I've done some searching and found great information so far and am looking for some final suggestions on my first trip to Europe.
I'm a 29 year old male and am looking for amazing nightlife and restaurants and some great historical sites to visit. I really enjoy urban exploration and immersing myself in a culture to get a feel for how locals live. The million dollar question: If you had 30-35 days to spend in Europe and wanted to party, eat, dance, and explore, what 4-5 cities/areas would you pick?
I'm currently planning on 7 days in each of the following cities:
I'd like suggestions on possibly one more city to add or a city that you think I should replace one of the above with. I've heard great things about:
and so many others!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 2 is black forest worth itself in october?
- 3 Germany with my Girlfriend
- 4 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 5 Where to stay and eat in Brussels?
- 6 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 7 London Paris
- 8 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 9 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 10 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 11 %$ @(1800.841.6436 )$#
- 12 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 13 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 14 Spain.. suggestions please
- 15 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 16 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 17 London dining service charge
- 18 The Rain in Spain and more
- 19 Scotland Question
- 20 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 21 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 22 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 23 Luggage on trains/security?
- 24 The DCC scam is spreading
- 25 What clothes?