My DH & I are planning to visit our newly relocated son & DIL in London for 2 weeks the last week of Oct & 1st week of Nov. In order to preserve our/their sanity we want to take a 2-3 day trip. I am thinking about Scotland or Wales. We will only be using trains, not renting a car. Any suggestions on where to go? We would also like to take day trips out of the city as well. While we are in the city we will be doing a lot of sightseeing.
2 weeks in London
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 3 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 4 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 5 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 6 River cruises
- 7 More help with housing in Puglia
- 8 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 9 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 10 London for Christmas
- 11 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 12 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 13 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 14 7 days in Andalucia
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 16 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 17 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 18 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 21 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 22 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Ira Has Been Kidnapped