From the begining of March 2012 we are looking at doing a self drive around the UK for about 17 - 18 days, Having never been to the UK I am after some advice,
Is it better to base ourselves in certain cities for 3-4 days and look around or keep on the move like a Trafalga coach trip (we were going to use one of their itineraries as a guide),
Any help appreciated
20 days in Great Britain - Self Drive Itinerary Ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 2 Back home problems with sim card
- 3 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 4 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 5 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 6 Budapest
- 7 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 8 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 9 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 10 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 11 Budapest--baggage storage
- 12 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 13 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 14 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 15 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 16 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 17 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 18 How do you find French food?
- 19 Day trips from Seville
- 20 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 21 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 22 GPS in Tuscany
- 23 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 24 Best day to look for economic flights
- 25 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?