016. I want to cover a lot of ground traveling, flying into Istanbul jumping a flight or train to Rome traveling up through Italy to Germany then over to France then down to Spain ending in Portugal. I would love any feed back, about ways to travel i.e train vs rental car, towns to not miss, areas a must see. I realize this is crazyish, but there is nothing wrong with being a nomad once or twice in your life. Thanks for your help and suggestions.
6 Week Trip with 4 Teenagers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 2 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 3 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 4 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 5 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 6 Hotels in old Rome
- 7 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 8 France/Spain in june: Catalonia help, girona figures costa brava barcelona
- 9 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 10 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 11 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 12 British Royals
- 13 ABOUT SPAIN
- 14 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 15 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 16 accomodation fo granada, malaga, ronda and cadiz
- 17 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 18 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 19 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 20 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 21 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 22 Apartment in Seville in April help
- 23 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 24 Paris Libraries
- 25 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?