Really need your help planning our 3 days in Interlaken and around.
We land in Zurich on the 26/May morning and plan to set out after lunch to Interlaken and have to return for our flight out from Zurich on 29th morning at 12 noon.
What can we do for those 2 + days there and how do we get to Interlaken from Zurich?
Could someone please suggest an itinerary for the remainder of 26th May and for the 2 days of 27th and 28th.
We realize its a short time but want to do the best sights in those 2 days..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had to choose one......
- 2 Granada to Madrid
- 3 First trip to Italy
- 4 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 5 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 6 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 7 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 8 House Hunting in France
- 9 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 10 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 11 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 12 Driving in Italy?
- 13 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 14 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 15 Croatia trip Planning
- 16 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 17 So much to do, so little time!
- 18 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 19 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 20 English Countryside
- 21 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 22 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 23 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 24 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 25 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass