Really need your help planning our 3 days in Interlaken and around.
We land in Zurich on the 26/May morning and plan to set out after lunch to Interlaken and have to return for our flight out from Zurich on 29th morning at 12 noon.
What can we do for those 2 + days there and how do we get to Interlaken from Zurich?
Could someone please suggest an itinerary for the remainder of 26th May and for the 2 days of 27th and 28th.
We realize its a short time but want to do the best sights in those 2 days..
3 nights/3 Days in Interlaken
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin Prague Vienna Munich
- 2 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 3 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 4 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 5 Day roadtrips from Munich base
- 6 5 Observations About Paris
- 7 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 8 Lake Como transportation questions
- 9 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 10 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 11 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 12 Iwango went…to Nice
- 13 Scotland- Edinburgh
- 14 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 15 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 16 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 17 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 18 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 19 Cylades Island Hopping
- 20 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 21 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 22 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 23 Scuol, Switzerland
- 24 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 25 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015