Really need your help planning our 3 days in Interlaken and around.
We land in Zurich on the 26/May morning and plan to set out after lunch to Interlaken and have to return for our flight out from Zurich on 29th morning at 12 noon.
What can we do for those 2 + days there and how do we get to Interlaken from Zurich?
Could someone please suggest an itinerary for the remainder of 26th May and for the 2 days of 27th and 28th.
We realize its a short time but want to do the best sights in those 2 days..
3 nights/3 Days in Interlaken
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in April?
- 2 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 3 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 4 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 5 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 6 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 7 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 8 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 9 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 10 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 11 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 12 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 13 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 14 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 15 Augsburg with kids
- 16 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 17 He said , she said
- 18 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 19 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 20 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 21 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 22 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 23 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 24 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 25 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?