Really need your help planning our 3 days in Interlaken and around.
We land in Zurich on the 26/May morning and plan to set out after lunch to Interlaken and have to return for our flight out from Zurich on 29th morning at 12 noon.
What can we do for those 2 + days there and how do we get to Interlaken from Zurich?
Could someone please suggest an itinerary for the remainder of 26th May and for the 2 days of 27th and 28th.
We realize its a short time but want to do the best sights in those 2 days..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 2 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 3 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 4 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 5 RHK's Fall escape
- 6 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 7 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 8 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 9 Long Layover at the Heathrow Airport London
- 10 2 days in Aeolian Islands
- 11 Baviaran Alps End April Good idea?
- 12 Edgard bus website English version?
- 13 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day
- 14 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 15 Europe Itinerary
- 16 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 17 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 18 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 19 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 20 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 21 Car rental/return near London
- 22 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 23 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 24 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 25 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December