Im doing our london trip itinerary (for 2 people) and i just need some help with the logistics and flow of our 3 day vacation. It's the first time for both of us to London.
Mainly i'd love to get feedback on the flow of how i've arranged things:
MONDAY (arrival at 540 am)
5:40 to 8 am - arrival at heathrow, to london, leave bags at hotel
8:30 to 11:30 am - St Pauls / Museum of London (optional) / Shakespeares Globe / Tate Modern (optional)
12 to 1 pm - lunch at a pub
130 to 530 pm - Tower of London / Tower Bridge
6 pm - Borough Market (dinner & shop)
8 to 3 pm - Buckingham / Westminster / Big Ben / Parliament / London Eye
then on to Trafalgar Square / National Museum (optional)
4 pm - afternoon tea
5 pm - Covent Garden (dinner & shop)
- maybe half day trip to Hampton Court + if we missed anything during the past 2 days
other things to do if there's time:
- Hyde Park
- tea at OXO tower
- thames river cruise
I also tried looking for suggestions on a nice place to visit that has an authentic medieval feel to it.. any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!!
3 day london itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 2 Places for a Special Dinner (2 cancer survivors!) in Montecatini
- 3 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 4 Question on France travel
- 5 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 6 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 7 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 8 Autumn in Paris
- 9 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 10 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 11 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 12 Ireland or Scotland
- 13 Italy and Croatia
- 14 St Germain
- 15 Where to go in France mid July?
- 16 trip to norway
- 17 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 18 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 19 Food tours in Rome and other tours as well
- 20 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 21 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 22 Cruise the River Shannon
- 23 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 24 Food tours in Rome?
- 25 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary