Really need your help planning our 3 days in Interlaken and around.
We land in Zurich on the 26/May morning and plan to set out after lunch to Interlaken and have to return for our flight out from Zurich on 29th morning at 12 noon.
What can we do for those 2 + days there and how do we get to Interlaken from Zurich?
Could someone please suggest an itinerary for the remainder of 26th May and for the 2 days of 27th and 28th.
We realize its a short time but want to do the best sights in those 2 days..
3 nights/3 Days in Interlaken
- 1 Medieval castles dinner from Galway
- 2 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 3 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 4 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 5 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 6 Train tickets
- 7 London on a sunny day
- 8 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 9 A chacun son goût
- 10 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 11 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 12 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 13 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 14 Train from Dresden to Nueburg DO in July
- 15 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 16 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 17 Savona - San Remo - where to spend the night?
- 18 portugal
- 19 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 20 I Need To Vent!
- 21 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 22 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 23 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 24 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 25 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm