first, some informations so you can can give better and more precise answers to me :
1) We are from Montréal Canada.
2) Both my girlfriend and I are teacher (not English be reassure, our main language is french !) so we doN,t have the choice of our vacations. It must be july or august.
3) We have been to France but not everywhere it could be an option. Italy too. In fact anywhere in Europe but Italy, Franmce, and Spain anre the more appealing now (Croatia and Hungary too in fact !)
4) For transportation we can use car or train. We would choose the best/cheapest way.
5) We are also open to rent 3 appartement for our trip (one week by appartement). So we could chose three towns that allows us to do day trip around.
6) We are not beach type, we don't like that much being at the beach so having access to one is not necessary. About the heat. We are use to get a lot of heat here in summer (with a lot of humidity). We don't like it much but we can manage it most of the time (the ideal would be to get a air conditionned room for the night !)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help please
- 2 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 3 Perugia
- 4 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 5 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 6 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 7 St Denis Cathedral
- 8 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 9 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 10 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 11 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 12 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 13 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 14 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 15 CDG much improved
- 16 Praiano
- 17 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 18 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 19 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 20 Norway fjord
- 21 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 22 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 23 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed