Hi, we have a day in Iceland (stopover with Iceland Air en route to Europe).
We arrive at 11:40p on Saturday and depart at 7:30a on Monday.
What should spend our Sunday doing? BTW -- we visit in August.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 2 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 6 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 7 Shuttle service from Munich to Prague
- 8 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 9 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 10 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 11 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 12 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 13 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 14 Camogli and surrounds
- 15 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 16 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 17 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 18 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 19 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 20 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 21 Shorts in South of France?
- 22 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 23 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 24 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 25 Route des Vins