Really need your help planning our 3 days in Interlaken and around.
We land in Zurich on the 26/May morning and plan to set out after lunch to Interlaken and have to return for our flight out from Zurich on 29th morning at 12 noon.
What can we do for those 2 + days there and how do we get to Interlaken from Zurich?
Could someone please suggest an itinerary for the remainder of 26th May and for the 2 days of 27th and 28th.
We realize its a short time but want to do the best sights in those 2 days..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 2 Italian lakes
- 3 Ronda Wine/biking
- 4 Santorini lodging
- 5 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 6 What do after Bernia Express?
- 7 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 8 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 9 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 10 Self drive tour companies
- 11 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 12 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 13 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 14 Ischia
- 15 9 days in London
- 16 Germany family road trip help!
- 17 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 20 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 21 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 22 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 23 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 24 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 25 Lyon