From the begining of March 2012 we are looking at doing a self drive around the UK for about 17 - 18 days, Having never been to the UK I am after some advice,
Is it better to base ourselves in certain cities for 3-4 days and look around or keep on the move like a Trafalga coach trip (we were going to use one of their itineraries as a guide),
Any help appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER INSTALLATION ErrOr CONTACT 1-800-681-7208 TECHNICAL CAre B*G
- 2 HELP : YAHOO Tech SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:844:669:7811 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 3 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 4 Studying art in English in venice
- 5 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 6 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 7 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 8 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 9 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 10 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 11 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 12 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 13 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 14 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 15 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 16 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 17 Trogir or Split
- 18 Help on ancient history route
- 19 Edinbrugh
- 20 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 21 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 22 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 23 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 24 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 25 Berlin to ?