I've done some searching and found great information so far and am looking for some final suggestions on my first trip to Europe.
I'm a 29 year old male and am looking for amazing nightlife and restaurants and some great historical sites to visit. I really enjoy urban exploration and immersing myself in a culture to get a feel for how locals live. The million dollar question: If you had 30-35 days to spend in Europe and wanted to party, eat, dance, and explore, what 4-5 cities/areas would you pick?
I'm currently planning on 7 days in each of the following cities:
I'd like suggestions on possibly one more city to add or a city that you think I should replace one of the above with. I've heard great things about:
and so many others!
30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence Tour Guide Recommendations
- 2 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 3 Ljubljana to Plitvice Lake
- 4 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 5 Day Trips from Paris
- 6 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 7 book your hotel before you travel
- 8 Dolce Vita on a Budget?
- 9 Milan Hotel
- 10 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 11 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 12 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 13 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 14 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 15 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 16 France to Italy advice needed please
- 17 CDG questions
- 18 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 19 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 20 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 21 Small wineries and other places Umbria/Tuscan border?
- 22 Côte du Rhône wine road
- 23 Is this the best urban surf spot in the world?
- 24 A Week in Spain
- 25 When to buy companion ticket?