I've done some searching and found great information so far and am looking for some final suggestions on my first trip to Europe.
I'm a 29 year old male and am looking for amazing nightlife and restaurants and some great historical sites to visit. I really enjoy urban exploration and immersing myself in a culture to get a feel for how locals live. The million dollar question: If you had 30-35 days to spend in Europe and wanted to party, eat, dance, and explore, what 4-5 cities/areas would you pick?
I'm currently planning on 7 days in each of the following cities:
I'd like suggestions on possibly one more city to add or a city that you think I should replace one of the above with. I've heard great things about:
and so many others!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 2 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 3 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 4 We're here!
- 5 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 6 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 7 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 8 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 12 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 13 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 14 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 15 International Flight Question
- 16 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 17 Interesting places to visit
- 18 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 19 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 20 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 21 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 22 Budapest in December 2017
- 23 Petrol in Greece
- 24 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip