I'm new to Fodors. Just wondering if someone can help me out plan our trip. My wife and I are planning to visit these countries this July. We only have 22 days. We are flying from Vancouver, Canada. We plan to start in Amsterdam. Highlights would include the canal cruise and check out a couple of museum plus the Annek Frank house and do a daytrip to Belgium. Not sure whether to see Brussels or Bruges. From Amsterdam, we want to head to Germany by train. We don't know where to buy the train tickets. The 2 cities in our list right now is Berlin to see the Berlin wall and Munich to see the castle. We are not sure what else to do here. From Germany, do we go to Austria first then to Switzerland or vice versa?
I'm looking forward to your comments and suggestions and we are thanking everyone in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 2 Canon PRINTER##1-888-279-0246@@@ Canon Printer Tec*hnical Supp0rt Ph0ne/?/
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 5 Renting a car in Greece
- 6 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 7 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 8 renting a car in greece
- 9 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 10 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 11 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 12 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 13 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 14 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 15 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 16 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 17 retruning to US with souveniers
- 18 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 19 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 20 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 21 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 22 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 23 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 24 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 25 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?