Im doing our london trip itinerary (for 2 people) and i just need some help with the logistics and flow of our 3 day vacation. It's the first time for both of us to London.
Mainly i'd love to get feedback on the flow of how i've arranged things:
MONDAY (arrival at 540 am)
5:40 to 8 am - arrival at heathrow, to london, leave bags at hotel
8:30 to 11:30 am - St Pauls / Museum of London (optional) / Shakespeares Globe / Tate Modern (optional)
12 to 1 pm - lunch at a pub
130 to 530 pm - Tower of London / Tower Bridge
6 pm - Borough Market (dinner & shop)
8 to 3 pm - Buckingham / Westminster / Big Ben / Parliament / London Eye
then on to Trafalgar Square / National Museum (optional)
4 pm - afternoon tea
5 pm - Covent Garden (dinner & shop)
- maybe half day trip to Hampton Court + if we missed anything during the past 2 days
other things to do if there's time:
- Hyde Park
- tea at OXO tower
- thames river cruise
I also tried looking for suggestions on a nice place to visit that has an authentic medieval feel to it.. any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!!
3 day london itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 2 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 3 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 4 NT in devon and cornwall
- 5 DCC on the increase?
- 6 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 7 Paris info required
- 8 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 9 King's Day Amsterdam - 2015!
- 10 Venice - things to do?
- 11 Chamonix to Lyon by train or bus
- 12 Italy, June, 11 nights, Flights arrice and depart from Rome (Ciampino)
- 13 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 14 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 15 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 16 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 17 Lyon Arrondissements
- 18 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 19 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 20 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 21 Alilaguna to Rialto?
- 22 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 23 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 24 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 25 Moving Back Home to Travel Back Again