I've done some searching and found great information so far and am looking for some final suggestions on my first trip to Europe.
I'm a 29 year old male and am looking for amazing nightlife and restaurants and some great historical sites to visit. I really enjoy urban exploration and immersing myself in a culture to get a feel for how locals live. The million dollar question: If you had 30-35 days to spend in Europe and wanted to party, eat, dance, and explore, what 4-5 cities/areas would you pick?
I'm currently planning on 7 days in each of the following cities:
I'd like suggestions on possibly one more city to add or a city that you think I should replace one of the above with. I've heard great things about:
and so many others!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days trip to Europe
- 2 Vuerling airlines
- 3 http://www.trysupercbdreview.com/intellux/
- 4 Chinese visit to France
- 5 http://supplementsgarden.com/silqueskin-cream-reviews
- 6 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 7 France for a month in 2017
- 8 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 9 All of Spain or something else..?
- 10 Barcelona extension
- 11 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 12 Europe itinerary review
- 13 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 14 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 15 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 16 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 17 countless numbers of hundreds and hundreds
- 18 Turkey fire code problems with building entry doors
- 19 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 20 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 21 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 22 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 23 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 24 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 25 RENFE error message during payment