My Husband and I will be traveling to Europe with my 4 kids 20, 17,15 and 13 Summer 2016. I want to cover a lot of ground traveling, flying into Istanbul jumping a flight or train to Rome traveling up through Italy to Germany then over to France then down to Spain ending in Portugal. I would love any feed back, about ways to travel i.e train vs rental car, towns to not miss, areas a must see. I realize this is crazyish, but there is nothing wrong with being a nomad once or twice in your life. Thanks for your help and suggestions.
6 Week Trip with 4 Teenagers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Way To Pay For the Tube
- 2 Paris and where else?
- 3 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 4 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 5 choosing seats at La Scala
- 6 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 7 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 8 Paris Metro accessability for mobility challenged
- 9 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 10 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 11 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 12 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 13 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 14 Dollhouse furniture
- 15 3 weeks in Sicily
- 16 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 17 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 18 Italy in October
- 19 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 20 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 21 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 22 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 23 tipping wait staff and others
- 24 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 25 Roaming Romania, Take Two