I will be attending a conference in Manchester till the 27th of August. I wish to visit France (Paris), Italy (Rome, Venice), Germany (Berlin), Spain (Barcelona and Madrid maybe) and Amsterdam for 24 days after the conference. Any suggestion for possible cheapest and sensible itinerary? What is the last country (airport) I should visit before flying back to Australia. Many thanks for all your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 2 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 3 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 4 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 5 If you had to choose one......
- 6 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 7 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 8 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 9 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 10 Sicily
- 11 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 12 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 13 car for four adults and four bikes
- 14 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 15 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 16 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 19 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 20 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 21 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 22 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 23 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 24 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 25 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)