Im doing our london trip itinerary (for 2 people) and i just need some help with the logistics and flow of our 3 day vacation. It's the first time for both of us to London.
Mainly i'd love to get feedback on the flow of how i've arranged things:
MONDAY (arrival at 540 am)
5:40 to 8 am - arrival at heathrow, to london, leave bags at hotel
8:30 to 11:30 am - St Pauls / Museum of London (optional) / Shakespeares Globe / Tate Modern (optional)
12 to 1 pm - lunch at a pub
130 to 530 pm - Tower of London / Tower Bridge
6 pm - Borough Market (dinner & shop)
8 to 3 pm - Buckingham / Westminster / Big Ben / Parliament / London Eye
then on to Trafalgar Square / National Museum (optional)
4 pm - afternoon tea
5 pm - Covent Garden (dinner & shop)
- maybe half day trip to Hampton Court + if we missed anything during the past 2 days
other things to do if there's time:
- Hyde Park
- tea at OXO tower
- thames river cruise
I also tried looking for suggestions on a nice place to visit that has an authentic medieval feel to it.. any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 2 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 3 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 4 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 5 Happy birthday ATM
- 6 tickets for Wimbledon
- 7 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 8 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 9 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 10 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 11 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 12 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 13 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 14 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 15 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 16 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 17 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 18 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 19 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 20 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 21 Spain - day driver advice
- 22 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 23 London with Teens Trip Report
- 24 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 25 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report