I've done some searching and found great information so far and am looking for some final suggestions on my first trip to Europe.
I'm a 29 year old male and am looking for amazing nightlife and restaurants and some great historical sites to visit. I really enjoy urban exploration and immersing myself in a culture to get a feel for how locals live. The million dollar question: If you had 30-35 days to spend in Europe and wanted to party, eat, dance, and explore, what 4-5 cities/areas would you pick?
I'm currently planning on 7 days in each of the following cities:
I'd like suggestions on possibly one more city to add or a city that you think I should replace one of the above with. I've heard great things about:
and so many others!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 2 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 3 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 4 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 5 Things to do in Brussels
- 6 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 7 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 8 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 9 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 10 Cont...@yahoo Mai** Sup **18884823831** Tech Sup PH NO ☛☎
- 11 Chilling in the Aeolian Islands
- 12 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 13 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 14 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 15 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 18 Madrid airport question
- 19 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 20 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 21 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 22 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 23 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 24 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 25 38 Days in Paris