I've done some searching and found great information so far and am looking for some final suggestions on my first trip to Europe.
I'm a 29 year old male and am looking for amazing nightlife and restaurants and some great historical sites to visit. I really enjoy urban exploration and immersing myself in a culture to get a feel for how locals live. The million dollar question: If you had 30-35 days to spend in Europe and wanted to party, eat, dance, and explore, what 4-5 cities/areas would you pick?
I'm currently planning on 7 days in each of the following cities:
I'd like suggestions on possibly one more city to add or a city that you think I should replace one of the above with. I've heard great things about:
and so many others!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP@Password Reset CONTACT ☎1800:681:7208 HPTec*h
- 2 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 3 southeast sicily town as home base
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 6 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 7 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 8 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 9 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 10 London with Teens Trip Report
- 11 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 12 Top Tapas Tascas
- 13 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 14 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 15 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 16 Iceland car rental agencies
- 17 Ludwig Castles
- 18 Best Viking Sites
- 19 Ex-pats with young kids
- 20 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 21 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 22 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 23 Hotels in Turin
- 24 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 25 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary