I'm new to Fodors. Just wondering if someone can help me out plan our trip. My wife and I are planning to visit these countries this July. We only have 22 days. We are flying from Vancouver, Canada. We plan to start in Amsterdam. Highlights would include the canal cruise and check out a couple of museum plus the Annek Frank house and do a daytrip to Belgium. Not sure whether to see Brussels or Bruges. From Amsterdam, we want to head to Germany by train. We don't know where to buy the train tickets. The 2 cities in our list right now is Berlin to see the Berlin wall and Munich to see the castle. We are not sure what else to do here. From Germany, do we go to Austria first then to Switzerland or vice versa?
I'm looking forward to your comments and suggestions and we are thanking everyone in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 2 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 3 Ischia
- 4 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 5 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 6 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 7 Barcelona
- 8 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 9 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 10 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 11 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 12 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 13 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 14 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 15 No Periods in British Written English!
- 16 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 17 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 18 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 19 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 20 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 21 First time in London
- 22 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 23 Greek fuel cost
- 24 VRBO South Kensington
- 25 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?