I will be traveling to a few cities in Europe over 3 weeks in late December to mid January. Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague and Barcelona are already planned. I have 4 days between Barcelona and Prague. I am looking for suggestions for possible routes and/or destinations along the way. I am open to traveling by train or by cheap flights. Does suggestions?
4 Days from Barcelona to Prague: Suggested routes, stops, etc?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 week in calabria
- 2 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 3 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 4 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 5 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 6 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 7 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 8 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 9 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 10 Akrotiri Tours
- 11 Walking in Oslo
- 12 London hotel tax is 20%
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 14 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 15 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 16 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 17 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 18 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 19 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 20 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 21 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 22 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 23 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 24 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 25 Venice - boats on canals