we are planning to visit Europe in Sept.
we have only 2 weeks ( exclusive the flight ) and want to get a glance of Western Europe
Cities we have in mind are:
Amsterdam Paris London Rome and Vienna.
trouble is that we are taking our 20 month old munchkin
We dont really want to rush and get really tired at the end of the journey.
Although young, we are not that sporty and prefers to travel at old ppl pace (we once went on a canada tour with a bunch of granmas and grandpas and really enjoyed the trip, so u get the picture
Do u think all those cities are feasible to achieve in 2 wks? If not, which one shld we skip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airline to Rome
- 2 SE ITALY
- 3 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 4 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 5 monograms vacation tours
- 6 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 7 Towns around Lucca
- 8 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 9 Thinking about the Fjords
- 10 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 11 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 12 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 13 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 14 Athens Help
- 15 Sicily help
- 16 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 17 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 18 Cork questions
- 19 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 20 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 21 Borghese Gallery Question
- 22 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 23 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 24 London vacation rental agency
- 25 Trains in Italy