I'm new to Fodors. Just wondering if someone can help me out plan our trip. My wife and I are planning to visit these countries this July. We only have 22 days. We are flying from Vancouver, Canada. We plan to start in Amsterdam. Highlights would include the canal cruise and check out a couple of museum plus the Annek Frank house and do a daytrip to Belgium. Not sure whether to see Brussels or Bruges. From Amsterdam, we want to head to Germany by train. We don't know where to buy the train tickets. The 2 cities in our list right now is Berlin to see the Berlin wall and Munich to see the castle. We are not sure what else to do here. From Germany, do we go to Austria first then to Switzerland or vice versa?
I'm looking forward to your comments and suggestions and we are thanking everyone in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 2 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 3 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 4 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 5 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 6 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 7 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 8 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 9 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 10 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 11 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 12 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 13 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 14 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 15 Cell Phone Question
- 16 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 17 Greek Islands (small)
- 18 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 19 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 20 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 21 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 22 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 23 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 24 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 25 Help required with Itinerary