I will be attending a conference in Manchester till the 27th of August. I wish to visit France (Paris), Italy (Rome, Venice), Germany (Berlin), Spain (Barcelona and Madrid maybe) and Amsterdam for 24 days after the conference. Any suggestion for possible cheapest and sensible itinerary? What is the last country (airport) I should visit before flying back to Australia. Many thanks for all your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 2 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 3 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 4 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 5 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 6 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 7 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 8 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 9 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 10 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 11 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 12 Hiking in Switzerland
- 13 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 16 CASH OR CARD?
- 17 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 18 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 19 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 20 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 21 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 22 2 days in Lugano area
- 23 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 24 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 25 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip