I'm new to Fodors. Just wondering if someone can help me out plan our trip. My wife and I are planning to visit these countries this July. We only have 22 days. We are flying from Vancouver, Canada. We plan to start in Amsterdam. Highlights would include the canal cruise and check out a couple of museum plus the Annek Frank house and do a daytrip to Belgium. Not sure whether to see Brussels or Bruges. From Amsterdam, we want to head to Germany by train. We don't know where to buy the train tickets. The 2 cities in our list right now is Berlin to see the Berlin wall and Munich to see the castle. We are not sure what else to do here. From Germany, do we go to Austria first then to Switzerland or vice versa?
I'm looking forward to your comments and suggestions and we are thanking everyone in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://slimatrexnorway.com/rapiture-muscle-builder/
- 2 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 3 Iceland early december visit
- 4 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 5 Zurich to Milan trip
- 6 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 7 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 8 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 9 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 10 Italy Car Scam
- 11 Quizz !
- 12 Pay attention to your watches !
- 13 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 14 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 15 car insurance italy
- 16 Christmas Day in Granada
- 17 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 18 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 19 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 20 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 21 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 22 Venice/Mestre
- 23 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 24 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna