My DH & I are planning to visit our newly relocated son & DIL in London for 2 weeks the last week of Oct & 1st week of Nov. In order to preserve our/their sanity we want to take a 2-3 day trip. I am thinking about Scotland or Wales. We will only be using trains, not renting a car. Any suggestions on where to go? We would also like to take day trips out of the city as well. While we are in the city we will be doing a lot of sightseeing.
2 weeks in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 2 Accomodation detail in VISA application
- 3 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 4 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 5 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 6 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 7 Zermatt, Switzerland
- 8 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 9 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 10 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 11 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 12 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 13 netherlands-Prag-vienne-budapest-munich BY CAR in WINTER?roads?
- 14 Paris then Glasgow with 5 kids
- 15 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 16 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 17 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 18 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 19 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 20 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 21 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 22 Trip to Pyrenees
- 23 Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?
- 24 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 25 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice