we are planning to visit Europe in Sept.
we have only 2 weeks ( exclusive the flight ) and want to get a glance of Western Europe
Cities we have in mind are:
Amsterdam Paris London Rome and Vienna.
trouble is that we are taking our 20 month old munchkin
We dont really want to rush and get really tired at the end of the journey.
Although young, we are not that sporty and prefers to travel at old ppl pace (we once went on a canada tour with a bunch of granmas and grandpas and really enjoyed the trip, so u get the picture
Do u think all those cities are feasible to achieve in 2 wks? If not, which one shld we skip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 2 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 3 Bernina Express mid-March
- 4 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 5 2017 Easter in Italy
- 6 Ireland travel passport question
- 7 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 8 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 9 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 10 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 11 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 12 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 13 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 14 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 15 Biarritz family holiday
- 16 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 17 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 18 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 19 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 20 Ireland hotel questions
- 21 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 22 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 23 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 24 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 25 Revised itinerary for italy