Im doing our london trip itinerary (for 2 people) and i just need some help with the logistics and flow of our 3 day vacation. It's the first time for both of us to London.
Mainly i'd love to get feedback on the flow of how i've arranged things:
MONDAY (arrival at 540 am)
5:40 to 8 am - arrival at heathrow, to london, leave bags at hotel
8:30 to 11:30 am - St Pauls / Museum of London (optional) / Shakespeares Globe / Tate Modern (optional)
12 to 1 pm - lunch at a pub
130 to 530 pm - Tower of London / Tower Bridge
6 pm - Borough Market (dinner & shop)
8 to 3 pm - Buckingham / Westminster / Big Ben / Parliament / London Eye
then on to Trafalgar Square / National Museum (optional)
4 pm - afternoon tea
5 pm - Covent Garden (dinner & shop)
- maybe half day trip to Hampton Court + if we missed anything during the past 2 days
other things to do if there's time:
- Hyde Park
- tea at OXO tower
- thames river cruise
I also tried looking for suggestions on a nice place to visit that has an authentic medieval feel to it.. any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!!
3 day london itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 2 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 3 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 4 Hotels in old Rome
- 5 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 6 France/Spain in june: Catalonia help, girona figures costa brava barcelona
- 7 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 8 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 9 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 10 British Royals
- 11 ABOUT SPAIN
- 12 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 13 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 14 accomodation fo granada, malaga, ronda and cadiz
- 15 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 16 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 17 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 18 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 19 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 20 Apartment in Seville in April help
- 21 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 22 Paris Libraries
- 23 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 24 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 25 UNICO CAMPANIA sets new fare structure effective 1/01/2015