I'm new to Fodors. Just wondering if someone can help me out plan our trip. My wife and I are planning to visit these countries this July. We only have 22 days. We are flying from Vancouver, Canada. We plan to start in Amsterdam. Highlights would include the canal cruise and check out a couple of museum plus the Annek Frank house and do a daytrip to Belgium. Not sure whether to see Brussels or Bruges. From Amsterdam, we want to head to Germany by train. We don't know where to buy the train tickets. The 2 cities in our list right now is Berlin to see the Berlin wall and Munich to see the castle. We are not sure what else to do here. From Germany, do we go to Austria first then to Switzerland or vice versa?
I'm looking forward to your comments and suggestions and we are thanking everyone in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 2 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 3 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 4 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 5 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 6 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 7 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 8 Super Cover For Hertz
- 9 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 10 When to Visit Scotland
- 11 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 12 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 13 Amalfi Coast help
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Sicily
- 16 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 17 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 18 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 19 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 20 Where to buy Saffron?
- 21 English Countryside
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 24 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 25 4 days itinerary for France