My Husband and I will be traveling to Europe with my 4 kids 20, 17,15 and 13 Summer 2016. I want to cover a lot of ground traveling, flying into Istanbul jumping a flight or train to Rome traveling up through Italy to Germany then over to France then down to Spain ending in Portugal. I would love any feed back, about ways to travel i.e train vs rental car, towns to not miss, areas a must see. I realize this is crazyish, but there is nothing wrong with being a nomad once or twice in your life. Thanks for your help and suggestions.
6 Week Trip with 4 Teenagers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 2 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 3 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 4 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 5 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 6 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 7 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 8 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 9 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 10 How long in Venice?
- 11 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 12 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 13 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 14 Getting cash in Spain
- 15 Cotswolds village base
- 16 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 17 First Time Going to Europe
- 18 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 19 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 20 Traveling mid-august in UK and Ireland
- 21 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 22 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 23 International driving permit required in France?
- 24 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 25 Hotel in Rome?