I will be traveling to a few cities in Europe over 3 weeks in late December to mid January. Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague and Barcelona are already planned. I have 4 days between Barcelona and Prague. I am looking for suggestions for possible routes and/or destinations along the way. I am open to traveling by train or by cheap flights. Does suggestions?
4 Days from Barcelona to Prague: Suggested routes, stops, etc?
- 1 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 4 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 5 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 6 Almalfi in Late March??
- 7 Edinburgh
- 8 Retirement Vacation
- 9 Four Days in Seville
- 10 Tour-Free Travel
- 11 London Evening Activity
- 12 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 13 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 14 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 15 Where to Buy Marionettes in Prague?
- 16 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 17 Planning my days in Paris
- 18 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 19 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 20 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 21 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 22 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 23 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 24 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 25 Southeast England - more planning ?