Im doing our london trip itinerary (for 2 people) and i just need some help with the logistics and flow of our 3 day vacation. It's the first time for both of us to London.
Mainly i'd love to get feedback on the flow of how i've arranged things:
MONDAY (arrival at 540 am)
5:40 to 8 am - arrival at heathrow, to london, leave bags at hotel
8:30 to 11:30 am - St Pauls / Museum of London (optional) / Shakespeares Globe / Tate Modern (optional)
12 to 1 pm - lunch at a pub
130 to 530 pm - Tower of London / Tower Bridge
6 pm - Borough Market (dinner & shop)
8 to 3 pm - Buckingham / Westminster / Big Ben / Parliament / London Eye
then on to Trafalgar Square / National Museum (optional)
4 pm - afternoon tea
5 pm - Covent Garden (dinner & shop)
- maybe half day trip to Hampton Court + if we missed anything during the past 2 days
other things to do if there's time:
- Hyde Park
- tea at OXO tower
- thames river cruise
I also tried looking for suggestions on a nice place to visit that has an authentic medieval feel to it.. any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 2 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 3 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 4 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 5 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 6 Another tipping question: concierges
- 7 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 8 Trip suggestion
- 9 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 10 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 11 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 12 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 13 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 14 Spain in July
- 15 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 16 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 17 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 18 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 19 Acorn TV
- 20 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 21 Petrol in Greece
- 22 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 23 We're here!
- 24 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years