Im doing our london trip itinerary (for 2 people) and i just need some help with the logistics and flow of our 3 day vacation. It's the first time for both of us to London.
Mainly i'd love to get feedback on the flow of how i've arranged things:
MONDAY (arrival at 540 am)
5:40 to 8 am - arrival at heathrow, to london, leave bags at hotel
8:30 to 11:30 am - St Pauls / Museum of London (optional) / Shakespeares Globe / Tate Modern (optional)
12 to 1 pm - lunch at a pub
130 to 530 pm - Tower of London / Tower Bridge
6 pm - Borough Market (dinner & shop)
8 to 3 pm - Buckingham / Westminster / Big Ben / Parliament / London Eye
then on to Trafalgar Square / National Museum (optional)
4 pm - afternoon tea
5 pm - Covent Garden (dinner & shop)
- maybe half day trip to Hampton Court + if we missed anything during the past 2 days
other things to do if there's time:
- Hyde Park
- tea at OXO tower
- thames river cruise
I also tried looking for suggestions on a nice place to visit that has an authentic medieval feel to it.. any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 3 Amalfi or Positano
- 4 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 5 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 6 Public Transport information App/Website
- 7 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 8 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 9 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 10 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 11 12 Days in Italy
- 12 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 13 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 14 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 15 house exchange
- 16 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 17 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 18 Poland in September
- 19 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 20 Croatia travel ideas
- 21 Taormina, Sicily
- 22 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 23 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 24 River Boat Cruise
- 25 Sliema, Malta