Im doing our london trip itinerary (for 2 people) and i just need some help with the logistics and flow of our 3 day vacation. It's the first time for both of us to London.
Mainly i'd love to get feedback on the flow of how i've arranged things:
MONDAY (arrival at 540 am)
5:40 to 8 am - arrival at heathrow, to london, leave bags at hotel
8:30 to 11:30 am - St Pauls / Museum of London (optional) / Shakespeares Globe / Tate Modern (optional)
12 to 1 pm - lunch at a pub
130 to 530 pm - Tower of London / Tower Bridge
6 pm - Borough Market (dinner & shop)
8 to 3 pm - Buckingham / Westminster / Big Ben / Parliament / London Eye
then on to Trafalgar Square / National Museum (optional)
4 pm - afternoon tea
5 pm - Covent Garden (dinner & shop)
- maybe half day trip to Hampton Court + if we missed anything during the past 2 days
other things to do if there's time:
- Hyde Park
- tea at OXO tower
- thames river cruise
I also tried looking for suggestions on a nice place to visit that has an authentic medieval feel to it.. any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 2 train or plane
- 3 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 4 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 5 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 6 Planning a European Trip
- 7 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 8 Norway Itinerary
- 9 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 10 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 11 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 12 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 13 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments
- 14 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 15 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 16 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 17 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 18 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 19 A Month stay in Southern France
- 20 restaurants in Marais district
- 21 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 22 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 23 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 24 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 25 Shoes in Scotland