My Husband and I will be traveling to Europe with my 4 kids 20, 17,15 and 13 Summer 2016. I want to cover a lot of ground traveling, flying into Istanbul jumping a flight or train to Rome traveling up through Italy to Germany then over to France then down to Spain ending in Portugal. I would love any feed back, about ways to travel i.e train vs rental car, towns to not miss, areas a must see. I realize this is crazyish, but there is nothing wrong with being a nomad once or twice in your life. Thanks for your help and suggestions.
6 Week Trip with 4 Teenagers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 2 Porto -City Break
- 3 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 4 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 5 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 6 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 7 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 8 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 9 Street food in Turkey
- 10 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 11 Three days in Spain
- 12 Paris in April?
- 13 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 14 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 15 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 16 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 17 Prague - Tram #22
- 18 Day trip from London to Paris
- 19 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 20 A drive in Europe
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 23 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 24 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 25 London hotel