My Husband and I will be traveling to Europe with my 4 kids 20, 17,15 and 13 Summer 2016. I want to cover a lot of ground traveling, flying into Istanbul jumping a flight or train to Rome traveling up through Italy to Germany then over to France then down to Spain ending in Portugal. I would love any feed back, about ways to travel i.e train vs rental car, towns to not miss, areas a must see. I realize this is crazyish, but there is nothing wrong with being a nomad once or twice in your life. Thanks for your help and suggestions.
6 Week Trip with 4 Teenagers
- 1 Rome Airport to Amalfi Coast
- 2 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 3 Paris metro
- 4 2 Week Trip to France - Please Help Me Stu Dudley
- 5 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 6 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 7 What is the best food in France?
- 8 Trenitalia
- 9 Estonia
- 10 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 11 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 12 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 13 Holiday rental home in Wengen
- 14 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 15 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 16 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 17 Tour company in Toledo
- 18 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 19 Travel with 13 Month Old
- 20 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 21 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 22 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 23 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 24 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 25 Venice at Christmas?