Please let me know if my below 5 day Germany plan is good, if not, please recommend an alternative.
I am 28 Male, travelling alone from US to Germany for 5 days in early August. I can arrive in FRA/Munich, while I am constrained to depart from FRA.
Munich and Neuschwanstein - 2 days
Cochem - 2 days
Reach FRA the night before the flight next morning.
I enjoy culture, food and nature than museums.
Please let me know if rental car can help anywhere Vs train. Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 2 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 3 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 4 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 5 Ischia
- 6 What do after Bernia Express?
- 7 Germany family road trip help!
- 8 France, UK and Ireland
- 9 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 10 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 11 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 12 Rouen Tour Companies
- 13 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 14 No Periods in British Written English!
- 15 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 16 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 17 First time in London
- 18 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 19 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 20 Self drive tour companies
- 21 scotland
- 22 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 25 Barcelona