I'm new to Fodors. Just wondering if someone can help me out plan our trip. My wife and I are planning to visit these countries this July. We only have 22 days. We are flying from Vancouver, Canada. We plan to start in Amsterdam. Highlights would include the canal cruise and check out a couple of museum plus the Annek Frank house and do a daytrip to Belgium. Not sure whether to see Brussels or Bruges. From Amsterdam, we want to head to Germany by train. We don't know where to buy the train tickets. The 2 cities in our list right now is Berlin to see the Berlin wall and Munich to see the castle. We are not sure what else to do here. From Germany, do we go to Austria first then to Switzerland or vice versa?
I'm looking forward to your comments and suggestions and we are thanking everyone in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Wedding
- 2 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 3 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 4 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 5 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 6 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 7 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 8 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 9 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 10 I may be wrong....
- 11 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 12 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 13 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 14 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 15 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 16 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 17 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 18 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 19 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 20 Cornwall UK
- 21 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 22 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 23 Porto...Questions !
- 24 Tours through Spain and Portugal
- 25 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions