Im doing our london trip itinerary (for 2 people) and i just need some help with the logistics and flow of our 3 day vacation. It's the first time for both of us to London.
Mainly i'd love to get feedback on the flow of how i've arranged things:
MONDAY (arrival at 540 am)
5:40 to 8 am - arrival at heathrow, to london, leave bags at hotel
8:30 to 11:30 am - St Pauls / Museum of London (optional) / Shakespeares Globe / Tate Modern (optional)
12 to 1 pm - lunch at a pub
130 to 530 pm - Tower of London / Tower Bridge
6 pm - Borough Market (dinner & shop)
8 to 3 pm - Buckingham / Westminster / Big Ben / Parliament / London Eye
then on to Trafalgar Square / National Museum (optional)
4 pm - afternoon tea
5 pm - Covent Garden (dinner & shop)
- maybe half day trip to Hampton Court + if we missed anything during the past 2 days
other things to do if there's time:
- Hyde Park
- tea at OXO tower
- thames river cruise
I also tried looking for suggestions on a nice place to visit that has an authentic medieval feel to it.. any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 2 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Santorini lodging
- 5 Milan private guide
- 6 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 7 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 8 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 9 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 10 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 11 Italian lakes
- 12 Ronda Wine/biking
- 13 What do after Bernia Express?
- 14 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 15 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 16 Self drive tour companies
- 17 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 18 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 19 Ischia
- 20 9 days in London
- 21 Germany family road trip help!
- 22 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 25 Starting my Paris plan for May