we are planning to visit Europe in Sept.
we have only 2 weeks ( exclusive the flight ) and want to get a glance of Western Europe
Cities we have in mind are:
Amsterdam Paris London Rome and Vienna.
trouble is that we are taking our 20 month old munchkin
We dont really want to rush and get really tired at the end of the journey.
Although young, we are not that sporty and prefers to travel at old ppl pace (we once went on a canada tour with a bunch of granmas and grandpas and really enjoyed the trip, so u get the picture
Do u think all those cities are feasible to achieve in 2 wks? If not, which one shld we skip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 2 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 3 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 4 Couscous
- 5 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 6 Bernese Oberland
- 7 TIM in FCO - update
- 8 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 9 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 10 Life's most embarrassing moments
- 11 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 12 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 13 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 14 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 15 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 16 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 17 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 18 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 19 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 20 Cartagena Spain
- 21 Snowmobile tracks in Lapland
- 22 Trip to Switzerland
- 23 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 24 Itinery help Crete
- 25 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA