I've done some searching and found great information so far and am looking for some final suggestions on my first trip to Europe.
I'm a 29 year old male and am looking for amazing nightlife and restaurants and some great historical sites to visit. I really enjoy urban exploration and immersing myself in a culture to get a feel for how locals live. The million dollar question: If you had 30-35 days to spend in Europe and wanted to party, eat, dance, and explore, what 4-5 cities/areas would you pick?
I'm currently planning on 7 days in each of the following cities:
I'd like suggestions on possibly one more city to add or a city that you think I should replace one of the above with. I've heard great things about:
and so many others!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 2 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 3 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 4 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 5 20 free days of Europe
- 6 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 7 CDG international flight
- 8 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 9 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 10 12 days europe
- 11 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 12 Budapest on a budget
- 13 Seville in late January
- 14 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 15 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 16 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old
- 17 3 days to spend in europe
- 18 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 19 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 20 RFID Protection
- 21 Beaches in Southern France
- 22 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 23 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 24 Travel WiFi - France
- 25 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna