Really need your help planning our 3 days in Interlaken and around.
We land in Zurich on the 26/May morning and plan to set out after lunch to Interlaken and have to return for our flight out from Zurich on 29th morning at 12 noon.
What can we do for those 2 + days there and how do we get to Interlaken from Zurich?
Could someone please suggest an itinerary for the remainder of 26th May and for the 2 days of 27th and 28th.
We realize its a short time but want to do the best sights in those 2 days..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 2 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 3 Riga or Krakow for Christmas break?
- 4 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 5 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 6 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 7 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 8 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 9 French immersion courses in France
- 10 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 11 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 12 Paris---baguette question???
- 13 Europe in late January
- 14 Berlin
- 15 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 16 Where to stay in London?
- 17 What type of visa is right for me?
- 18 Visiting Spain in January
- 19 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 20 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 21 Loving Lisbon
- 22 Booking hotels before trains
- 23 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 24 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 25 Revised post- cruise itinerary