Hi, we have a day in Iceland (stopover with Iceland Air en route to Europe).
We arrive at 11:40p on Saturday and depart at 7:30a on Monday.
What should spend our Sunday doing? BTW -- we visit in August.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 2 Europe in late January
- 3 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 4 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 5 English Countryside
- 6 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 7 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 8 Paris---baguette question???
- 9 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 10 French immersion courses in France
- 11 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 12 Scenic Driving Routes
- 13 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 14 Berlin
- 15 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 16 1-Day Drive: Ballyvaughan to Dublin, which of these 3 routes?
- 17 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 18 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 19 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 20 Visiting Spain in January
- 21 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 22 Flights from Croatia
- 23 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 24 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 25 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?