Hi, we have a day in Iceland (stopover with Iceland Air en route to Europe).
We arrive at 11:40p on Saturday and depart at 7:30a on Monday.
What should spend our Sunday doing? BTW -- we visit in August.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 Rouen Tour Companies
- 4 St Denis Cathedral
- 5 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 6 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 7 Ireland itinerary help please
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 10 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 11 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 12 Paris cooking classes
- 13 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 14 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 15 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 16 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 17 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 18 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 19 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 20 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 21 Ronda Wine/biking
- 22 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 23 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 24 Perugia
- 25 Ireland last minute recommendations