Im doing our london trip itinerary (for 2 people) and i just need some help with the logistics and flow of our 3 day vacation. It's the first time for both of us to London.
Mainly i'd love to get feedback on the flow of how i've arranged things:
MONDAY (arrival at 540 am)
5:40 to 8 am - arrival at heathrow, to london, leave bags at hotel
8:30 to 11:30 am - St Pauls / Museum of London (optional) / Shakespeares Globe / Tate Modern (optional)
12 to 1 pm - lunch at a pub
130 to 530 pm - Tower of London / Tower Bridge
6 pm - Borough Market (dinner & shop)
8 to 3 pm - Buckingham / Westminster / Big Ben / Parliament / London Eye
then on to Trafalgar Square / National Museum (optional)
4 pm - afternoon tea
5 pm - Covent Garden (dinner & shop)
- maybe half day trip to Hampton Court + if we missed anything during the past 2 days
other things to do if there's time:
- Hyde Park
- tea at OXO tower
- thames river cruise
I also tried looking for suggestions on a nice place to visit that has an authentic medieval feel to it.. any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!!
3 day london itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 2 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 3 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 4 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 5 100 years of French gratitude
- 6 Madrid: City Views
- 7 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 8 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 9 Day Trips from Nice
- 10 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 11 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 12 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 13 London restaurants
- 14 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 15 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 16 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 17 Istanbul water
- 18 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 19 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 20 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 21 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 22 Norway 2014
- 23 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 24 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 25 Barcelona at night? Single female...