This is our first trip to Europe, to celebrate our 48th anniversary. Going Sep. 26 to Oct. 12.
Flying to Venice, booked and staying in Timeshare near Padova Italy at the Hotel Mioni Royal San in Montegrotto Terme, Italy, for 1 week Sep. 26 to Oct. 3. ( By the way, this RCI timeshare hotel has a mandatory half board of 50Euros a day per person, which includes only 2 meals and NO BEVERAGES at all, not even Water! Anyone know anything about this? We have to email them 2 weeks prior with exact number of days we are there, and they will only charge us for those days)
Then NCL Jade 7 day cruise to Greek Isles Oct. 3-10. Anyone know the weather and what to pack for cruise in Greek Isles Oct. 3?
When we return to port in Venice from the Cruise Oct. 10, need info on how to get to the train station in Venice, how buy tickets on train and cost of high speed train to Paris from Venice?
Also need info on best location to get hotel in Paris? Will be arriving on that train, and wanting to do a tour of main basic sights of Paris (hopefully on one of those hop on hop off tour buses?). Then need info on how to get back to CDG from our hotel Oct. 12.
And what to pack to wear, what is weather like in Paris Oct. 10?
Thanks so much!
Linda and Dan Keckler
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 2 We're here!
- 3 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 6 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 7 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 8 Swiss Travel Pass
- 9 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 10 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 11 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 12 Athens
- 13 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 14 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 15 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 16 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 17 Petrol in Greece
- 18 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 19 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 20 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices
- 21 Gyms in Paris-day passes?
- 22 Christmas markets still open after Dec 25?
- 23 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 24 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 25 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
48TH ANNIV.-1st Time in Europe-Train, hotel,tour info for Venice,Paris