My Husband and I will be traveling to Europe with my 4 kids 20, 17,15 and 13 Summer 2016. I want to cover a lot of ground traveling, flying into Istanbul jumping a flight or train to Rome traveling up through Italy to Germany then over to France then down to Spain ending in Portugal. I would love any feed back, about ways to travel i.e train vs rental car, towns to not miss, areas a must see. I realize this is crazyish, but there is nothing wrong with being a nomad once or twice in your life. Thanks for your help and suggestions.
6 Week Trip with 4 Teenagers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 plug adapters ITALY
- 2 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 3 How much luggage?????
- 4 Transfer Milan airport
- 5 10 days to Explore Europe
- 6 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 7 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 8 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 9 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 10 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 11 Paris in black and white
- 12 London for Free
- 13 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 14 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 15 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 16 Day Trips from Nice
- 17 Help with France itinerary
- 18 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 19 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 20 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 21 Tour Iceland Safely On Line (Video + Stills)
- 22 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 23 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 24 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 25 How do you organize yourself on vacation?