Im doing our london trip itinerary (for 2 people) and i just need some help with the logistics and flow of our 3 day vacation. It's the first time for both of us to London.
Mainly i'd love to get feedback on the flow of how i've arranged things:
MONDAY (arrival at 540 am)
5:40 to 8 am - arrival at heathrow, to london, leave bags at hotel
8:30 to 11:30 am - St Pauls / Museum of London (optional) / Shakespeares Globe / Tate Modern (optional)
12 to 1 pm - lunch at a pub
130 to 530 pm - Tower of London / Tower Bridge
6 pm - Borough Market (dinner & shop)
8 to 3 pm - Buckingham / Westminster / Big Ben / Parliament / London Eye
then on to Trafalgar Square / National Museum (optional)
4 pm - afternoon tea
5 pm - Covent Garden (dinner & shop)
- maybe half day trip to Hampton Court + if we missed anything during the past 2 days
other things to do if there's time:
- Hyde Park
- tea at OXO tower
- thames river cruise
I also tried looking for suggestions on a nice place to visit that has an authentic medieval feel to it.. any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 2 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 3 Rue des Rosiers
- 4 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 5 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 6 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 7 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 8 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 9 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 10 4 week trip Turkey
- 11 1&1/2 day 1 night in helsinki
- 12 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 13 Scotland Trip
- 14 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 15 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 16 Advices about our itiniary
- 17 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 18 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 19 Paris Under Seige...
- 20 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 21 What to take to Germany
- 22 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 23 Riga / Vecaki from a birds Eye
- 24 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 25 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region