This is our first trip to Europe, to celebrate our 48th anniversary. Going Sep. 26 to Oct. 12.
Flying to Venice, booked and staying in Timeshare near Padova Italy at the Hotel Mioni Royal San in Montegrotto Terme, Italy, for 1 week Sep. 26 to Oct. 3. ( By the way, this RCI timeshare hotel has a mandatory half board of 50Euros a day per person, which includes only 2 meals and NO BEVERAGES at all, not even Water! Anyone know anything about this? We have to email them 2 weeks prior with exact number of days we are there, and they will only charge us for those days)
Then NCL Jade 7 day cruise to Greek Isles Oct. 3-10. Anyone know the weather and what to pack for cruise in Greek Isles Oct. 3?
When we return to port in Venice from the Cruise Oct. 10, need info on how to get to the train station in Venice, how buy tickets on train and cost of high speed train to Paris from Venice?
Also need info on best location to get hotel in Paris? Will be arriving on that train, and wanting to do a tour of main basic sights of Paris (hopefully on one of those hop on hop off tour buses?). Then need info on how to get back to CDG from our hotel Oct. 12.
And what to pack to wear, what is weather like in Paris Oct. 10?
Thanks so much!
Linda and Dan Keckler
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 2 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 5 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 6 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 7 Which Train Station in Venice
- 8 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 9 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 10 Uber vs. TfL
- 11 What fresh hell is this?
- 12 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 13 Greek Village
- 14 Berlin
- 15 Bordeaux to Nice
- 16 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 17 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 18 SE ITALY
- 19 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 20 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 21 One free day in Barcelona
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 24 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
48TH ANNIV.-1st Time in Europe-Train, hotel,tour info for Venice,Paris