Im doing our london trip itinerary (for 2 people) and i just need some help with the logistics and flow of our 3 day vacation. It's the first time for both of us to London.
Mainly i'd love to get feedback on the flow of how i've arranged things:
MONDAY (arrival at 540 am)
5:40 to 8 am - arrival at heathrow, to london, leave bags at hotel
8:30 to 11:30 am - St Pauls / Museum of London (optional) / Shakespeares Globe / Tate Modern (optional)
12 to 1 pm - lunch at a pub
130 to 530 pm - Tower of London / Tower Bridge
6 pm - Borough Market (dinner & shop)
8 to 3 pm - Buckingham / Westminster / Big Ben / Parliament / London Eye
then on to Trafalgar Square / National Museum (optional)
4 pm - afternoon tea
5 pm - Covent Garden (dinner & shop)
- maybe half day trip to Hampton Court + if we missed anything during the past 2 days
other things to do if there's time:
- Hyde Park
- tea at OXO tower
- thames river cruise
I also tried looking for suggestions on a nice place to visit that has an authentic medieval feel to it.. any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 2 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 3 Rail Travel: Eurail Pass or Train Tickets
- 4 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 5 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 6 Stonehenge and Bath
- 7 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 8 train from ravenna to parma
- 9 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 10 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 11 Puglia
- 12 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 13 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 14 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 15 Ireland driving itinerary
- 16 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 17 Manchester on derby weekend
- 18 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 19 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 20 Day trips from Uzes
- 21 Greece Experts
- 22 My First Trip to Europe...
- 23 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 24 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 25 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw