Really need your help planning our 3 days in Interlaken and around.
We land in Zurich on the 26/May morning and plan to set out after lunch to Interlaken and have to return for our flight out from Zurich on 29th morning at 12 noon.
What can we do for those 2 + days there and how do we get to Interlaken from Zurich?
Could someone please suggest an itinerary for the remainder of 26th May and for the 2 days of 27th and 28th.
We realize its a short time but want to do the best sights in those 2 days..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 2 Help with itinerary
- 3 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 4 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 5 3 nights in Paris
- 6 1 day trip from Nice
- 7 Travel WiFi - France
- 8 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 9 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 10 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 11 Planning Advice!
- 12 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 13 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 14 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 15 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 16 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 17 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 18 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 19 England and Wales by public transport
- 20 Our European adventures
- 21 Walking Scotland
- 22 Naples or Genoa
- 23 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 24 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 25 Were to stay near Lecce?