first, some informations so you can can give better and more precise answers to me :
1) We are from Montréal Canada.
2) Both my girlfriend and I are teacher (not English be reassure, our main language is french !) so we doN,t have the choice of our vacations. It must be july or august.
3) We have been to France but not everywhere it could be an option. Italy too. In fact anywhere in Europe but Italy, Franmce, and Spain anre the more appealing now (Croatia and Hungary too in fact !)
4) For transportation we can use car or train. We would choose the best/cheapest way.
5) We are also open to rent 3 appartement for our trip (one week by appartement). So we could chose three towns that allows us to do day trip around.
6) We are not beach type, we don't like that much being at the beach so having access to one is not necessary. About the heat. We are use to get a lot of heat here in summer (with a lot of humidity). We don't like it much but we can manage it most of the time (the ideal would be to get a air conditionned room for the night !)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 2 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 3 Threat Level in UK
- 4 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 5 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 6 3 nights in Madrid
- 7 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 8 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 9 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 10 S. Kensington London Restaurants
- 11 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 12 Graz in January
- 13 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 14 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 15 Itinery help Crete
- 16 London Hotel - Different Request
- 17 Iceland trip report!
- 18 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 19 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 20 Sun loungers and parasols
- 21 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 22 Malaga Spain
- 23 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 24 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 25 Help with Scotland Itinerary