I've done some searching and found great information so far and am looking for some final suggestions on my first trip to Europe.
I'm a 29 year old male and am looking for amazing nightlife and restaurants and some great historical sites to visit. I really enjoy urban exploration and immersing myself in a culture to get a feel for how locals live. The million dollar question: If you had 30-35 days to spend in Europe and wanted to party, eat, dance, and explore, what 4-5 cities/areas would you pick?
I'm currently planning on 7 days in each of the following cities:
I'd like suggestions on possibly one more city to add or a city that you think I should replace one of the above with. I've heard great things about:
and so many others!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hungary outside of Budapest
- 2 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 3 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 4 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 5 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 6 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence
- 7 Restaurant recommendations Athens
- 8 Sim card in Nice, France
- 9 Enticing Iceland - Our week-long trip around the south
- 10 Malaga resort day pass ?
- 11 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 12 Venice - airport, cruise ship terminal, hotel, & airport taxi question
- 13 Puglia and Matera
- 14 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 15 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 16 Are children really happy in their childhood?
- 17 Venice 2.25 day Itinerary
- 18 Train to Sorrento
- 19 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony
- 20 Istabul to Plovdiv--how to get there?
- 21 After Bordeaux - any suggestions?
- 22 Train tickets in Europe
- 23 Seafari Boat Tour
- 24 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 25 Kerry /Dingle Bus Tour