we are planning to visit Europe in Sept.
we have only 2 weeks ( exclusive the flight ) and want to get a glance of Western Europe
Cities we have in mind are:
Amsterdam Paris London Rome and Vienna.
trouble is that we are taking our 20 month old munchkin
We dont really want to rush and get really tired at the end of the journey.
Although young, we are not that sporty and prefers to travel at old ppl pace (we once went on a canada tour with a bunch of granmas and grandpas and really enjoyed the trip, so u get the picture
Do u think all those cities are feasible to achieve in 2 wks? If not, which one shld we skip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 3 Back from Paris
- 4 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 5 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 6 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 7 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 8 Summer Travel order
- 9 10 days in Paris and......
- 10 Another tipping question: concierges
- 11 Brugge hotel help
- 12 Luggage Storage
- 13 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 14 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 15 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 16 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 17 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 18 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 19 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 20 LIsbon
- 21 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 22 International Flight Question
- 23 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 24 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 25 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking