My Husband and I will be traveling to Europe with my 4 kids 20, 17,15 and 13 Summer 2016. I want to cover a lot of ground traveling, flying into Istanbul jumping a flight or train to Rome traveling up through Italy to Germany then over to France then down to Spain ending in Portugal. I would love any feed back, about ways to travel i.e train vs rental car, towns to not miss, areas a must see. I realize this is crazyish, but there is nothing wrong with being a nomad once or twice in your life. Thanks for your help and suggestions.
6 Week Trip with 4 Teenagers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 2 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 3 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 4 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 5 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 6 Top 5 choices from London
- 7 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 8 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 9 Switzerland - Trip for 8 days with 2 kids (5&3)
- 10 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 11 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 12 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 13 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 14 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 15 driving barcelona to madrid in 2-3 days- itinerary help. wine stops?
- 16 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 17 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 18 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 19 3 nights in sorrento/amalfi - please help with day planning
- 20 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 21 two weeks in Paris-- looking for new ideas
- 22 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 23 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 24 Macarons!
- 25 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence