Im doing our london trip itinerary (for 2 people) and i just need some help with the logistics and flow of our 3 day vacation. It's the first time for both of us to London.
Mainly i'd love to get feedback on the flow of how i've arranged things:
MONDAY (arrival at 540 am)
5:40 to 8 am - arrival at heathrow, to london, leave bags at hotel
8:30 to 11:30 am - St Pauls / Museum of London (optional) / Shakespeares Globe / Tate Modern (optional)
12 to 1 pm - lunch at a pub
130 to 530 pm - Tower of London / Tower Bridge
6 pm - Borough Market (dinner & shop)
8 to 3 pm - Buckingham / Westminster / Big Ben / Parliament / London Eye
then on to Trafalgar Square / National Museum (optional)
4 pm - afternoon tea
5 pm - Covent Garden (dinner & shop)
- maybe half day trip to Hampton Court + if we missed anything during the past 2 days
other things to do if there's time:
- Hyde Park
- tea at OXO tower
- thames river cruise
I also tried looking for suggestions on a nice place to visit that has an authentic medieval feel to it.. any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where in Costa del Sol ?
- 2 Any Glasgow Experts?
- 3 Bringing home a bottle of scotch
- 4 British Airways hand luggage - how strict are they on measurements?
- 5 Train/Subway Questions
- 6 too many London hotels!
- 7 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 8 Parking in Hallstadt, Dachstein and Linz?
- 9 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 10 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 11 Dachstein - Salzkammergut Visit
- 12 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 13 No cars/taxis in Paris...at all....9/27
- 14 Cloest Rome train station to FCO
- 15 Travel Time from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord Station?
- 16 Sorrento or Positano
- 17 Suggestions on traveling from Palermo, Sicily to Munich, Germany
- 18 France -2 weeks Itinerary critique
- 19 Road Trip: Munich, Germany to Northern Italy
- 20 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 21 Greece, Italy Or Swiss in Late Oct ??
- 22 Our Next Europe Trip
- 23 8 days in southern Italy - best way to visit Pompeii and Naples
- 24 South Florida, Transatlantic cruise, Berlin, Gorlitz and Dresden and Poland
- 25 The cathedral of Amiens in color