Im doing our london trip itinerary (for 2 people) and i just need some help with the logistics and flow of our 3 day vacation. It's the first time for both of us to London.
Mainly i'd love to get feedback on the flow of how i've arranged things:
MONDAY (arrival at 540 am)
5:40 to 8 am - arrival at heathrow, to london, leave bags at hotel
8:30 to 11:30 am - St Pauls / Museum of London (optional) / Shakespeares Globe / Tate Modern (optional)
12 to 1 pm - lunch at a pub
130 to 530 pm - Tower of London / Tower Bridge
6 pm - Borough Market (dinner & shop)
8 to 3 pm - Buckingham / Westminster / Big Ben / Parliament / London Eye
then on to Trafalgar Square / National Museum (optional)
4 pm - afternoon tea
5 pm - Covent Garden (dinner & shop)
- maybe half day trip to Hampton Court + if we missed anything during the past 2 days
other things to do if there's time:
- Hyde Park
- tea at OXO tower
- thames river cruise
I also tried looking for suggestions on a nice place to visit that has an authentic medieval feel to it.. any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!!
3 day london itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 4 Scotland Votes "No"
- 5 Plitvice Lakes, Croatia...is it worth the trip?
- 6 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 7 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 8 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 9 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 10 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 11 Air France strike
- 12 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 13 shortened trip to Italy
- 14 Gift for French business associate
- 15 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 16 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 17 Airbnb scam
- 18 Best data sim
- 19 10 Days in France/No. Spain starting tomorrow
- 20 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 21 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 22 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 23 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 24 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 25 Alterations to night trains routes