From the begining of March 2012 we are looking at doing a self drive around the UK for about 17 - 18 days, Having never been to the UK I am after some advice,
Is it better to base ourselves in certain cities for 3-4 days and look around or keep on the move like a Trafalga coach trip (we were going to use one of their itineraries as a guide),
Any help appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 2 Europe itinerary questions
- 3 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 4 Earthquake near Naples
- 5 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 6 3nights in Venice
- 7 Munich itinerary review
- 8 13 nights in switzerland
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 10 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 11 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 12 Football Tickets - Athens
- 13 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 14 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 15 Salzburg itinerary review
- 16 Positano or Sorrento?
- 17 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 18 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 19 Globus Iberian Tour
- 20 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 21 Paris in November
- 22 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 23 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 24 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 25 Travelling to Russia during FIFA