I'm new to Fodors. Just wondering if someone can help me out plan our trip. My wife and I are planning to visit these countries this July. We only have 22 days. We are flying from Vancouver, Canada. We plan to start in Amsterdam. Highlights would include the canal cruise and check out a couple of museum plus the Annek Frank house and do a daytrip to Belgium. Not sure whether to see Brussels or Bruges. From Amsterdam, we want to head to Germany by train. We don't know where to buy the train tickets. The 2 cities in our list right now is Berlin to see the Berlin wall and Munich to see the castle. We are not sure what else to do here. From Germany, do we go to Austria first then to Switzerland or vice versa?
I'm looking forward to your comments and suggestions and we are thanking everyone in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 2 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 3 Globus Iberian Tour
- 4 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 5 Poland to Austria In December
- 6 road trip through scotland
- 7 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 8 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 9 Requesting information about Flytolake/Lariobus
- 10 Agriturismo or small hotel between Milan & Cinque Terre
- 11 Thinking about the Fjords
- 12 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 13 Where to eat in Rome?
- 14 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 15 Alsace to Austria?
- 16 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 17 base for Andalucia
- 18 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 19 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 20 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 21 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 22 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 23 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 24 barcelona neighborhood
- 25 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.