From the begining of March 2012 we are looking at doing a self drive around the UK for about 17 - 18 days, Having never been to the UK I am after some advice,
Is it better to base ourselves in certain cities for 3-4 days and look around or keep on the move like a Trafalga coach trip (we were going to use one of their itineraries as a guide),
Any help appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 2 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 3 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 4 Beaches in Southern France
- 5 Rome Rental Car
- 6 cell phone companys
- 7 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 8 3 days with a Swindon base
- 9 3 days to spend in europe
- 10 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 11 Italy for the first time
- 12 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 13 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 14 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 15 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 16 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 17 italy itinerary
- 18 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 19 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 20 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 21 Please suggest best itinerary
- 22 Skip the line passes for Venice, Florence, Rome
- 23 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 24 French lavender and cottages
- 25 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi