From the begining of March 2012 we are looking at doing a self drive around the UK for about 17 - 18 days, Having never been to the UK I am after some advice,
Is it better to base ourselves in certain cities for 3-4 days and look around or keep on the move like a Trafalga coach trip (we were going to use one of their itineraries as a guide),
Any help appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://bodypotency.com/zyalix-reviews/
- 2 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 3 Connection time in Athens?
- 4 Short Trip in July
- 5 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 6 Ludwig Castles
- 7 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 8 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 9 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 10 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 11 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 12 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 13 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 14 Escorted Tours
- 15 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 16 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 17 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 18 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 21 2 Months in Sicily
- 22 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 23 What tips can you give about packing?
- 24 Le Marche, Italy
- 25 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017