Im doing our london trip itinerary (for 2 people) and i just need some help with the logistics and flow of our 3 day vacation. It's the first time for both of us to London.
Mainly i'd love to get feedback on the flow of how i've arranged things:
MONDAY (arrival at 540 am)
5:40 to 8 am - arrival at heathrow, to london, leave bags at hotel
8:30 to 11:30 am - St Pauls / Museum of London (optional) / Shakespeares Globe / Tate Modern (optional)
12 to 1 pm - lunch at a pub
130 to 530 pm - Tower of London / Tower Bridge
6 pm - Borough Market (dinner & shop)
8 to 3 pm - Buckingham / Westminster / Big Ben / Parliament / London Eye
then on to Trafalgar Square / National Museum (optional)
4 pm - afternoon tea
5 pm - Covent Garden (dinner & shop)
- maybe half day trip to Hampton Court + if we missed anything during the past 2 days
other things to do if there's time:
- Hyde Park
- tea at OXO tower
- thames river cruise
I also tried looking for suggestions on a nice place to visit that has an authentic medieval feel to it.. any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 2 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 3 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 4 Another Visit to London
- 5 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 6 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 7 bbc radio 4 visits Fleetwood near Blackpool
- 8 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 9 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 10 3 days Venice to Paris
- 11 A Beautiful Visit to Emilia-Romagna
- 12 My Worst Experience During My Holiday In Europe
- 13 Need advice on transportation
- 14 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 15 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 16 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 17 Berlin insurance questions
- 18 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 19 France for Six Weeks
- 20 Where to stay in Barcelona during La Merce?
- 21 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 22 Can you please critique my ring road plan?
- 23 which basque wine TXAKOLINA wineries bodegas to visit from san sebastian?
- 24 ROME JEWISH GHETTO - directions needed
- 25 explore Italy on a budget