we are planning to visit Europe in Sept.
we have only 2 weeks ( exclusive the flight ) and want to get a glance of Western Europe
Cities we have in mind are:
Amsterdam Paris London Rome and Vienna.
trouble is that we are taking our 20 month old munchkin
We dont really want to rush and get really tired at the end of the journey.
Although young, we are not that sporty and prefers to travel at old ppl pace (we once went on a canada tour with a bunch of granmas and grandpas and really enjoyed the trip, so u get the picture
Do u think all those cities are feasible to achieve in 2 wks? If not, which one shld we skip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 2 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 3 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 4 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 5 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 6 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 7 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 8 https://thebeautysystem.com/secret-allure-cream
- 9 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 10 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 11 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 12 who is in amsterdam?
- 13 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 14 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 15 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 16 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 17 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 18 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 19 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 20 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 21 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 22 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 23 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 24 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 25 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia